Flakey Girl Text Game: The 3 Strikes & You're Out Method!



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:16 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 180
Every 5-7 days, hit up the girl that flaked you, with a random shock text like:


Example 1: "I heard something about you today!" (Intrigue)


Example 2: "I knew you were trouble! My mother warned me about girls like you." (Moderate)


Example 3: "My place, or yours?" (Extreme, Last Resort)


Important: These shock texts are just purely for getting "the girl that flaked me" back on the hook. Guys do not make the girls feel bad, or call them Bitches or anything like that. You're ONLY provoking a response, not offending girls. Even if the shock texts are extreme..try to make them value offering or value giving.


Q: Why 5-7 days?

A: It's just a long enough space in time from your initial text, so that the girl doesn't feel like you're being needy or smothering her. But it's not such a long time from your initial text that she loses attraction and forgets who the fuck you are. Keep in mind..that you're sending only 1 text (ONLY 1 Shock Text) to the girl every 5-7 days until she responds. So you're essentially sending ONLY 3 Texts to the girl in a 3 to 4 week period. SO DISCIPLINE IS KEY (this disclaimer is especially for all the chodey and needy dudes out there)!


These are only just a few examples of shock texts. There are many many more. I have a "3 Strikes And You're Out! Text Game Method For Girls Who Flaked" using these shock texts, which i'm experimenting with right now. The rules to this method is the following;


Rule#1 - Send 1 customized shock text to a chick who flaked you, every 5-7 days up to 3 times, until she responds.


Rule#2 - If she doesn't respond to you after the 3rd shock text..delete her number and move on.


Rule#3 - If she does respond at any point during those 3 shock texts periods..create a little bit of rapport and flirty banter with the flakey girl (to rebuild attraction & establish comfort), shortly after that get her logistics, and set up the meet-up for the date.


I came up with this method to try to somewhat get a handle on the flaking issue, instead of randomly texting the girl in hopes that she replies. I also noticed that a couple of girls in the past that flaked me, i was able to get them back on the hook doing something similar to this, even converting a couple of them into lays. Albeit..i was just doing some random shit at the time. LOl I'm a process guy, and doing random shit doesn't cut it for me. I can get behind a process or a scientific approach that produces results! This method makes sense to me.


FYI: This method only pertains to girls that flaked..not girls who are already replying to your texts.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:36 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: United States
Quote:
Rule#1 - Send 1 customized shock text to a chick who flaked you, every 5-7 days up to 3 times, until she responds.

Pretty good stuff.

But why the hell would you bother with two more 'shockers' after the 1st one wasn't responded? She read the message, she got that shit. I may give flakes 'a' chance, but not three chances.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 180
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Quote:
But why the hell would you bother with two more 'shockers' after the 1st one wasn't responded? She read the message, she got that shit. I may give flakes 'a' chance, but not three chances.


I get your point, but think about it this way..It's the same reason why you would re-approach a girl (who rejected you on the 1st approach) several times at the club. Because you know that the girl's mind or mood is changing all the time, and you can probably change hers if you just be patient and re-approach her again later on in the night. I know that at some point in your life before..you met a girl that was alot nicer and friendlier to you the 2nd or 3rd time that you saw her again, than she was the 1st time. In fact..she may have even been overjoyed with excitement from the sight of seeing you again, as if you was a good friend that she hasn't seen in a while. And apparently this is a preferable situation that you can work with..as opposed to the 1st time, when you first met her when she was cold and moody. This is also the basis for social circle game (or the warm approach). The same is true for text game. Just wait several days and shoot her another text, she may be in a more receptive mood to hit you up the next time. By the mere fact of sending just only 1 text to the girl, you are demonstrating that you are insignificant to her, you easily give up (not persistent), and you're just another leaf blowing in the wind - a chode basically.


