Post subject: The FINAL outlook of PUA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

PUA is great.

I haven't really incorporated PUA in my game in regards to routines etc. What PUA taught me was CONFIDENCE is the key to success AND just not giving a fuck. I love being direct, when you are not afraid to lose the girl I guarantee your success will skyrocket.

Anyway that's besides the point. Banging random sluts is good up until a certain age, eventually you're going to want to settle. I'm sure you have all heard of ROOSH V, the guy is a great pick up artist but he has recently turned 38 and stated "what was the point of banging all those girls?" he is 38 single and miserable now.

So my question is, what is the final outlook for PUA? When should you look to settle? Can you PUA until you die or will you eventually get over it and be too old to settle?

I want all your thoughts. Especially those people that were once PUAs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

How old are you out of curiosity? PUA is just self improvement...not some kind of badge...at least for me. I'm living life while sharpening my man to lady skills. PUA just helped me get on the right track. It's not a "lifestyle" for me

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The true answer is never! Pickup is more than just banging chicks. It's socially dynamics and knowing what is going to happen next when it comes to any human interaction. You have full control over the situation. I agree about pick up being more related to self improvement but pick up can make people miserable, since sometimes they may feel they're not being themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Know that plenty of PUA instructors that you see (many guys from RSD too) are married and don't do actively PUA anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So my question is, what is the final outlook for PUA? When should you look to settle? Can you PUA until you die or will you eventually get over it and be too old to settle?
Like I said somewhere else: pick-up is like a sport. As long as you find it worth spending your time, energy and money on it, there's nothing wrong with keeping doing it. You may look back at 38 and say "all these chicks I banged were meaningless," or you may look back and say "those 25 marathons I ran were awesome."

Some are playboys until they die, some start wanting to build a deeper relationship at some point and spend their efforts on something else. In the end you make your own life choices (like Da said: know what you want), and if you end up not being satisfied with them you know who to blame. Just remember that in the end you can't take any of it with you when you kick the bucket, so you'd better enjoy it now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was a "PUA" for about 12 weeks in 2008 - 20 years old at the time, and mostly as a joke and experiment to see if any of the routines and other crap worked. I was active in pursuing women from about age 16, and till I was 18 and moved to the US for college I had geographical uncertainty (inevitable long-distance relocation) which made pursuing anything serious worthless. Right around when I finished my PUA 'stint' at age 20 I became pretty certain about where I'd be geographically for work as I found my excepted career path in investments while studying business in undergrad. From there on I started pursuing LTRs because ultimately I want to raise a family one day and had the best dating pool available to me in the world: like-minded college girls.

That's my brief story with going from STRs/hookups to LTRs.

My question to you is: are you getting real satisfaction from what you're doing now? Do you have geographical uncertainty? Do you want a family/kids one day?

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

you should have a life, hubbies, goals etc... shit outside of pua...

The people that are miserable and fucked up this whole stuff is the people that became 1 dimensional, there whole life became pick up...

Having a well balance life is the key...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Roosh was a miserable guy during his sarging days too. Not sure I would look at him as an example on life.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Roosh was a miserable guy during his sarging days too. Not sure I would look at him as an example on life.
How come? Roosh is a pretty great guy mate, I agree with his philosofy on life on about 80% of stuff. Also, was he miserable? In 2008 I was kind of playing club penguin and learning to ride a bike and stuff so I don't remember. Damn, I was so AFC...I should've been negging all those kindergartners.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
PUA is great.

I haven't really incorporated PUA in my game in regards to routines etc. What PUA taught me was CONFIDENCE is the key to success AND just not giving a fuck. I love being direct, when you are not afraid to lose the girl I guarantee your success will skyrocket.

Anyway that's besides the point. Banging random sluts is good up until a certain age, eventually you're going to want to settle. I'm sure you have all heard of ROOSH V, the guy is a great pick up artist but he has recently turned 38 and stated "what was the point of banging all those girls?" he is 38 single and miserable now.

I want all your thoughts. Especially those people that were once PUAs.
Im 40 and I do it because I like it, the thrill of knowing you are in control and probably you have more chances of getting laid than average joes plus you are socializing, I like to socialize, I think I never going to quit doing it, but I don't see pu like a thing I need to do all the time, I do it when can and I want, one thing I have in my mind is my age so Im not going to be chasing early 20's girls I live my age Im 40 so I look for 30 and up chicks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Most people - men *or* women - who have been married for at least 10 years will tell you that picking one partner and sticking faithfully to that partner for life takes hard work and sacrifice. And that's just married couples who don't have kids. Kids, though many married people will tell you are the single greatest blessing one can bestow upon oneself in life, can run marriages through a cuisenart.

The point being, there are pros and cons to life as a PUA and there are pros and cons to the married life. Don't let anyone tell you differently - they're full of #$%@.

IMHO the #1 advantage to marriage is having that one loving companion, that best friend, that true PARTNER to truly SHARE your ENTIRE life, all experiences, joys, sorrows, ups, downs, growing old etc. with. And if your family gets along with their family that only enhances the union as (among many other benefits) you get to watch your and their nieces and nephews grow up, go to school, go to college, have families of their own etc.

Hope that contributed to the conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The problem with the PUA lifestyle in perpetuity is that your looks will eventually go to shit and your pool of available and willing women will shrink significantly. You'll end up old and alone.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why not experience the best of both worlds? Become a PUA early in life, bang hotties of all types, fulfill all of your fantasies, and then once you feel like you've had enough fun with all of the wrong women, start looking for the right one.

I would think it would be good to eliminate any doubt/regret from your mind, i.e. what if you get married to a hot asian and then meet a hot, single swedish chick while you're out of town on business and think DAMMIT I can't bang her now! Or similarly, if you were a PUA when you were younger you could say to yourself with confidence, "I could have her if I wanted her."

Also, PUAing only helps your social status, helps you be "on your game", helps you make sure that when you DO meet the right one she doesn't get away.

Roosh (whoever he is) is 38 and miserable he says - surely it's not too late for him to find a life partner if that's what he wants, no?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I tried to find a Casanova's quote on the web but I couldn't... where he says that he could have got married and settled down, but then he would miss all the latter relationships...
He ended up alone, somwhere in nowadays Checzh republic, working as a librarian, and being a "not so pleasant person"... He wrote his memoirs (doctor told him to remember his past and think about it a lot) as a cure to his miserable state. But, aware of his loneliness, misery etc. he still explains that he does not regret... That was his way of life and he had what he wanted the most - women... And everything comes with a price...
So it's all up to you, you choose what you get and how much you will pay.
I know for myself. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 am 

Ummm... PUA is more than just picking up girls... sure most of us originally arrived due to problems with women. However most of us leave with skills that have helped in every aspect of our life. I went out out of my way and this is just some of the things I've done for me because I got into this:

-Socials skills
-Self-Confidence
-Self-Esteem
-Grit
-Weightloss
-Fitness
-Health
-Wealth
-Personal Improvement
-Overall Life Improvement
-Happiness
-Beat Depression
-Have a sense of Style/Fashion
-Be the best you
-Learn social dances
-Photography
-Body Language

List goes on.... the one thing you have to realize now, Happiness isn't going to come because you start fucking women, if you start fucking women and you're unhappy... that will continue even after you have a love life.

Grab happiness for yourself and learn that you won't gain it from anyone else or anything else for that matter.

The key to realizing things is this is about making your life better not just meeting some girl(s). This is about you making your cake and having a great life, and perhaps you'll find some girl to be he icing on your already delicious cake!

Pick up isn't just about women... it's just how we all end up here. At some point you grow beyond that... ironically that's when it becomes second nature to get women.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com