PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met with my friend and she brought one of her friends hb9 I brought one of my male friends and we hung out the 4 of us. I met hb9 before through the same friend and we hit it off really well (flirting) I left her really frustrated and confused she even asked me ''who are you?'' :lol: .Yesterday I seen her again and I didn't chase her but I noticed she was giving me iois for example right when I sat next to her she was playing with her hair and every time we talked she did, she was having a conversation with my friend for a long time I looked over at her and noticed she was making eye contact with me she broke it off right away and looked at my friend I don't know if that was a ioi or just random eye contact. Anyway I got her alone and we started talking we were flirting but then one of my side chicks called me and I made it busy my friend had warned her about me and told her I was a player. This is where I am lost because my friend (the guy) came and they started discussing relationships and he told her I wasn't a player to get my back but my other friend came and said I was then HB9 said '' I could never get with a guy like that!'' I talked about why the girl was calling me I thought that line was a big sign she wasn't interested but later when she leaned back I put my arm around her by the waist as we sat she just laid in my arm I used push pull and pushed her away after a couple of seconds.I flirted with her again this time I teased her and she started laughing and her face went red it wasn't even funny so it got me wondering is she still interested or is she playing games. She also told my friend she wanted to talk to me and tell me about myself? :lol: and she told my other friend she had a bf but they are on/off.

Is she interested or playing games?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:46 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Who cares about what anyone says. I have heard it all and these same girls are the same ones I am pounding away after a week or two of work. Trust your own word and actions and let others either be with it or not.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

She thinks you're a player?

That's great news.

Proceed as normal.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What i'm mainly wondering is does this raise my value (her knowing women are competing) or pre select me. or does it make her raise her defences around me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Both.

But it doesn't matter. Just proceed as you normally would gaming a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She thinks you're a player?

That's great news.

Proceed as normal.
This.