PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you tell if a woman is just being really nice and friendly versus showing actual interest ?

Also how do you get over worrying about what they are thinking, I am a newbie and reading around it seems like you almost just need to say fuck it and go for it. Kind of polarize the woman you are interested in get rejected or have success ??? Any pointers ?

Last question how much does game change when going for someone living in your own apartment building ? Seems like women can be extra skeptical because if things were to fall through, they now have to deal with an ex in the same living area.....

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
How do you tell if a woman is just being really nice and friendly versus showing actual interest ?
That's why you always escalate. Because then you don't have to worry about reading false ioi's. She'll either be feeling you and you get some play, or she doesn't and you won't.

Quote:
Last question how much does game change when going for someone living in your own apartment building ? Seems like women can be extra skeptical because if things were to fall through, they now have to deal with an ex in the same living area.....
Who cares what she has to deal with? Like seriously. The worst thing any guy can do is try to sit there and think up random scenarios about how a woman might feel IF this or that happens.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 1:00 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
You always assume attraction. That's how.
Quote:
Also how do you get over worrying about what they are thinking, I am a newbie and reading around it seems like you almost just need to say fuck it and go for it. Kind of polarize the woman you are interested in get rejected or have success ??? Any pointers ?
Before you can get over worrying what a woman is thinking, or what people in general are thinking, you need to come up to a point where your opinion of yourself is more relevant than the opinions of other people. That takes time and investment into self-development.
If your social life is in check, your career and finances are in check, your fitness as well, can you imagine worrying over what a stranger may or may not think of you?
That self confidence grows proportionally to you getting your shit together does.
That's your ultimate answer, because this isn't a switch you can magically turn off.
Quote:
It doesn't change at all. And if a woman is skeptical about things falling through before things to fall through even exist, then that's not the reason they're skeptical.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Before you can get over worrying what a woman is thinking, or what people in general are thinking, you need to come up to a point where your opinion of yourself is more relevant than the opinions of other people. That takes time and investment into self-development.
If your social life is in check, your career and finances are in check, your fitness as well, can you imagine worrying over what a stranger may or may not think of you?
That self confidence grows proportionally to you getting your shit together does.
That's your ultimate answer, because this isn't a switch you can magically turn off

This. Can't quote