I did something similar to this with a girl on Datehookup. This girl was on-and-off with her responses to me, kinda flakey. She took days and even weeks to respond back to me. Sometimes she wouldn't respond at all. But i kept sending her follow-up messages over time, and finally (several months later) i was able to get her over to my house and fuck her before i went out of town the next day. When i asked her "Why did she decide to fuck me now after i've been bugging her with messages for so long?" She said that she always liked me (contrary to what guys believe when a girl doesn't hit them up right away :roll: ), and it was because i was so persistent. She initially was going through some personal stuff at home and she didn't really want to talk to anyone at the time.


You don't have to persist and pursue girls like this all the time, but if you don't do it occasionally..you are removing a bunch of possible lay opportunities off of the table. Not all girls are going to want to fuck you right away. We guys are so simple and would like to believe that all women are this way..when in fact alot of them need time and space before they can make a big decision of meeting you, let alone sleeping with you.


Guys are logical. Our moods and our minds stay close to the same for the most part. Girls aren't logical, and their moods change all the time. They are emotional! And as a result she will suddenly change her mind, even though she promised you that she would hit you up later, but doesn't..leaving you confused :? . Sounds familiar?


For the guys who know what i'm talking about "Thank you". If you don't know what i'm talking about "Too Bad", you're probably not talking to enough girls and you need to step your game up and get more reference experience with them.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:24 am
Posts: 49
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
Every 5-7 days, hit up the girl that flaked you, with a random shock text like:


Example 1: "I heard something about you today!" (Intrigue)


Example 2: "I knew you were trouble! My mother warned me about girls like you." (Moderate)


Example 3: "My place, or yours?" (Extreme, Last Resort)


Important: These shock texts are just purely for getting "the girl that flaked me" back on the hook. Guys do not make the girls feel bad, or call them Bitches or anything like that. You're ONLY provoking a response, not offending girls. Even if the shock texts are extreme..try to make them value offering or value giving.


Q: Why 5-7 days?

A: It's just a long enough space in time from your initial text, so that the girl doesn't feel like you're being needy or smothering her. But it's not such a long time from your initial text that she loses attraction and forgets who the fuck you are. Keep in mind..that you're sending only 1 text (ONLY 1 Shock Text) to the girl every 5-7 days until she responds. So you're essentially sending ONLY 3 Texts to the girl in a 3 to 4 week period. SO DISCIPLINE IS KEY (this disclaimer is especially for all the chodey and needy dudes out there)!


These are only just a few examples of shock texts. There are many many more. I have a "3 Strikes And You're Out! Text Game Method For Girls Who Flaked" using these shock texts, which i'm experimenting with right now. The rules to this method is the following;


Rule#1 - Send 1 customized shock text to a chick who flaked you, every 5-7 days up to 3 times, until she responds.


Rule#2 - If she doesn't respond to you after the 3rd shock text..delete her number and move on.


Rule#3 - If she does respond at any point during those 3 shock texts periods..create a little bit of rapport and flirty banter with the flakey girl (to rebuild attraction & establish comfort), shortly after that get her logistics, and set up the meet-up for the date.


I came up with this method to try to somewhat get a handle on the flaking issue, instead of randomly texting the girl in hopes that she replies. I also noticed that a couple of girls in the past that flaked me, i was able to get them back on the hook doing something similar to this, even converting a couple of them into lays. Albeit..i was just doing some random shit at the time. LOl I'm a process guy, and doing random shit doesn't cut it for me. I can get behind a process or a scientific approach that produces results! This method makes sense to me.


FYI: This method only pertains to girls that flaked..not girls who are already replying to your texts.


-G


I tried this and did get a conversation, all be it slow replies both ends, going. My question is how to go from the shock text to flirting when all the initial momentum of when you first met her/ got her number etc is gone?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:09 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 180
anaselies wrote:
I tried this and did get a conversation, all be it slow replies both ends, going. My question is how to go from the shock text to flirting when all the initial momentum of when you first met her/ got her number etc is gone?



You will have to fill it in with some interesting story, followed by some fluff text to hook her in again. I'll give you an example.

