Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So after my last post got no replies, I'll try narrow this down a bit.

I slept with this girl in uni the other week who all night told me it wasn't going to happen because I slept with her best mate, luckily for me her best mate/flat mate wasn't out with us so I gamed her and that night I was confident thanks to alcohol and fresh clothes and haircut etc... So i thought I'd push my luck and see how far I could get. I went back to hers and all night when we were finally alone she said she couldn't do anything because I slept with her best mate a few months back on one or more occasions. I explained it was just a fling etc... She still said she couldn't do it, which after a bit of a graft i managed to pull her. Anyway the morning after she was asking me not to say anything to anyone yet we had sex that same morning again but I agreed, We got speaking but she keeps going cold over text.

I now need a way to get past her stupid friend rule as she keeps saying it can't happen again... I know she finds me attractive though after her showing me a message that her mate wanted to get with me that night which probably worked in my favour with her also. I haven't messaged her once since my last post because I don't want to turn into an afc again but I do want her.

Going back to her mate that wanted to get with me that night, I teased her asking for her mates number which she got quite annoyed about and she kept mentioning it several times. I would usually bump into her but we are both away from uni for two weeks now for easter so texting is my only option. I was thinking about sending her a message this week like ' Hey .... I never did get that girls number the other night ;) then something witty after it' or I was going to bring up the fact that she was a large squirter but I didn't want to be too forward.

Again just a little guidance or criticism in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ap

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

is a little confusing your question but..ok so you are teasing the girl that you nailed asking for her friends numbers? because she keeps saying she will not sleep with you anymore out to be loyal to her best friend which you had already slept?.....and you think is a good idea doing that to make her probably jealous or creating a neg to cause attraction?... if that's correct.

is a no, what you are doing is pushing her away, them both are friends and females tend to be or at least try to not mess with the other's boyfriend, in this case you already won, you slept with the girl, I would say give her sometime and see if she tries to approach you..if you are really interested for a ltr then go for it and try to win her hearth if not just walk away man you will lose her respect and probably you going to break a good friendship

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

"Hey, swing by my place tonight for Netflix"

...when you get back from easter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thank you for the replies,

Nyceboi - In all honesty we aren't great friends we just know each other out of mutual friends and that we live in the same accommodation, So I don't really care about friendship without sounding like a dick nor do I want a ltr I want to keep fucking her to be crude.

Arch - I was thinking of doing that, do you think I should freeze her out until then and not send her a message for two weeks or should i work my way up a bit and contact her a few times?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Arch - I was thinking of doing that, do you think I should freeze her out until then and not send her a message for two weeks or should i work my way up a bit and contact her a few times?
Good question.

See if she contacts you for several days. If she doesn't:

"Hey, on Easter break, having a blast. You? Let's do Netflix and drinks when I get back."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well I haven't spoke to her since this post, and I'm going back Monday. I think she is back already, I was just going to message her Sunday night basically asking her what you said and then see what she says. I know the answer though she'll go she can't because of her best mate... Which again i can't seem to pass this shit test unless i'm with her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:11 pm 
King Among Mortals

Only message to arrange sex hookups. Much as Arch suggested.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Update....

So I did exactly what you guys said and invited her over, these were my exact words! Hey ... Wana come over and chill out tonight? she said she couldn't with exams and going home for summer. Don't get me wrong I'm disappointed but you win some you loose some. On the other hand I managed to pull on a night out a day later but I still can't get her out of my mind.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

[quote="Ap"I still can't get her out of my mind.[/quote]
Zero attraction.
Otherwise she'd make time.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I guess so, but if she wasn't attracted to me in the first place why did she sleep with me that night and the morning after? I'm not a bad look guy either but... I will just move on from this one.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:15 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
but if she wasn't attracted to me in the first place why did she sleep with me that night and the morning after?
She had a case of raging 'Blue Bean'.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I probably would've gone with the "You squirt like nobody's business" line myself.