Post subject: Back to dating
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I got out of a relationship three months ago and have been back refining my dating skills. It has been a process to really start working on areas that I hadn't really focused on for a little more than a year (texting, first date, building attraction, and getting to sex.) My question is about a girl I have seen a couple of times. We were friends for a while but last week I made my move at a friends party. We ended up dancing, holding hands, and got some pecks. What happened is that I think I was to overtly expressive on how much I like her and all this stuff. So the next time I saw her (which would officially our first date) when I went for the kiss she would give me pecks but nothing more and would tell me she doesn't believe that I really like her so much. Again I went on and was very expressive about how much I like her and all these things various times, which I know i shouldn't say but in the moment I said so that she knew I was for real. Next date comes around at a friends house with most of our mutual friends and she turned her cheek each time I tried to kiss her. She also spent very little time with me and most of the time sitting with other friends and talking to them. Which I was very chill about and did the same. I had told her we should get some lunch the next day and she said definitely yes. Just when I dropped her off I went for one more she was hesitant but gave it to me. After that she said only one kiss.

The next day she sent me a snapchat of her breakfast which I saw and didn't answer. I didn't say anything to lunch about her because I had felt very awkward about the day before. At night I went out for dinner with a friend we have in common and she said that she had talked to the girl I am dating earlier. The girl I was dating told her she had called me to see if we go for lunch and that I had not picked up or called her back. I checked my phone and never got a call from her.

After dinner I wrote her had a little small talk. She was having dinner with some her friends. I asked if she wanted to go watch a movie with me later, she read it and didn't answer.

What do you guys think I should do? Move on? Keep talking to more girls and not reach out to her again until she reaches out? What were somethings I shouIdn't do? I know there are probably a couple of things I did wrong and I want to learn so I wont do them in the future with other girls. I also read that because this is the first girl I date after my ex gf. That it is very likely that I will treat her like a gf more and not like someone I am dating (attraction), which I can see in various parts. Thanks so much for your guys help and appreciate your time

Post subject: Re: Back to dating
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 pm 
The Coach

You should always be talking to more girls. Did you learn nothing from your last relationship? You can't need her.
Stop acting like her boyfriend. Stop trying to be a good boyfriend. Be a shitty boyfriend... simply be the guy make her laugh and smile and cum.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You should always be talking to more girls. Did you learn nothing from your last relationship? You can't need her.
Stop acting like her boyfriend. Stop trying to be a good boyfriend. Be a shitty boyfriend... simply be the guy make her laugh and smile and cum.
Hey Jay, Can you expand some more on what you see from my post? I appreciate your help I just want to see deeper where I am screwing up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 pm 
The Grand Puba

OP, you need to ask yourself should it really be this hard? Girls that are into you may play a little resistant in the beginning but not like this one is doing to you (although there may be a few reasons why she is). The mistake you are making is the amount of investment you're putting in and getting very little reward from it. Kisses don't mean much, but this girl is resisting you so much you are getting some sort of sense of accomplishment from them which may be leading you to some false hope.

Get out there and talk to women that don't keep things confusing for you so you can figure out if this ONE girl is worth all of the effort you're putting in.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:35 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
Quote:
Hey Jay, Can you expand some more on what you see from my post? I appreciate your help I just want to see deeper where I am screwing up.

I've got a spot open to take on a new client if you want more personal help. I've got an entire blog as well as almost 4000 posts on here that you can look through where I'm sure you'll have your "ah-ha" moment. But if you're still looking for something more personal, PM me. If you're serious about improving yourself and your dating life, we can definitely talk more.

But be ready to put your money where your mouth is. Time = Money my dude. I've got other things to do. Make me care. Make yourself my priority. Don't come at me with your hand out begging. Im not trying to be a dick but my time means everything to me.