PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Having been trying to actually approach women these last few weeks or have you just been running around playing the eye contact game?

When you actually start consistently approaching, holding eye contact will become easier because its more easier to hold eye contact than it is to approach. When you beat the game on hard money, easy mode becomes a breeze. Go in the approach. With confidence in approaching, confidence in all of its prior stages will increase as well.
I'll admit that I haven't been approaching but I haven't been playing an eye contact game either. After reading this forum and thinking of the advice given, I seem to be observing my actions to see what I believe needs improving.

The eye contact is something I noticed most during my lunch break, and I don't have much time for approaches here. But as the eye contact is something I can work on during this time, I thought some tips would be useful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Approach before absolutely anything else at all. If you spend your life reading theory because "I'm not ready to approach" then it eventually becomes too difficult because you're so invested in getting it right and giving yourself too much pressure. Trust me, approach first and then learn from theory after your first ~30 approaches, and correct it as you go along.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Have been working on these now for the past few weeks and feel that I'm slowly getting better. I haven't approached as much as I hoped, but this is more of not seeing enough women to approach. Chatted with a few girls when on a night out a few weeks ago, wasn't able to escalate, but it's better than what it's been. Got quite close to someone on the dance floor on the same night, did escalate but wasn't that interested in her so didn't go for the kiss. Would've been able to close 100% but wasn't feeling it. I was pretty drunk though, so need to try more while sober.

What do you guys feel about pulling girls you aren't that attracted to? I feel like it'd be good practice in one sense, but a set back in another as don't know if it'd help going for the ones I am attracted to.

I know it's a small step, but I have been able to improve my eye contact. Don't turn away now and will let them break it. The only problem I believe though is my facial expression while doing so. Think I might have the male version of "resting bitch face" where I constantly look angry or pissed off. (Great while waiting to be served as they seem to try and speed up when they see me waiting, not so great when trying to look approachable) While holding eye contact, I do try to smile and look relaxed, but feel that I sometimes have trouble doing so. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks