Please help me with this situation (Girls are confusing)



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:49 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
I'm 16 years old and the girl I like is the same age.
We are currently off from school and we made plans to go revise in the library just as friends. In the library every joke I made she would laugh. I don't know if its because I'm a funny guy, she likes me or she's being kind. I normally make my other class mates laugh so it could be because I'm just funny. When we talk the conversation flows smoothly there's no awkward silence, when we talk we make eye contact and she play around with her hair. We had revised for a while. After we had left the library she said we should do this again and we did same atmosphere it was fun.

Some background information
I asked her out previously and she said she wasn't looking for a relationship right now as we have exams coming and she doesn't want to deal with one now . I thought it was a kind way of saying no. So I respected that. I asked one of my close friends who is also close friends with her "was it a nice way of saying no or did she mean that she wasn't looking for a relationship" and the mutual friend said "She's said before that she wasn't interested in a relationship right now" according to the mutual friend she said this before I asked her out. This mutual friend is reliable and wouldn't say that to spare my feelings. As our exams will be over soon do you think I have a chance?

Any experienced men please give me some advice as this is the first girl I've actually liked.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
I'm sorry if I accidentally posted int the wrong forum section I am new to this site so if I have please tell me the correct section and i will move it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
One thing that you need to learn about girls/women. They're not reliable when it comes to what they say to other people. They aren't necessarily reliable in what they say to you. Their actions are what actually matter. What you described is a woman that demonstrates interest in you through her actions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
Thanks for the response. Should I ask her out again after our exams are done or let her ask me out when she's ready (if she is into me)?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
FlatBZ wrote:
Thanks for the response. Should I ask her out again after our exams are done or let her ask me out when she's ready (if she is into me)?

I would.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
JackZero wrote:
FlatBZ wrote:
Thanks for the response. Should I ask her out again after our exams are done or let her ask me out when she's ready (if she is into me)?

I would.


What would I say? I'm not a shy person so I have no issue with saying whatever I need to but I doubt myself.
Like if I say something and it turns out she was just being really friendly and wasn't into me. If i do ask her to go on a date it would be the second time and if I got denied that would just make things really awkward as it shows I still having feelings in that way for her. Also, we're going to the same 6th form next year and we're probably going to be in the same classes for most of the day so I'll constantly see her making things worse.

For people not in the UK 6th form is where you go before university and the ages of students ranges from 16 -18. It is after high school which is from ages 11 - 16. We are both in our last year of high school, in September we will start 6th form.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:50 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5514
Location: Los Angeles
FlatBZ wrote:
JackZero wrote:
FlatBZ wrote:
Thanks for the response. Should I ask her out again after our exams are done or let her ask me out when she's ready (if she is into me)?

I would.


What would I say? I'm not a shy person so I have no issue with saying whatever I need to but I doubt myself.
Like if I say something and it turns out she was just being really friendly and wasn't into me. If i do ask her to go on a date it would be the second time and if I got denied that would just make things really awkward as it shows I still having feelings in that way for her. Also, we're going to the same 6th form next year and we're probably going to be in the same classes for most of the day so I'll constantly see her making things worse.

For people not in the UK 6th form is where you go before university and the ages of students ranges from 16 -18. It is after high school which is from ages 11 - 16. We are both in our last year of high school, in September we will start 6th form.
I'm saying that this girl is showing you actions that say she's interested...it doesn't mean that there is a way to make sure that you won't be denied, as you put it. If you want to go out with someone, you just have to go for it and not worry about the awkwardness. Unfortunately, I'm no expert in teenage girls and how to ask them out. Maybe one of the guys that had more success with girls your age can help you out with going about how to ask her out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I probably will ask her out after the exams but is there anyone who could give me advice on how to do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:36 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm
Posts: 25
Location: Belgium
From what you've told us, I think she's into you.
However try to inform yourself via this forum on how to properly ask her out on a date. I was actually in a similar situation as you but I completely fucked up... twice ... with the same girl... because my game was below zero on a scale from one to ten.

PS: If you're gonna wait till after the exams to ask her out don't go puppymode. Make sure she will be the one craving attention from you and not the other way around.

_________________
Well done is better than well said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:16 pm
Posts: 7
Archibald wrote:
From what you've told us, I think she's into you.
However try to inform yourself via this forum on how to properly ask her out on a date. I was actually in a similar situation as you but I completely fucked up... twice ... with the same girl... because my game was below zero on a scale from one to ten.

PS: If you're gonna wait till after the exams to ask her out don't go puppymode. Make sure she will be the one craving attention from you and not the other way around.


I think its not only me giving her all the attention I think it's also reciprocated because whenever she needs help with something in class she asks me some of the time or she'll ask her own friends which are girls. I'm the only guy she asks. My friends normally tease me and her when she asks because that's what they do and none of them know I like her so they do it in a jokey way. When they do tease her she normally agrees like when they say "Are you two a thing?" or something along those lines she normally responds saying "Yeah we are" in a sarcastic way.Or when they say when "are you two getting married?" she would respond "I dont know but you guys aren't invited"She would have sarcastic comebacks but she has never once said we're just friends or nothings going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5171
Location: Romania
Less is more OP. Ask her to the mall or the park or whatever.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 169
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Dude, you gotta ramp up before you ask her out, what I do is "the pact". Find some friends of yours and tell them that you'll be doing a pact - you guys must each approach 2 girls at school the next day, or you're a faggot and you lost all your word. I do that sometimes and it's good because girls start seeing and thinking "wow - he's tough". I'm 16, and at this age if you're just a bit confident girls will suck your balls.
So dude, try approaching other girls and to this girl, do these routines sometime, tease her when she's drinking water and tell her a whale died the other day at the lake because of her whatever - it's good because it's easy to do at school. Then you do hand reading and kino her, stroke her hand and look her in the eye, and make mystery about it all, so this way she'll be curious.

Then you say "ill only tell you what this line means later" (be astonished before this) so then she'll go to you - you isolate, you start blabbering in isolated area about how she's a girl thats romantic whatever. Then you ask to see her eyes and pull her close, do random talk while your other hand is around her shoulder playing with her hair.

Kiss.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: