PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Are you setting yourself up for failure consciously? Or are you coming to that realization from the outtakes of your approaches? Either way that's no mindset to sarge at no matter how good you are at faking confidence

Even Mystery admits that 1- his method is most suitable for 9s and 10s and that you actually have to tone it down and micro calibrate when you deal with anything lower. and 2- gambits or canned material are meant for two things, beginners who are still getting used to talking to attractive women, or as go to material when the SPAM starts to get dull. Even styles -and his then gf- agree that all the MM are just tools that put you in a better frame so that you can display your own personality.

If it's the only thing you have, you're not a pua, you're a mystery and style's clone. Women can sense that shit, they're evolutionary made to detect incongruence in any male potential mate.

If I were a guessing man, I'd say that even with all the approaches you did you're still not comfortable around attractive women -not AA, but actively being locked in the set-. Try something that'll sound a little challenging on a subconcious level for you. Go out tonight, open sets and crash and burn every.single.time on purpose just for the experience. If that doesn't change your gloomy perspective a little nothing will
I didn't realise that I came across quite so 'gloomy' if i'm honest! :shock: lol
I try to remain at least slightly positive despite my lack of success. It's why i'm still approaching

If I don't use some sort of canned stuff, I find that every interaction is the same as other guys who aren't good with girls get. I have the same boring conversations with girls that them guys have. I kind of think that everyone uses routines, though. It's just that they kind of make them themselves, or maybe they naturally say something in-the-moment for the first time that gets a good reaction, and then, because it worked, that then becomes their default line/routine for future interactions.

I did try similar to what you suggested about crashing and burning on purpose. I was in conversation with a british PUA on another forum whose advice was basically ''lower teh bar'', but it ended up having hte opposite effect and made me realise that girls really do need to be entertained during night game because they have like adhd and will just say 'bye!!'' and go off to see if they can find 'fun' elsewhere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sounds like a real success actually!

I think you should have tried to isolate somehow (go to the bar, go out to the smoking section) then asked for the kiss. It really differs from situation to situation about going for the kiss - some maybe ok with it, and others not.

For the same night lay, I'd suggest that you would definitely want to have noticeable sexual tension before really pushing things. If she's not contemplating having sex that night, it's less likely (though NOT impossible) that she'd be going home with you that night (or vice versa).

Be forthright and confident in suggesting hanging out for the SNL without being pushy. If it's clear that she's not interested that night, it makes no sense to try to force her to change her mind.
Thanks. Yes, it was one of my better interactions by quite a distance.
It's made me possibly overthink a lot of things though - like, i'm breaking down the interaction in detail in my head, trying to work out how I can 'force' future pickup attempts to play out in a similar fashion. (i.e - I used an observational opener, negged her about it, made up a fake story on the spot to explain my 'neg', etc etc) But it could also be a case of maybe I wa just kind of her 'type' and maybe whatever I said would have given the same result.

With the kissing, are you saying that when going for a SNL, it's probably best to go for the kiss when in isolation in your view, since it increases sexual tension?

And finally, what do you think about the idea of buying a kind of infield mic so that I can record my interactions and analyse everything so that I can re-use all teh stuff that worked. There's lots of conversation that happened on Saturday that i've completely forgot which annoys me. I can't remember how I managed to properly hook the girls after I re-approached them. It's bugging me, because whatever I said, it seemed to work!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Went to my local town centre last night with a few friends.

Approach 1 :
2 gorgeous blonde haired girls standing by a table. Everyone is looking at them but scared too approach , so I try my luck
I ask them if they are swedish as an opener, like i’ve sen RSD do. They say ‘no’. I ask their name and reel off a mystery method/love systems routine about the hottest girls name and then comment on her facial expressions. I try to get the gorgeous targets friend involved and high five her and ask her if her friend is always so difficult to speak too as she is just kind of giving me one word answers. The whole time really, they are kind of just looking at each other as if to say ''What the hell is going on? This guy doesn't even know us!''. I think maybe since they are both British AND super young, cold approach is just super weird to them.
Then the girl asks my age. I joke around and tell her to guess. She tells me she is 18, and that i’m at least 30, and that she is way too young for me and that she’s not interested. It gets a bit awkward. I tell her that i’m more mature than her like i’ve heard JulienRSD say, but they are both now turning their back to me. I say ‘bye’ to avoid anymore awkwardness, lol

