Tinder sucks or my opener sucks?


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Online Sarging




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 180
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Started using tinder. Got like 25 matches. Sent my ctrl c +ctrl v opener "So what do you have to offer besides that angel face" (in portuguese would have double meaning - cute face + nice girl in a sexy way).

Like 13 didn't answer. Like 5 answered something like "looooooool" "lmao" or wtf emojis. To which I answered "you're totally too nice for me".

My profile message and photos are super direct.
"Tired of boring, lame guys? Match me.
I don't waste time. We'll go out, have some fun, and see how it goes from there.
Don't match if you can't take it"
(Inspired by nayyar.6 online-sarging/case-study-how-get-laid-tinder-pics-proof-vt199856.html)

The ones who answer get into some 2-3 message "banter" with me, to which I just go and say "so what does this angel like doing?" "I need to know before setting up the meet" and then they flake. Only one gave me her Watsapp, where I talked like 6-7 messages with her and set up a meet - flake.

Tinder seems like it's only for attention. They do not have any interest in meeting up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:04 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 am
Posts: 201
be patient man, there is no magic trick to pick up women, practice and patience, I think your openers are good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:07 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 am
Posts: 3
Tinder is very visual. If you have a great profile pic, you're 80% there.

_________________
Pet Supplies Singapore


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:17 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:48 pm
Posts: 122
Location: Belgium
For me on Tinder, the openers do not matter that much. A simple Hello can work (yes really!).

_________________
Want to become the King of online dating? PM me and let's have a meeting.

Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:12 am
Posts: 3
People attribute too much weight to words. Be it daygame and actual opener or an online opener.

The key is value, what value you have and I don't necessarily mean looks.

Try attaching Insgagram to your tinder page, and work on amount of Followers you have this will give you the value boost. You can automate Instagram growth for this.

Another important part is your album and what photos you use. Do you show there all good about yourself that there is to show?

If your value is high it does not matter what you say. You can open with stuff as simple as "Hi"

_________________
www.igcasanova.com

Learn how to meet girls on Instagram and with Instagram's help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2805
or just go say hi to women en masse in public.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:26 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 180
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Tinder sucks fat monkey cock

Dialogue between me and HB7.5
Me: Sup hot stuff
HB: Sup hottie lol
Me: You know hername is a spanish name right?
HB: What? No lol
Me: I've been there, theres loads of hername's. Are you like the spanish girls?
HB: lol nice, Idk lol, how are the spanish girls?
Me: Look, I can't tell it all, but they like being on fours and having their hair pulled
HB: How old are you?
Me: Its written on the profile

I get this kind of shit all the time


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 am 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am
Posts: 3276
BrasilianPatriot wrote:
Tinder sucks fat monkey cock

Dialogue between me and HB7.5
Me: Sup hot stuff
HB: Sup hottie lol
Me: You know hername is a spanish name right?
HB: What? No lol
Me: I've been there, theres loads of hername's. Are you like the spanish girls?
HB: lol nice, Idk lol, how are the spanish girls?
Me: Look, I can't tell it all, but they like being on fours and having their hair pulled
HB: How old are you?
Me: Its written on the profile

I get this kind of shit all the time


Just dial back the gamey stuff a bit, you are coming off sort of fake, as if you are not actually putting yourself on the line but just looking for any pussy as a means to an end.

It's cool to hit on her, but make sure it has a purpose and it is a real genuine thought you had that you felt like sharing, rather then some kind of ''tactic'' so that she likes you. Don't try to get her to like you, just assume she already does and you are trying to work out how you guys can hang out to connect.

Good Luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 180
Location: Brasília, Brazil
pumpington wrote:
BrasilianPatriot wrote:
Tinder sucks fat monkey cock

Dialogue between me and HB7.5
Me: Sup hot stuff
HB: Sup hottie lol
Me: You know hername is a spanish name right?
HB: What? No lol
Me: I've been there, theres loads of hername's. Are you like the spanish girls?
HB: lol nice, Idk lol, how are the spanish girls?
Me: Look, I can't tell it all, but they like being on fours and having their hair pulled
HB: How old are you?
Me: Its written on the profile

I get this kind of shit all the time


Just dial back the gamey stuff a bit, you are coming off sort of fake, as if you are not actually putting yourself on the line but just looking for any pussy as a means to an end.

It's cool to hit on her, but make sure it has a purpose and it is a real genuine thought you had that you felt like sharing, rather then some kind of ''tactic'' so that she likes you. Don't try to get her to like you, just assume she already does and you are trying to work out how you guys can hang out to connect.

Good Luck.


Thanks mate, but what do you suggest really? Start the talk with "hey"? Alot of girls specifically say "don't come with boring hey what do you do talks".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4969
Location: New York City
You're opener ain't bad (although i wouldnt go with it), but your follow up is horrible.

How many women would you say you've approached in real time?

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am
Posts: 3276
BrasilianPatriot wrote:
Thanks mate, but what do you suggest really? Start the talk with "hey"? Alot of girls specifically say "don't come with boring hey what do you do talks".


