PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Me: Hey :) X Distillery is having a launch party tomorrow... we should go! *cocktail emoji* *beer emoji*
What are you doing using emojis? They are extremely feminine and clownish. You can get away with this sappy shit with women you're exclusive with, but not new women who are socially valuable.
Quote:
8 hours later
Her: Sorry I'm working... have a good time!
LOL!

She wasn't turned on by your clown emojis?

Quote:
Me: That's too bad, guess I'll have to have fun on your behalf ;)
What the fuck are you doing? Never, EVER react to a rejection like this. It conveys you don't have options, or that you're emotionally-uncentered.

Women can smell thirsty men from miles away like sharks smell blood. Butthurt retorts to rejections indicate a lack of abundance mentality (which all hot women automatically develop over their lives, and when they find a man who has it, they become obsessed with him).

Correct response:

You: "Cool, I'm good either way."

That is how a man who has options texts women.

Quote:
Only now two days later she texts me in early afternoon and just says "hey."

So I've got a couple things to do and am in no real rush to reply so figured I'd try for some perspectives here first.
When a woman hits you up, she's thinking about you. Invite her over to your place tonight:

"Hey, I'm watching Netflix and drinking tonight, you're welcome to join."

By the way, you did very well not double texting her after the rejection. The two day period of no contact allowed you to recover, and she hit you up.

That's good stuff. Most guys would keep texting her.

This is how the game is played.

Edit: don't be afraid to invite women to your house, straight up. Nice guys think this is somehow offensive or dirty, but quite the opposite happens: Attractive women love a man who doesn't waste time, and who leads.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:49 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Me: Hey :) X Distillery is having a launch party tomorrow... we should go! *cocktail emoji* *beer emoji*
What are you doing using emojis? They are extremely feminine and clownish. You can get away with this sappy shit with women you're exclusive with, but not new women who are socially valuable.
Quote:
8 hours later
Her: Sorry I'm working... have a good time!
LOL!

She wasn't turned on by your clown emojis?
I was trying to mimic her usage...
Quote:
Quote:
Me: That's too bad, guess I'll have to have fun on your behalf ;)
What the fuck are you doing? Never, EVER react to a rejection like this. It conveys you don't have options, or that you're emotionally-uncentered.

Women can smell thirsty men from miles away like sharks smell blood. Butthurt retorts to rejections indicate a lack of abundance mentality (which all hot women automatically develop over their lives, and when they find a man who has it, they become obsessed with him).

Correct response:

You: "Cool, I'm good either way."

That is how a man who has options texts women.
Well, I was trying to indicate that I'd still be going and having fun with other options... I almost said nothing. :/

Quote:
When a woman hits you up, she's thinking about you. Invite her over to your place tonight:

"Hey, I'm watching Netflix and drinking tonight, you're welcome to join."
I reply to her "hey" with that?
Quote:
By the way, you did very well not double texting her after the rejection. The two day period of no contact allowed you to recover, and she hit you up.

That's good stuff. Most guys would keep texting her.

This is how the game is played.
Thanks, and yeah I think I've got the hang of backing off a bit. I was hoping to meet someone else out last night.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

I was trying to mimic her usage...
Don't. You're the leader. Just pay attention to how long your responses are within context of hers, because unbalance in this area tends to convey emotional instability.

Quote:

I reply to her "hey" with that?
Yeah. Strippers especially want a dominant man. I turned down two of them last night (one of whom I've already fucked). When you establish dominance, they will fuck you right away, no muss, no fuss. No "let's have a date". Conversations will go like this:

Her: Hi.
You: Let's fuck.
Her: Yesssss.
Quote:
Thanks, and yeah I think I've got the hang of backing off a bit. I was hoping to meet someone else out last night.
Well, you never know. Opportunities are endless when you turn away from a couching lifestyle.

It's also important to remember that texting is for arranging meet ups, and taking women out of the mundane. That's it. Women love to be shocked by decisive honesty.

For example, in the middle of the day yesterday, I texted my gf this:

"I want to cum all over your face."

That's it. She texts back crazy sex talk, and jumps my bones last night right away.

Imagine if I had sent this text:

"Hey, how's your day? Spring weather is here."

What does that do, or say about me?

That I'm fucking boring.

The power of bad boy honesty is amazing, both in terms of increasing first night lays, and keeping women. And it's not really because you're a bad person, but because you have abandoned all fear of outcome, and are being yourself and congruent with your desires.

It's so rare, in this world of nice guy ass kissers and pleasers.

If you text the stripper what I told you, she may not come over tonight. But she will remember you get right to the point in a dominant way. And game is often about planting seeds for the future, not just this week.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah. Strippers especially want a dominant man. I turned down two of them last night (one of whom I've already fucked). When you establish dominance, they will fuck you right away, no muss, no fuss. No "let's have a date". Conversations will go like this:

Her: Hi.
You: Let's fuck.
Her: Yesssss.
Done... although I'm not sure that's congruent with who I am. I've got a few sexual hangups that make things like this difficult...

That said, she mentioned she doesn't have a car last time we talked. I'm thinking that's why she brought her friend on the last date... but what if she wants to bring her friend again?

And before you say "try for a threesome" I'm seriously not sure I can handle a threesome. :/

Quote:
Well, you never know. Opportunities are endless when you turn away from a couching lifestyle.
Couching lifestyle?

And yes I'm trying to believe that... but it was definitely not in evidence last night. Terrible ratio and the hottest non-bartender was a 7. (And I think the bartender was mad at me, might be a thread about that later.)
Quote:
It's also important to remember that texting is for arranging meet ups, and taking women out of the mundane. That's it. Women love to be shocked by decisive honesty.

For example, in the middle of the day yesterday, I texted my gf this:

"I want to cum all over your face."

That's it. She texts back crazy sex talk, and jumps my bones last night right away.

Imagine if I had sent this text:

"Hey, how's your day? Spring weather is here."

What does that do, or say about me?

That I'm fucking boring.

The power of bad boy honesty is amazing, both in terms of increasing first night lays, and keeping women. And it's not really because you're a bad person, but because you have abandoned all fear of outcome, and are being yourself and congruent with your desires.

It's so rare, in this world of nice guy ass kissers and pleasers.

If you text the stripper what I told you, she may not come over tonight. But she will remember you get right to the point in a dominant way. And game is often about planting seeds for the future, not just this week.
I'll try to keep that in mind... :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Done... although I'm not sure that's congruent with who I am. I've got a few sexual hangups that make things like this difficult...
This is how you get through it.

You want to have sex with this girl, right? So inviting her over for that is congruent.

Quote:
That said, she mentioned she doesn't have a car last time we talked. I'm thinking that's why she brought her friend on the last date... but what if she wants to bring her friend again?
Strippers do this shit all the time, for reasons I gave in the other post.

They are a manipulative lot, traveling, partying, looking to get whatever they can from nice guy ass kissers, and even more effective when they team up with stripper pals. Don't be that guy. Indicate, by your actions what you want. If she won't play ball, pull away.

Quote:
Couching lifestyle?
Most men these days just play video games and watch TV on their time off. That's the couching lifestyle.

Curse it. Kill it. Avoid it. Replace it with the gym, novels, non-fiction, a quality music collection, art, hiking, rafting, photography, etc.

Quote:
And yes I'm trying to believe that... but it was definitely not in evidence last night. Terrible ratio and the hottest non-bartender was a 7. (And I think the bartender was mad at me, might be a thread about that later.)
Lol. Bartenders are always mad about something.