in need of constructive criticism on my text game



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines




Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:11 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 22
So there is a girl that I'm trying to build some comfort and attraction with. It seems like she is closed off

me: have you played the number guessing game?
her: no?
me: okay think of a number between 1 and 4 but don't tell me
her:okay
me: its 3!
her: no...
me: crap okay lets try again this time 1-10
her: LOL it was 1 okay
me: its 7!
her: no.....

to recover I told her do you know 95% of women masturbate in the shower, the other 5% sing. Do you know what they sing?

her: I don't know I don't sing in the shower
me: OH so you must be the other 95% lol
her: yep!
me: Next time buy me a drink before you start coming on to me hahah
her: not even...
me: yah I know I was just trying to be cute and funny but I guess I was just being cute ha
her: not really haha

anything I could of done? I was thinking of what I could do to give a neg but my mind ran blank... I'm new to all of this!! there is no failure only feedback


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:12 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 14
Nx tyme try txtng lyk dis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:19 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 835
it depends on what has happend previously - however - i could be wrong on this one - ? - imagine your a girl. and you see all that. does it not all seem rehearsed? was there no way of putting any ordinary convo in there? its like its all crammed in - i might be wrong i think you need more opionions lol.....

_________________
V1V :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 am
Posts: 341
i dont even use that esp routine in person.
you kinda seemed like you were just trying to make random convo with her. you didnt add any value or have anything to say, you just felt like talking to her and ended up DLVing with the esp routine

now if you look at her responses to the masturbation thing...
notice how she's not adding to the convo? only giving you short replies?
you lost value dude.

"me: Next time buy me a drink before you start coming on to me hahah"
i know you were trying to be C&F here but it really just seems out of the blue and kinda stupid... it seems as if you ran out of things to say and you were just throwing words around to try keep the convo going. i would've just left her hanging after her crappy "yep!" reply.

"me: yah I know I was just trying to be cute and funny but I guess I was just being cute ha"
you just DLVed yourself.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 835
Quote:
"me: yah I know I was just trying to be cute and funny but I guess I was just being cute ha"
you just DLVed yourself.

this isnt that bad - its deangelo if im not mistaken. C&F - one of his personal lines. im pretty sure i read that in the game - ?

_________________
V1V :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 pm
Posts: 835
but yeah some value in there definately wouldnt go amiss.

_________________
V1V :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:53 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 264
Location: U.S.A.
I'd see what I could do to open with a normal conversation or just something funny then talk normal for awhile set a time constraint and find a way to bump into her.. I'd save the ESP for in person


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:22 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 am
Posts: 13
y would u even run an esp texting?? u blew it...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:38 am
Posts: 22
the ESP routine has worked before though texting, but again I'm new to all of this and just practicing with people.

I agreed that its to much crammed into one and a big problem for me I've found is trying to DHV or keep a convo going and keeping her interested.

Thanks for all the feed back hindsight is 50/50 I did just end up DLV I don't talk to this chick much at all so its not a big deal if I fuck up with her haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:30 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm
Posts: 264
Location: U.S.A.
Haha Test runs are alwasy nice to have when the chick is expendable.

_________________
Get Some


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:19 pm
Posts: 7
Location: sydney northern beaches
I just got bent over by this routine haha.

Me. Alright Time for your interesting factoid of the day. Ready?

Her. How interesting will this be because I'm often told things will be interesting and then they're not haha

Me. Well maybe you haven't been talking to interesting enough guys

Her. Maybe. Okay hit me

Me. Did you know that 94 % of women masturbate in the shower and the other 6% sing?

Her. Lol

Me. And do you know what they sing?

Her. Surely not true but very unteresting what do they sing ?

Me. If you don't know you must be part of the 94% ;)

Her. Well I'm not. I'm a singer. I sing everywhere. Including the shower.

Me. It's okay 'name' it's perfectly normal

Her. Okay that's rude bye.

Me. I was just trying to have a joke.

Her. Don't find that funny. You trying to talk about my maturation schedule. Gross unnecessary and insulting. We aren't friends why would I talk about that stuff with you. Goodbye rude human. *unfriends me on FB*


I'm cut


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 2197
Thrills wrote:
I just got bent over by this routine haha.

Me. Alright Time for your interesting factoid of the day. Ready?

Her. How interesting will this be because I'm often told things will be interesting and then they're not haha

Me. Well maybe you haven't been talking to interesting enough guys

Her. Maybe. Okay hit me

Me. Did you know that 94 % of women masturbate in the shower and the other 6% sing?

Her. Lol

Me. And do you know what they sing?

Her. Surely not true but very unteresting what do they sing ?

Me. If you don't know you must be part of the 94% ;)

Her. Well I'm not. I'm a singer. I sing everywhere. Including the shower.

Me. It's okay 'name' it's perfectly normal

Her. Okay that's rude bye.

Me. I was just trying to have a joke.

Her. Don't find that funny. You trying to talk about my maturation schedule. Gross unnecessary and insulting. We aren't friends why would I talk about that stuff with you. Goodbye rude human. *unfriends me on FB*


I'm cut


Dont bump extremely old threads unless you have a very good reason.

_________________
Never get broken up with again: the-addiction-formula-never-get-broken-up-with-again-vt188794.html


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link