This may be somewhat controversial considering pua, but I actually for myself tend to talk too much and joke too often and am usually too disagreeable, for me if I am consciously trying to alter my behavior what I think is ''be more boring'', or ''let her talk'', some people need the opposite thought process because they are stifled and stuck in an introspective mode of thinking, they don't know ''what to say'' so they end up saying nothing or trying not to offend the girl and end up hiding their intentions because they are unsure if they will offend the girl they are interested in.

The trick is to find a middle ground, where you are showing interest, but not scaring her off by showing interest to the point of being desperate or coming off as if you are just saying things to get a rise out of her or because you think flattery is the key to winning her over to the point that all you are doing is supplicating to her and kissing her ass in the hopes it pays off.

I hate to say that the goal is to ''be normal'' or to ''be yourself'', because that can mean so many things to so many people, but you are looking for a sense of just assuming that you got it in the bag and letting her know what sort of direction or what sort of future you see by how you plan your moves. The more certain your vision is for her in relation to you, and the less attached you are to that vision, the easier it is to come off as just a genuine person, with genuine interest while simultaneously not appearing desperate or needy.

She should be under the impression that you want her, but you are totally indifferent to if you fail and will easily just move on if she doesn't feel the same way.

You could just start with ''Hey'' or ''Hi'' or you could use some of the more popular tested routines, like ''yeah, I'd probably make out with you'' or ''I don't really know how this works, are we dating now?'', you can even open with something random that pops in your head, just in the hopes it grabs her attention because it's different. The point of opening is simply to OPEN a conversation, the first thing you say isn't very important compared to how you move things forward.

Also, don't put too much stock in routines, if you're copy and pasting, it's likely she has seen it before and if she has, you immediately fall into that category of using a ''tactic'' to try to get her, which is either because you are desperate and think it's viable, or she is an obvious means to an end for you, this is unappealing either way for obvious reasons.

The idea is rather then focusing on ''what to say'' or the ''right thing to say'' instead focus on what the next move is, logistically where is your end game, what is your outcome and practically what steps do you think you need to make in order to achieve that goal.

So for example, you could simply try to steer conversation into what interests she has that are conducive to a meetup, after finding out what she likes propose doing something along those lines. You can also look up ''seeding'' on the forum which is a way to probe her for interest in meeting without actually asking her. To simplify it though, you just want to get her out, so see what would be appealing to her to go out and do, if it's something she likes, she will be more motivated to do that thing, her number comes as a result of that setup to meet and the meet should not be your end goal if you want to be with her, you have to come up with a ''game'' plan in order to meet the desired end you are looking to achieve, the more specific and realistic the goal and plan to reach the goal, the more likely you will be able to execute.

There are various posts on mid game and closing etc. etc. throughout the forum to help give you better ideas of what to actually do on dates, I suggest you look into how to deal with ASD and consider ways to escalate. Other then that you should be checking the logistics on your dates and in your approaches constantly, it is one of the most helpful things to do, see if she will move with you, see if she will go do other things, see if she will go home, when she refuses a move, dial it back focus more on her and what you are talking about and try again for a different move later that takes less effort from her. The whole time you are doing this, you should be getting close to her (physically) and letting the sexual tension build by just being normal and smiling and looking her in the eye and making her feel like you want her, but aren't just trying to get her because you are desperate, she wants to feel special, like you chose her because it was HER, not because any old pussy will do.

It is difficult to convey this quickly because from her end, you are strangers, so how could you possibly know she is SPECIAL if you don't know HER. That's what this game is about, getting to know her and connecting so that when you show her she is special to you, she understands it is genuine because you have an actual sense for who she is and respect and admire that about her. The speed at which you are able to do this at, is dependent on your skill and relative experience to be able to notice how comfortable she is and how far along she has come into feeling like you are safe to trust.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2805
pumpington wrote:
She should be under the impression that you want her, but you are totally indifferent to if you fail and will easily just move on if she doesn't feel the same way.

+1.

Pumpington is spot on as usual in that post, and about being genuine.

A lot of guys take "indifference" to mean you don't give a fuck at all whether it works out. But that gets picked up on by the girl and she feels like a number.

Your indifference will ideally be sensed by her as being totally genuine on your part. It's not an arrogant, faked or cocky indifference. It's an indifference that says implicitly, "yes it would kind of suck if this doesn't work out but I'm going to move on immediately and lose no sleep if it doesn't" and "yes it would be great if this works out but I'm not going to act like a kid who just got a lollipop if it does because I am expecting it to."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 180
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Thanks guys and especially pumpington, this was some fuckin awesome ass shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:49 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2805
Quote:
How many women would you say you've approached in real time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 180
Location: Brasília, Brazil
oceanx wrote:
Quote:
How many women would you say you've approached in real time?

Lol tons. More than 400 for sure. I just don't go around on the street creepng up on girls. Although before PUA I did day game like 3 times. But yeah, i've done assloads of approaches. Why?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link