Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So recently I blocked a few of my close friends on my girlfriends facebook because they'll just screenshot her past pictures and just fuck with me (jokingly but in a harsh way). So i asked to login to her facebook, she logged on through my phone before and have previously showed me her password. I asked to block them on her facebook and she said "Haha well you don't have access to my Facebook" to which I assumed was her way of saying go ahead. Did it and then she got upset that i went on without her direct permission. We both were not clear, she didnt give me a clear answer and i didnt ask for a clear answer.

I apologized and told her it wont happen again. She thought i went on there and checked her messages, but I assured her that everything is safe and i did nothing but just block my friends. She unblocks them, and then adds them. At this point I'm a little tipped because friends now have all of her pictures.

I explained to her thats how my friends fuck around and she said she doesnt care. So i blocked it in order to prevent her from getting upset. Shes upset, I explained it throughly through the phone with her and she said "but im still genuinely angry".

I apologized and said it wont happen again. Reassured her i did nothing on her account.

What should i do? Text her to see if shes okay? This happened yesterday. Since thid is my fault, should i still ignore her after i have done my best to express myself and shes still mad?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:34 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Stop invading each other's personal intimacy. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you should share the same toothbrush. Or facebook passwords.

Also what's this mentality of acting in her stead? Let her block them if they upset her. Don't make decisions for your girlfriend as if she were your pet.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:44 pm 
King Among Mortals

Call it what you want. Actually snooping on your girl means you have your own insecurities that you should probably figure out.

You go through someones laundry long enough you'll turn up some dirty underwear you don't like.

Time heals all wounds. Stop bringing that shit up! You fucked up. Just own it.

If you can't trust your Bros around your girl, you got the wrong Bros.

If you can't trust your girl around your Bros, you got the wrong girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Call it what you want. Actually snooping on your girl means you have your own insecurities that you should probably figure out.

You go through someones laundry long enough you'll turn up some dirty underwear you don't like.

Time heals all wounds. Stop bringing that shit up! You fucked up. Just own it.

If you can't trust your Bros around your girl, you got the wrong Bros.

If you can't trust your girl around your Bros, you got the wrong girl.
So in terms of the way i apologized and handled this situation, am i still holding frame and value? This is my first relationship, id rather figure out and go into the problems rather than giving up.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Stop invading each other's personal intimacy. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you should share the same toothbrush. Or facebook passwords.

Also what's this mentality of acting in her stead? Let her block them if they upset her. Don't make decisions for your girlfriend as if she were your pet.

Got it! Thanks. Read about not evading eachother personal space like that in the past. I just got lost along the way.

But what should i do though? Shoot her a text and asks if its all good?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:19 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
But what should i do though? Shoot her a text and asks if its all good?
Fuck no. Shoot her a text that says how nice her ass is.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm 

" So i blocked it in order to prevent her from getting upset. " I dont understand.

You invaded her privacy and betrayed her trust.

Rather than apologize be congruent with your actions and stop it with this sort of behavior.

Move on, don't make it an issue unless it comes up again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
" So i blocked it in order to prevent her from getting upset. " I dont understand.

Rather than apologize be congruent with your actions and stop it with this sort of behavior.

Yes I took her message as permission to allow me on her account. So I guess that was a misunderstanding on both of ourside.

If she continues to ignore me. Should I just ignore her or meet up and talk to her face to face?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:15 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Yes I took her message as permission to allow me on her account. So I guess that was a misunderstanding on both of ourside.

If she continues to ignore me. Should I just ignore her or meet up and talk to her face to face?
Not making any sense. You blocked YOUR friends to prevent her from getting upset?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not making any sense. You blocked YOUR friends to prevent her from getting upset?
Yes sir! So my friends and I, we like making harsh jokes about each others ex/girlfriend. They would screenshot her fb pictures and fuck around with me in school about it. And especially in group chats. Ik they were going to do the same with my current gf so i blocked them so that they cant screenshot her fb pictures and start talking smack. Though its a harmless jokes, mean stuff are said usually. And since she likes checking my messages,inevitable shes gonna see them if i dont block my friends from her fb.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm 

I think if you'd trusted your Gf and been vulnerable, open, and honest with her by sharing your concern perhaps she'd have understood and blocked them herself. And if not, at least you'd given her fair warning in addition to choosing not to partake in their clown committee.

Instead you'd went into her phone and did it, so she's left feeling a lack of trust towards you. She gave you her password in trust but you went and used the account w/o her permission.

You've already fessed-up, and I assume told her your reasons (after the fact). Don't EVER do that again if you want to re-establish trust. Think before you do, and just move forward taking this as a learning lesson.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your first Relationship? congrats.. me too :D My advice will be..... well u should have prepare for this earlier. I keep my relationship hidden from frens for 1 months.. I am planning to keep it that way, hidden but then.... well it is time to fight. My advice will be... to fight with her, argue more with her, cry and mad.... let her hate you, threaten to leave her, and so on... then.... show her you love her, with tears in your face... There :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 pm 

Quote:
Your first Relationship? congrats.. me too :D My advice will be..... well u should have prepare for this earlier. I keep my relationship hidden from frens for 1 months.. I am planning to keep it that way, hidden but then.... well it is time to fight. My advice will be... to fight with her, argue more with her, cry and mad.... let her hate you, threaten to leave her, and so on... then.... show her you love her, with tears in your face... There :D

Oh I get it you're being ironic.