You: Got Dammit! I Gotta Tell You Something...Nevermind. (Shock Text - Bait)
HB: What?
You: This girl i know got hit by a car crossing the street, while she was playing Pokemon Go on her phone. (Shock Text Follow Up Story)
HB: OMG! is she okay? (Took The Bait)
You: She's in the hospital right now, but i'll keep you posted
HB: K
You: How are you though, you okay? (Fluff/Small Talk, Question)
HB: Yeah, are you?
You: Yeah, just in shock from what i just heard. (Fluff Continued)
You: You seem like the type to do that
HB: I seem like the type to do what?
You: Text and not pay attention to what's going on around you. LOL (Neg/Tease)
HB: LOL You're probably right. (Got Her Back Out Of The Flake Zone!)
You: I got a joke for you
HB: Tell Me (Got Her Attention & Interest Back Again)

Blah Blah Blah..Blah Blah Blah... Figure out the rest. It can go on forever. You get the picture.


1) The goal is to get her to respond using the shock text.
2) Then follow up the shock text with an interesting story.
3) Keep the thread going with fluff small talk.
4) Transition to teasing
5) To self-amusing text
6) Then to subtle sexual jokes
7) Seed the pull
8 ) Get her logistics
9) Set up a meet up/date


It won't always work because the girl did flake on you after all, so it is what it is. But the 3 strike & she's out shock text method, followed by the rest of the stuff that i listed above "step numbers 1) thru 9)" is the best way to get her back. But because her response is unpredictable (because the attraction is gone), and there's still a chance that she might not respond again..it's not a 100% guarantee. This is just a way to possibly retrieve a girl that resides in Flakeland.


Here's The 3 Strikes & She's Out Shock Text Sequence

ST1: Send her the 1st shock text. If she doesn't respond..wait 5-7 days before you send her the 2nd shock text

T&COG: Text & Call Other Girls in the meantime

ST2: 5-7 days later is here. Send her the 2nd shock text. If she doesn't respond..wait 5-7 days before you call her

T&COG: Text & Call Other Girls in the meantime

Call: 5-7 days later is here. Call her. If she doesn't respond..wait 5-7 days before you send her the 3rd shock text

T&COG: Text & Call Other Girls in the meantime

ST3: 5-7 days later is here. Send her the 3rd shock text. If she doesn't respond that day, delete her number the next day and move on. If she does respond..do step numbers 1) thru 9)


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:34 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 am
Posts: 4
2 out of 3 flakes for me :lol:

Think she and her ex are getting better.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:33 pm
Posts: 1
When a girl flakes it can sometimes mean you're fucking up, or have changed. What can you do to fix yourself so she doesnt flake.


Last edited by Mia22 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: United States
Be a sexy Mother Fucker.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2122
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Quote:
Rule#1 - Send 1 customized shock text to a chick who flaked you, every 5-7 days up to 3 times, until she responds.

Pretty good stuff.

But why the hell would you bother with two more 'shockers' after the 1st one wasn't responded? She read the message, she got that shit. I may give flakes 'a' chance, but not three chances.



Agreed. I like the OP's ideas, but more than one shocker text is borderline harassment, etc. Send one shocker, and never text her again if she fails to respond to that.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2122
Mia22 wrote:
What can you do to fix yourself so she doesnt flake.


Employ moderate weight training. Eliminate "carb face" by keeping your carbs under 60grams a day. Don't wear faded clothing or sports team clothing. Use shocking honesty. Tease. don't contact too much.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2122
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
You: Got Dammit! I Gotta Tell You Something...Nevermind. (Shock Text - Bait)


How is this shocking? It's so try-hard. Unless the girl is drunk, it's super obvious.

Quote:
HB: What?
You: This girl i know got hit by a car crossing the street, while she was playing Pokemon Go on her phone. (Shock Text Follow Up Story)
HB: OMG! is she okay? (Took The Bait)
You: She's in the hospital right now, but i'll keep you posted
HB: K


Seduction is about producing positive emotions in a woman. How is talking about a girl being hit by a car helping that?