Appraoch 2: Again 2 hot young girls. I open with an opinion opener. They look at each other and don’t answer. I try to ‘plough’ and make a few assunptions about what they're up too and then try a little neg but they are not biting,. They keep looking at each other and I can tell they think this situation is weird and i bail

I open 2 girls on the dancefloor and experiment with going in direct and physical, but when I touch them, they kind of move away.

I then go too a club. Feeling a bit low now. I try the hand of God with a few girls on the dancefloor, but no luck.

I then open a girl at the bar and she is from Prague. I just say ''Who are you?!'' - She's the only person so far who seems to want to talk. Unsurprisingly she's not from the UK,lol. We are bantering a bit. She keeps asking for my age, and I go into a little routine. She seems receptive and I try to kino her and pull her towards me by the waist, but she pulls away a little. I calibrate and she is once again talking to me, Then some guy comes in who she knows and pulls her away from me

Rough night. Hopefully more luck next time

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Approach 1 :
2 gorgeous blonde haired girls standing by a table. Everyone is looking at them but scared too approach , so I try my luck
I ask them if they are swedish as an opener, like i’ve sen RSD do. They say ‘no’. I ask their name and reel off a mystery method/love systems routine about the hottest girls name and then comment on her facial expressions. I try to get the gorgeous targets friend involved and high five her and ask her if her friend is always so difficult to speak too as she is just kind of giving me one word answers. The whole time really, they are kind of just looking at each other as if to say ''What the hell is going on? This guy doesn't even know us!''. I think maybe since they are both British AND super young, cold approach is just super weird to them.
Then the girl asks my age. I joke around and tell her to guess. She tells me she is 18, and that i’m at least 30, and that she is way too young for me and that she’s not interested. It gets a bit awkward. I tell her that i’m more mature than her like i’ve heard JulienRSD say, but they are both now turning their back to me. I say ‘bye’ to avoid anymore awkwardness, lol

Appraoch 2: Again 2 hot young girls. I open with an opinion opener. They look at each other and don’t answer. I try to ‘plough’ and make a few assunptions about what they're up too and then try a little neg but they are not biting,. They keep looking at each other and I can tell they think this situation is weird and i bail

I open 2 girls on the dancefloor and experiment with going in direct and physical, but when I touch them, they kind of move away.

I then go too a club. Feeling a bit low now. I try the hand of God with a few girls on the dancefloor, but no luck.

I then open a girl at the bar and she is from Prague. I just say ''Who are you?!'' - She's the only person so far who seems to want to talk. Unsurprisingly she's not from the UK,lol. We are bantering a bit. She keeps asking for my age, and I go into a little routine. She seems receptive and I try to kino her and pull her towards me by the waist, but she pulls away a little. I calibrate and she is once again talking to me, Then some guy comes in who she knows and pulls her away from me

This is why I prefer observational openers rather than abstract openers.

The first approach, the opener had them weirded out from the beginning. They didn't relate to you, or your opener, and it didn't feel "genuine" to them.

Likewise with your second approach. I'm assuming it simply wasn't relatable enough and they didn't connect with your opener.

For those who can pull off the "who lies more, men or women" opener then fine. But the FIRST thing that a woman is going to think is "why is this person talking to me?"

If you can get her with something observational, especially on a piece of clothing/jewellery (or even mood/attitude) personally it works much better than coming in with an abstract/opinion opener.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Approach 1 :

This is why I prefer observational openers rather than abstract openers.

The first approach, the opener had them weirded out from the beginning. They didn't relate to you, or your opener, and it didn't feel "genuine" to them.

Likewise with your second approach. I'm assuming it simply wasn't relatable enough and they didn't connect with your opener.

