Post subject: Friend of a friend
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey forums, yesterday me and a couple of my male friends met up just to chill, about an hour later my 3 other friends came by with a girl I haven't seen before, apparently they know her for a while, even though I hang out with them quite often I've never seen or heard about her. They stayed for a good 30-45minutes and I really started to like the girl, none of them are dating her and she just got out of what I assume is a LTR. Even though the interaction was quite brief, we clicked very easily and naturally, she responded very positively to the things I said and was quite engaging towards me, I would say the interaction was playful, yet wasn't laced with a lot of sexual tension (it was not the type of situation where I could have isolated her, so I hesitated from being too direct and flirty with her because our mutual friends were present). I think I received a few IOI's, but not enough for me to state that she is already attracted to me, I'm not sure if I'm going to see her soon which is where the problem lies.. I want to meet her again, but not necessarily ask her out immediately, seems a bit too direct at this point, which I would consider as an option if not for the recently ended LTR.

Any advice?

Post subject: Re: Friend of a friend
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hey forums, yesterday me and a couple of my male friends met up just to chill, about an hour later my 3 other friends came by with a girl I haven't seen before, apparently they know her for a while, even though I hang out with them quite often I've never seen or heard about her. They stayed for a good 30-45minutes and I really started to like the girl, none of them are dating her and she just got out of what I assume is a LTR. Even though the interaction was quite brief, we clicked very easily and naturally, she responded very positively to the things I said and was quite engaging towards me, I would say the interaction was playful, yet wasn't laced with a lot of sexual tension (it was not the type of situation where I could have isolated her, so I hesitated from being too direct and flirty with her because our mutual friends were present). I think I received a few IOI's, but not enough for me to state that she is already attracted to me, I'm not sure if I'm going to see her soon which is where the problem lies.. I want to meet her again, but not necessarily ask her out immediately, seems a bit too direct at this point, which I would consider as an option if not for the recently ended LTR.

Any advice?
Stop looking for "IoI's" and just assume attraction.
And flirt with her, flirting is supposed to be light and fun, not something serious to be hidden from friends,

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Just text her and ask her if shes up for a drink. Don't overthink, just do it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Was going to do that, sent her a friend request on facebook 2 days ago and she hasn't responded yet, that's weird, definitely wasn't expecting that haha, but oh well, plenty of fish in the sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Is this what is going to happen every time a girl is around at the same time as your buddies? You have to be able to go for it regardless of who happens to be around at the time (save for husband or boyfriend if you want to avoid drama)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I still think facebook is where game goes to die. Especially if it didn't originate there. Like if you met her face to face in real life....why then try and take it to the internet??? That bassackwards.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Was going to do that, sent her a friend request on facebook 2 days ago and she hasn't responded yet

Jesus christ.