Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

I see,

What tactics from Robert Greene is she using, I guess you are talking about Art of Seduction?

How can I go about this to get her more invested into me?

Why do you think this is becoming toxic, we are talking and she wants to come visit in europe. However, i think she has guys all over her and are texting her. I see that she is snapping me a lot of sexy snaps and i think she is doing it to other guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I see,

What tactics from Robert Greene is she using, I guess you are talking about Art of Seduction?

Why do you think this is becoming toxic, we are talking and she wants to come visit in europe. However, i think she has guys all over her and are texting her. I see that she is snapping me a lot of sexy snaps and i think she is doing it to other guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:57 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I see,

As i said before i think you should man up and let her know your rules , don't let HER make the rules. You are visibly fed up by her mind tricks and her fooling around so i must remind you that women like a man with principles and boundaries . Letting her know your rules should be in a very calm relaxed situation ( i would recommend when she is in a happy state never in a depressed sad moment ) by letting her know that you appreciate her and like her , but you don't like how things are going because its disrespectful for you ( texting other men and not respecting you ) or you can basically tell her as i mentioned before , that you like her and like the experience of sex with her ( these two should be said together or else she will think she is just a sex object)

Finally the only way to really make her commit and be serious IMO is through jealousy and how much you are living a great life without her ( remember women love a man with a purpose in life, don't make her the center of your life ). I know its hard falling in love for a hot intelligent girl that makes your life a misery ( i lived it myself) but making your point is way better , because in the end she will lose respect for you if you don't man up and view you as a won trophy , ultimately losing interest for you cuz you do not have the strength to say what's bothering you . i would recommend that you read Corey Wayne's book or view his videos and let me know of your progress mate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:41 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I see,

As i said before i think you should man up and let her know your rules , don't let HER make the rules. You are visibly fed up by her mind tricks and her fooling around so i must remind you that women like a man with principles and boundaries . Letting her know your rules should be in a very calm relaxed situation ( i would recommend when she is in a happy state never in a depressed sad moment ) by letting her know that you appreciate her and like her , but you don't like how things are going because its disrespectful for you ( texting other men and not respecting you ) or you can basically tell her as i mentioned before , that you like her and like the experience of sex with her ( these two should be said together or else she will think she is just a sex object)

Finally the only way to really make her commit and be serious IMO is through jealousy and how much you are living a great life without her ( remember women love a man with a purpose in life, don't make her the center of your life ). I know its hard falling in love for a hot intelligent girl that makes your life a misery ( i lived it myself) but making your point is way better , because in the end she will lose respect for you if you don't man up and view you as a won trophy , ultimately losing interest for you cuz you do not have the strength to say what's bothering you . i would recommend that you read Corey Wayne's book or view his videos and let me know of your progress mate
^^Utter and COMPLETE waste of time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what's the utter waste of time

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:31 pm 

Quote:
what's the utter waste of time
Trying to help this person.

Until he begins to take full accountability for the decisions he's making, and his life in general it will just be a repetition of the same pattern with a new person. Same ruminating thoughts, obsessive tendencies, and compulsive behaviors. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You are right , i haven't read all these 8 pages of comments and i seriously doubt this guys will understand . He want's to hear what he want's to hear truely and not the harsh reality . I was once burned too much with my ex gf and i kept believing she will change , but she kept treating me like shit ... and thank god i woke up stronger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:04 am 

Quote:
You are right , i haven't read all these 8 pages of comments and i seriously doubt this guys will understand . He want's to hear what he want's to hear truely and not the harsh reality . I was once burned too much with my ex gf and i kept believing she will change , but she kept treating me like shit ... and thank god i woke up stronger
He's been at this a few years now....

Skinny seems like a coddled kid who isn't used to making decisions for himself. I get the sense his folks are wealthy and have made decisions for him his whole life, disempowering him in the process. I might be wrong. But from tid bits of what he's shared I am under this impression.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The OP's GF have nothing in common with my ex , she was so cute and most importantly a virgin never been touched ever on her hand , she was girls childish sweet attentive a charm to be around her and a perfect wife .... but with billions of women there is no shortage of women

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:38 pm 
King Among Mortals

Askhole.

A person who constantly ask for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them!

whysoskinny: What do you recommend for dinner here?

forum: The pasta is good.

whysoskinny to Waiter: I'll have the steak please!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:07 am 

Quote:
The OP's GF have nothing in common with my ex , she was so cute and most importantly a virgin never been touched ever on her hand , she was girls childish sweet attentive a charm to be around her and a perfect wife .... but with billions of women there is no shortage of women

You just don't get it. Skinny found that elusive 1, that no other compares to.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]