For those who can pull off the "who lies more, men or women" opener then fine. But the FIRST thing that a woman is going to think is "why is this person talking to me?"

If you can get her with something observational, especially on a piece of clothing/jewellery (or even mood/attitude) personally it works much better than coming in with an abstract/opinion opener.
Yeah, I kind of agree.
I've given the mystery style openers a crack (do i look like a drug dealer?/Who lies more?/can I get your opinion on something? ) on the advice of someone a pickup blog that I read, but they don't tend to really 'land'. They get a brief reply from a girl who seems like she'd rather be left alone.
But I guess the idea is that one must experiment with different things.

But then, I can't really just blame the opener for sets like the 2 blonde girls. They at least responded which I guess it the idea! I just wasn't able to ever get them to actually talk back much or show any interest in me/ask questions etc, as is often the case, unfortunately (The girl from Prague spoke back a lot, though. I think I opened her directly, in fact) and then i just ran out of things to say

I plan to open more 'normally' next time (observational openers as you say. They feel natural to me, although I have had a fair few instant rejections from making comments on girls coats and lighty teasing them in the past), and then throw in some sort of 'routine' or something after opening (maybe some sort of cold reading routine if I can find one that doesn't make me cringe?), as too often, all that happens is I ask them some questions about themselves, they ask me nothing back, and soon i'm struggling as to what to say next.

The only way around this (which is what coincidentally happened with my only ever SNL) is if I open by pretending to be their blind date! This sort of open (WHEN IT WORKS) typically leads to a much better conversation which is fun, as opposed to a stilted ''where are you from? how old are you? what do you do?'' sort of thing that rarely gets me anywhere.
Obviously the blind date opener can get me some instant rejections with girls who don't want to play, but the way I see it, them same girl would have also rejected me if I opened with ''hi, i'm Mike'' or ''Hey, how's yuor night going?'' etc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I did go out briefly on Saturday, but not even worth writing about, lol.
I got a few instant rejections early on which really put me on a downer (in fact with one of them, it wasn't even an approach! I heard a girl say she was looking for the bathroom, and when I tapped one of the girls in the group on the shoulder and asked her if her friend was trying to find the bathroom, she looked me up and down like a piece of shit and ignored me, lol. She wasn't even hot and I wasn't even trying to pull her. Just be helpful) and for the first time in a long time, I was completely unable too approach after them rejections and it all just felt futile.
Will try to pick myself up for next time!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

GOAL ACHIEVED!

AirStewardess - 21 years old. Decent looking.

I WISH I could give more info in regards to a detailed FR', but I was pretty drunk!
I basically approached a group of girls who were sitting down in a bar. I think I just sat next to the one I liked and was like ''Girl in the blue dress....What's your story?!''
Anyway, she hated me! Kind of ignored me. But I carried on plowing. Talking nonsense. I plowed long enough to stay in set for when her friend (the girl I ended up getting) came back from the bathroom. Then I moved on too her.

We started talking. I then suggested going too a different bar. They came with me. Started dancing with her. Eventually just grew a pair of balls and pulled her towards me by her waist. She complied. At that point I decided to sto being a pussy and go for the makeout. Got it.
Then it was a matter of building a little bit of comfort so that I wasn't just some random makeout guy. Spoke about some boring shit with some humour thrown in. Qualified her a little so that she didn't think I only wanted her for her looks

Then her friend wanted to get a cab which very nearly fucked things up with my girl who looked like she was leaving with her, but I was just like ''So you're leaving me?! I'm not just a piece of chewing gum that you can discard!'' And then kissed her again. Then I just pulled her towards a slightly secluded brick wall as her friend was talking too the cab driver, and rubbed her pussy a bit over her dress, She moaned.
Then I just said ''You're coming with me''. Grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards a different cab rank

Then got her back to my place. Ate her our. Boned (no condom! D'oh!)
Got rid of her a minute ago.
Happy, but I honestly wish I remember more about how I done it. I'm also angry that I didn't get my 20 approaches in last night as that was actually my goal since i've been so lame with AA recently! But She was basically the first girl I spoke too

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Probably still gonna post my FR's, though!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well done.

