PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Move on. Sarge hotter girls. Don't fuck fuglies and fatties.
I know that's probably the best and only advice that PUA's give, but should I or can I try to contact her?

Moving on is great if can be done so easily. Easier said than done.

Given my situation do you think I can fix it with her?
You want someone to tell you to try and contact her. It's a bad idea, but go ahead and do it since that's what you want to do. There's no guarantees that it will or won't work but since what you did was terrible. Since it was terrible, don't expect her to want to have anything to do with you. Or you can do the smart thing and move on.
I think I'm in this mess for reading too much PUA stuff from the beginning with her. I tried to play too cool, etc. I couldn't be myself anymore. I acted like 5 or 6 different random people that gave me advice here each minute I spent with her. I fucked up. People give advice based on their own perspective. One guy focuses on dominace, another on giving "negs" all the time, another on never contacting the girl, another on never expressing feelings, etc.

I'm more pissed and frustrated at myself.

I would probably contact her but she's blocked me everywhere. Is it too creepy to text her from a different number saying that I want to talk to her???

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:19 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Actually pprince, you did what you wanted to do and disregarded the good advices that you have been given. Now, you want to disregard the same advices and follow your own way which unfortunately isn't working and appear to want to blame the 'PUAs' for bad game.

You field tested your own way. It isn't working. For a change, follow the advices that we gave you consistently here.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
People give advice based on their own perspective. One guy focuses on dominace, another on giving "negs" all the time, another on never contacting the girl, another on never expressing feelings, etc.
This is a very good thing to know.

BUT This!!
Quote:
Is it too creepy to text her from a different number saying that I want to talk to her???
I believe everyone here would agree is a terrible thing to do... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It would be very creepy.

And if you were truly banging hotter girls, you wouldn't be plotting to reach out to her with a different number.

You wouldn't care.

Date other women. Hit the gym. Moderate alcohol consumption. Move forward.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
It would be very creepy.

And if you were truly banging hotter girls, you wouldn't be plotting to reach out to her with a different number.

You wouldn't care.

Date other women. Hit the gym. Moderate alcohol consumption. Move forward.
Arch, you've helped me from the beginning of this and believe me I am trying and willing to move on.

And yes I have been having sex with hottet and younger girls (no super models though). But the sex is just so empty and lacking emotions, if that makes any sense.

The girl in quesrion is not hot by any means. She's overweight a bit and old compared to these other ones but I just like her. I enjoyed every single thing I did with her; sex, watching shit togethet, convo, etc.

Is there ANYTHING you would recommend I do other than moving on?

Thanks again Arch.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
But the sex is just so empty and lacking emotions, if that makes any sense.
Quote:
"Sex without love is an empty gesture. But, as empty gestures go, it is one of the best."
:D
You know, when I see someone like you, I just can't understand such people. I myself loved, and I really loved, but I was allways able to sleep with other girls. How that could stop me. I'm not hurting my girlfriend (provided she doesn't know). It's so weak what you show us... It's more your hurt ego. When I loved, it was allways mutual; how could I love someone who doesn't want me? It makes no sense to me.
Quote:
You really ask to much.
Quote:
Moderate alcohol consumption. Move forward.
:D
Well... not so moderate... :wink:

P.S.
Joking about "asking to much", that's why we all are here... :wink:
and about "not moderate" alcohol consumption... it's up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

And yes I have been having sex with hottet and younger girls (no super models though). But the sex is just so empty and lacking emotions, if that makes any sense.
Keep doing this. It's a numbers game. You'll find a better girl eventually.

Quote:

Nope. Your only choice is to move on and continue with the five basic principles:

1. Fitness (weight training, hiking, man stuff, not video games).
2. Emotionally-centered (not over-contacting a woman, slight indifference, calm demeanor).
3. Playfulness, teasing.
4. Leading/confidence/dominance.
5. Good in bed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Jesus, this thread has taught me a lot. I went from feeling sorry with OP and thinking he should've kept trying (what I definetely would've done myself) to understanding that you just need to move on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok, so if contacting her (with a diferrent number or through my cousin) won't work, then what's the worst that can happen?

I mean it's been 2 and a half months of no contact and doesn't seem like she is coming back, and I'm still blocked on every app and social media.

If I have to move on anyway, I might as well try everything. Right?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I mean it's been 2 and a half months of no contact and doesn't seem like she is coming back, and I'm still blocked on every app and social media.

Read what you wrote, and tell me if this is a woman you should contact.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Read what you wrote, and tell me if this is a woman you should contact.
Arch, I do get your point. But why did this happen? I know why. First I faild "the talk", then I got drunk and refused to let her leave and called her names, and then got drunk again and called and texted her repeatedly and yelled at her!

She's mad at me. She's right to not want to do anything with me. But I want to change her image of me. I'm 100 fucking percent sure if could see her I would definitely achieve that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Arch, I do get your point. But why did this happen? I know why. First I faild "the talk", then I got drunk and refused to let her leave and called her names, and then got drunk again and called and texted her repeatedly and yelled at her!

She's mad at me. She's right to not want to do anything with me. But I want to change her image of me. I'm 100 fucking percent sure if could see her I would definitely achieve that.

Harsh dose of reality for you:

When a girl who cares about you is "mad" at you, she'll still keep you on social media. She'll still return your texts and calls, even if they are short responses.

What happened here is the girl thinks you are emotionally-uncentered, and a potential stalker.

You creeped her out.

What she did to you is EXACTLY what I do to girls who are emotionally-uncentered, and to girls who creep me out. I block their number and boot them from social.

When you master the five principles and become a dominant male, you will achieve abundance mentality like women who are 9's and 10's, and you will have your fair share of emotionally-uncentered and creepy women.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Makes sense Arch.

Now, in general, is there any way you can change a girl's image of you after you've acted like this and creeped someone out?

At this point I finally get it that I have to move on, but would be really nice if I could do something to change her perception of me. It especially hurts because I fucked it up so bad. From her chasing me and begging to see me at the beginning... to this!...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Makes sense Arch.

Now, in general, is there any way you can change a girl's image of you after you've acted like this and creeped someone out?
Yes. And I've given you that exact plan of recovery a million times already.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

There's nothing I can add here OP.

The girl isn't mad at you, she's done with you. Like Arch said, mad is common. But mad doesn't lead to blocking you all your means of contacting her. She does not want you in her life.

I'm sorry, but you can't unbreak glass.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.