Quote:
You: How are you though, you okay? (Fluff/Small Talk, Question)


Lame.

Quote:
You: Yeah, just in shock from what i just heard. (Fluff Continued)


Now the texter looks like a pussy.

Quote:
You: You seem like the type to do that
HB: I seem like the type to do what?
You: Text and not pay attention to what's going on around you. LOL (Neg/Tease)


This is so try hard, you look over invested.

Quote:
HB: LOL You're probably right. (Got Her Back Out Of The Flake Zone!)
You: I got a joke for you


No. You're not her court jester.


Quote:
1) The goal is to get her to respond using the shock text.


Your shock text examples are long winded and gamey.

Try this on your flaker:

"1-10, how would you rate your sex drive?"

or

"Let's get naked tonight."

Then instead of having a lame conversation, get right to the point. She knows you don't want to be pals, so don't act like it. Respect her time and intelligence, and she'll respect your dick.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5624
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
GFRESH2DEF wrote:
You: Got Dammit! I Gotta Tell You Something...Nevermind. (Shock Text - Bait)


How is this shocking? It's so try-hard. Unless the girl is drunk, it's super obvious.

Quote:
HB: What?
You: This girl i know got hit by a car crossing the street, while she was playing Pokemon Go on her phone. (Shock Text Follow Up Story)
HB: OMG! is she okay? (Took The Bait)
You: She's in the hospital right now, but i'll keep you posted
HB: K


Seduction is about producing positive emotions in a woman. How is talking about a girl being hit by a car helping that?

Quote:
You: How are you though, you okay? (Fluff/Small Talk, Question)


Lame.

Quote:
You: Yeah, just in shock from what i just heard. (Fluff Continued)


Now the texter looks like a pussy.

Quote:
You: You seem like the type to do that
HB: I seem like the type to do what?
You: Text and not pay attention to what's going on around you. LOL (Neg/Tease)


This is so try hard, you look over invested.

Quote:
HB: LOL You're probably right. (Got Her Back Out Of The Flake Zone!)
You: I got a joke for you


No. You're not her court jester.


Quote:
1) The goal is to get her to respond using the shock text.


Your shock text examples are long winded and gamey.

Try this on your flaker:

"1-10, how would you rate your sex drive?"

or

"Let's get naked tonight."

Then instead of having a lame conversation, get right to the point. She knows you don't want to be pals, so don't act like it. Respect her time and intelligence, and she'll respect your dick.
If it's working for you, don't worry if someone else is telling you it's lame. That's like a homeless person telling a rich guy how to make money.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:58 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: United States
Quote:
JackZero - Proud owner of Arch Stanton

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2122
Uh-oh, Jack is emotionally compelled to talk about me in his sig again, lol. He's been sending me PM's and deleting them, too.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:07 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5624
Location: Los Angeles
Arch "The Fiverr" Stanton wrote:
Uh-oh, Jack is emotionally compelled to talk about me in his sig again, lol. He's been sending me PM's and deleting them, too.
Yeah...I sent you one PM suggesting that we squash things. Then I figured that since you start all of the shit talking...why squash it? If you don't go personal then I have no reason to go personal and our beef is squashed organically. No one thinks less of me because of your claims and you keep exposing that you're not who you say you are. I was feeling sorry for you. I was imagining how I would feel if I told you that you would lose in a spectacular fashion and then tucked my tail between my legs and ran. Arch, for the second time you've embarrassed yourself trying to get me in a gotcha moment. Don't do a third. We can be cordial with each other or we can keep going at each other. Either way, I'll walk away unbruised.

Plus, I only own you until you get into a pic with your "girlfriend". I'd have to admit that you'd own me after that. I'd be man enough to admit that I was wrong about you not even knowing her. Hell, if you take a picture with you and her on your bed by next Friday, I'll post a picture with me holding a sign saying that you own me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link