You've obviously made a few advancements since starting this thread and it's payed off.

One bit of advice - wrap your willy.

This is what happens when you set goals and put the effort in though, shit happens.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:46 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
GOAL ACHIEVED!

I WISH I could give more info in regards to a detailed FR', but I was pretty drunk!
I basically approached a group of girls who were sitting down in a bar. I think I just sat next to the one I liked and was like ''Girl in the blue dress....What's your story?!''
Anyway, she hated me! Kind of ignored me. But I carried on plowing. Talking nonsense. I plowed long enough to stay in set for when her friend (the girl I ended up getting) came back from the bathroom. Then I moved on too her.

We started talking. I then suggested going too a different bar. They came with me. Started dancing with her. Eventually just grew a pair of balls and pulled her towards me by her waist. She complied. At that point I decided to sto being a pussy and go for the makeout. Got it.
Then it was a matter of building a little bit of comfort so that I wasn't just some random makeout guy. Spoke about some boring shit with some humour thrown in. Qualified her a little so that she didn't think I only wanted her for her looks

Then her friend wanted to get a cab which very nearly fucked things up with my girl who looked like she was leaving with her, but I was just like ''So you're leaving me?! I'm not just a piece of chewing gum that you can discard!'' And then kissed her again. Then I just pulled her towards a slightly secluded brick wall as her friend was talking too the cab driver, and rubbed her pussy a bit over her dress, She moaned.
Then I just said ''You're coming with me''. Grabbed her by the hand and marched her towards a different cab rank

Happy, but I honestly wish I remember more about how I done it. I'm also angry that I didn't get my 20 approaches in last night as that was actually my goal since i've been so lame with AA recently! But She was basically the first girl I spoke too

YAAS bro!

Awesome!

You were in the moment and just decided to do what you had to do. Now what's the next step?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
GOAL ACHIEVED!

YAAS bro!

Awesome!

You were in the moment and just decided to do what you had to do. Now what's the next step?
Well, something amazing happened 2 nights after that FR.

I fucked what I would say was a 9!! No fucking kidding.

She Just turned 18 2 weeks ago! (HUGE HUGE age gap - I'm 31)
She was so pretty it's ridiculous. Literally the sort of girl I stop and just stare at in the streets. Perfect face, gorgeous eyes, slim tight body. She just looked like a model, and everyone was trying their luck with her.
But it was like a gift from God as opposed to 'game'. I spotted her on the dancefloor. I approached her 100% expecting to get told to go away due to her looks. Well, within about 20 seconds we were kissing. Then I moved her too a different part of the bar and made out more and again rubbed her pussy a bit over her clothes. Then went back too her parents house and banged. Had too pinch myself a few times the morning after

I went out on a stag doo a few nights ago though, and I should have been high on confidence after them 2 lays, but I was completely useless, lol. AA seemed to come back strong and on the few sets that I did open, it was like I was a complete noob. Not sure what to make of that. I sometimes think i'm a legit retard who is simply unable to internalize and implement everything I read! lol
My inconsistency is legendary, and I just seem to have the same sticking points as I had a year ago!
I appear to be somewhat 'natural' in certain parts of teh interaction, but still crap at opening/hooking. So many rejections off the bat. Too many. It's also crazy how I can get rejected by a whale and then bang a stunning teenager!

Going forward? I know it will sound strange , but banging that super hot 18 year old has eliminated a lot of my desire for pickup! It was like a lifelong dream. I think that it's been haunting me for years - The knowledge that I missed out on hot young girls when I was young myself due to being so lame at that age and I thought that that ship had sailed. I feel as though the universe chucked me a gift in the form of a gorgeous teenage hottie so that I could get some closure or something!!

I still kind of want to carry on and get better, but more as a kind of social experiment. I just find 'game' interesting.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Interesting night.

