PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have this issue and it is a very unusual problem. So, most guys have confidence issues when it comes to approaching a girl and talking to them. The strange thing for me is I find that actually really easy. I can walk up to any girl, talk to them, and make them laugh. The problem I have comes with when I walk up to a girl with the mindset of getting her number. For some reason I always find myself getting a little bit nervous, and just because I walked up to her with the intention of getting her number it is almost like I become a different person. I sometimes end up pausing too long and forget what I am going to say. So, my question is how do I bring out that person, the guy that is able to approach girls easily and get their number? Not the kind of guy that can just approach girls and start up conversations. It is almost like I have two kinds of personas. The guy that can approach girls and talk to them confidently, and the other guy that gets nervous when he approaches a girl with the mindset of getting her number.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Fuck your mindset. The number is not the goal. The goal is to fuck her, so go fuck her. You are probably nervous because when you have a goal that means you can fail in that goal if you assume there is no other benefit.

This is a hobby, when I enjoy it I'm all in and when I'm not I don't bother. Maybe instead of setting the goal of a number or lay, you should focus on practicing good technique. That goal is entirely on you, whereas you can make a lay the goal and fail due to nothing you actually did wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Fuck your mindset. The number is not the goal. The goal is to fuck her, so go fuck her. You are probably nervous because when you have a goal that means you can fail in that goal if you assume there is no other benefit.

This is a hobby, when I enjoy it I'm all in and when I'm not I don't bother. Maybe instead of setting the goal of a number or lay, you should focus on practicing good technique. That goal is entirely on you, whereas you can make a lay the goal and fail due to nothing you actually did wrong.
I guess I will not worry about getting a girls phone number when I approach her. I will just focus on developing my ability to talk to girls without caring about whats going on, or could happen. Also do you think it is better to ask a girl for social media such as snapchat, instead of asking for their phone number? I just thought that since my goal would be to take a girl out on a date, I should ask for their number. But, I have found in some of my research that snapchat can work too. By the way I am am currently attending a university, so I am approaching girls on a college campus not on the street, or at a club.