PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,
I am looking for dudes to sarge with in the Atlanta area. I would like to get together 1-2 days a week and really work on our game. This should include pre-sarge briefing, exchange of ideas, techniques and post -sarge evaluation. I consider myself relatively a beginner at this point although I had loads of success with this in the past, then bought back into the good guy archetype through a serious of relationships and want my power back now! I want to work on my both day and night game.
Only serious students of the game please. No pussies!
Be ready to work on all aspects of the game. This includes inner game and how you look, smell, body language etc. If you smell like ass, or come to sarging with baggy shorts and a tshirt, I will excuse myself.
Please be at least mildly intellectual, have a good attitude and self-awareness.
Absolute no-no's are dudes with anger issues, mental illnesses or drug and alcohol addictions.
Now that I got that out of the way, let's meet up, have fun and score some finger-licking hot chicks! There are a lot of those in Hotlanta.
Who wants in?!
~Maximus

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man,
I'm in ATL for the summer and I'm down to go out and talk to girls. Let me know if you want to go.