I’m about 80% sure I saw the crazy teenager from my layreport within about 5 minutes of being out! Living in a small town sucks! She is so hot it's ridiculous. I can't believe I pulled her. I asw her from behind and I was like ''Damn. Who is she!!? She's fine!'' then she turned around I realised it was her! I made eye contact for a split second and looked away but pretty sure it was her.

Anyway, last night was so good and interesting because I was able to ‘hook’ so many sets compared to usual. Felt brilliant.

I was less ‘routines’ based but kind of copied JulienRSD and relied on tonality and charisma(?). So I was just asking chode questions to open, but due to things like facial expression and tonality, I was able to hook most sets. Also a few canned lines and canned replies to predictable questions to help me along.

I was out with a friend of mine who I haven’t seen in a few months.
This MoFo is model tier good looking!!
Not much game, but has always had girls throwing themselves at him and has a high lay count with hot girls.

Anyway, it was so cool to notice that he could tell I was better with girls! Made me realise that I HAVE got better

First set we went too a bar and it was SUPER quiet, but there were 2 gorgeous young girls sitting down by themselves. I just opened them with ”Is it always so busy in here?!! I feel overwhelmed!” They both laughed. Then I just jumped into talking about what they were drinking and about how you can tell a lot about someone by their drink, and then got their names and ran a small mini ‘routine’ from one of the girls names and got her laughing and it turned into a very solid interaction after a few minutes. I kind of dominated the conversation and my handsome friend was just an onlooker and became a bit invisible. It was very early and we decided to leave

The second we left the bar, my friend said ”That…..was…..amazing!!. You’ve got some skills with the girls!”. I just played dumb/indifferent, but inside I was super happy.

Basically, there were lots more interactions like that.

In the next bar there were 2 18 year old girls next to me and I just grabbed one of them and said ”I like this jacket! Looks like what the high school Jock wears in American Rom Coms” (was like a letterman jacket?) She laughed and again we fell into a conversation. Played around. Done a little thumb wresting routine when she asked about my job. IN fact, this was was going very well indeed which is why I was shocked when they just left quiet abruptly after about 5 minutes to go for a smoke outside. I thought they’d have asked us to join them or something. But I also didn’t want to follow them around and look needy, so I left them too it and unfortunately didn’t see them again.

Again, my handsome friend was like ”Dude! That was sick!! I’m gonna get you a job at my trading firm. If you can do that with girls, you can sell stock!”. It’s weird hearing him say that because this guy has a very high girl count and comes from a different world to me (scarcity) in a way. He’s had a lifetime of validation and positive reference experience,

I done a few more sets. Only one was slightly awkward. I just went and sat next to 2 gorgeous young girls and was like ”What ‘s going on here?!! You look like you’re waiting for a your tinder dates”. They laughed and we had a little chat, but one of them kept shit testing me about my age. ”You look kind of old”. It actually hurt, lol. I’m sensitive about age because, as someone who missed out on so much fun with girls in my youth, I feel the ‘ticking clock’ more than most! I just agreed/amplified and was like ”Yeah, i’m super old. I could be your dad! Look at my crows feet!!” and got close too her face. She laughed. After a few minutes I could tell it wasn’t going anywhere and I used MaxRSD lines like ”Do you hate me? Is it because i’m white?” kind of stuff. I bailed after a few more minutes.

I was also able to kind of TURN a girl for basically the first time ever. I mean, get a girl talking/laughing who initially was kind of rude and 100% uninterested. I just opened with like ''Hey, who are you?'' and she looked at me like I was a moron and looked away. Then I said ''Oh my God, leave me alone you ugly little man!'' as if I was speaking on behalf of her. She kind of smirked. Then I said ''Oh my God.! You actually WERE thinking that!!'' then she laughed and said ''No I wasn't!'' Then we had a brief chat.

Then I was at the bar and made eye contact with a girl and realised I sort of recognised her. I just grabbed her and said ”You! Come here. Introduce yourself to me. You look familiar”. She told me that I kissed her friend about a 3 months back! She was Hungarian. So was her friend. We spent the next 5 minutes or so basically talking about that night, trying to piece it all together. I started accusing her of fancying me and being like, ”Shit, I remember you know! You kept trying to molest me! You’re weird. I need to watch out for you!” Then she leant in to kiss me. After last weeks success, I thought i’d re-use my trick of pulling away and not giving her the kiss. Again, it seemed to work and made her chase me more. Then we made out. She was (in my opinion) a horrible kisser! And so was the other Hungarian girl I kissed a few months back! SUPER aggressive and all tongue and just awkward. Maybe it’s a Hungarian thing. I usually like kissing, but this wasn’t much fun, lol.

She went back to her friends but was still close by. I was maybe a bit drunk now and wasn’t 100% sure what I should be doing. Didn’t feel it was right to chase her around so I just chatted to my good looking friend who was now basically clapping at me, lol. She came back, but it was late now and she just said she was going. I can’t remember if I tried to get her to take me with her or anything, but if I did, it didn’t work!

I didn’t want the night too end. I’d say it was one of my most successful nights. Ironically much more ‘successful’ than some nights where i’ve actually gotten laid if that makes sense!. Shame I wasn’t able to properly capitalise on any of the interactions, such as the one with the 2 teenage girls in the letterman jackets, but do feel as though it was a good night to reflect upon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Are you just going out trying to get laid? Or are you going out trying to master pickup?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I got a PM asking how i'm doing/am I still alive, lol.

I'm still about. Nothing to report really, and didn't feel like constantly updating the thread with pointlessness.

I've been approaching 1 or 2 nights per week. maybe 10 approaches per night, but nothing to report really.

Other than them bits of luck I had, nothing has really changed.

I still tend to get shot down very quick.
I still can't think of anything to say to 'spike her emotions' when early in the convo when she's not giving anything back
Still run out of things to say and get in my head a lot and feel very clueless
Still fail to know what to do to 'transition' in a somewhat smooth way (initiating kino, going for teh kiss, changing the subject to something more sexual etc)

But yeah, If anything exciting happens this year, i'll update

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

May aswell update with the odd approach when I remember:

Last night. Local bar. Not busy at all

Approach1:
me: Hey, I'm ianx! What's up?
Her: Not much
me: Quiet in here tonight
Her: yep
me: What's your name?
Her: Why do you wanna know my name?
Me: So that I can forget it later on
Her: haha. Funny. I'm not interested though. Sorry
Me: Ok. see ya

Approach 2
Me: There she is!
her: Do we know each other?
me: Not yet. I'M Ianx.
her: hi
me: what are you up too tonight?
her: Just waiting for a friend. You?
me: Just felt like a beer. What's your name?
her: Mila
Me: How old are you?
her: 22
me: You look like you're a hairdresser or something (trying to 'make assumptions)
her: lol, no. What makes you think that?
me: Dunno. I know hairdressers!!
her: I work in insurance
me: Ohhhh...exciting! (everytime I delve into why a girl does her job or ask her questions about her job orwhatever, I get a bad reaction as if i'm boring her to tears, so basically ignoring that thread here)
RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY HERE!!
Me: What are you drinking there? Looks like a magic potion or something
Her: lol, It's a cockatail.
I HAD LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE TO SAY AT THIS POINT, BUT SHE SAW HER FRIEND ANYWAY AND SAID 'BYE'

I made one more approach on a group of girls before leaving but it was a fairly fast, awkward rejection. It was like ''Hey girls, what are you up too?''. They all looked at each other and looked at me and it then the ground started to swallow me! :)

-------------------

Based on some separate advice I got, I plan to experiment with a few direct night game approaches going forward. Maybe sprinkle in 5 direct approaches per night. ''HI, you're hot'' kind of thing.
I've tried to stay away from being 'direct' as mystery and lots of other material says you shouldn't show interest before they do, but nowadays, there's a million PUA coaches, all with vastly different views about almost every nuance of pickup, to the point that there's really no rules anymore, so I figure ''why not!''

Ialso figured that since i don't have good-looks going for me it wouldn't be the smartest play, but you can only try...

Last edited by jesterofmalice on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.