A couple of days ago I was practicing the cube routine with a female friend of mine, and she gave me such a macabre description, that not only I had a hard time to interpret all of it, but I also got really freaked out and kinda am feeling bad for her.
I need some help figuring out some of the figures. So I'm going to describe what she imagined, with a few comments, and I'll point out what most intrigued me.
First, the scenary isn't a desert, or forest, or room, but a DUNGEON.
Ok, nothing really creepy here....
- a big cube, taking around 40% of the space in the dungeon.
- it is made of it is the most dense material known to man,
- it is floating and rotating in al directions around itself
- it is black
- it is closed, solid
- short, like those that look like a stool, and as tall as the bottom of the floating cube
- it stands away of the cube at some distance
- it is made of titanium alloy
- there are no flowers
- according to her, the electromagnetic field of force generetad by the properties of the cube would immediatelly disintegrate the flowers if they came close.... (I swear that my skin shivered when she said that)
THE HORSE (this part is what realy creeped me out)
- a normal horse, healthy
- Now comes the sick part: Have you guys watched "The Cell", with Jeniffer Lopez? Well, there's a scene when she in inside the killer's head and there's a horse that gets split on several parts. I can't post the link to the video yet, but just go on youtube and type "horse gets split into pieces". It should be the 1st one with 3:30 of duration.
- detail: the horse is ALIVE
- it is spinning around the cube on all directions (but the pieces don't spin separetely, they spin together)
- it is INSIDE THE CUBE (I thought "oh, poor babe...."
- it is not a simple storm, but also a BLACK HOLE, wich sucks everything in and cause everything to spin around the cube, and eventually absorbs them.
- she let slip that it actually got worse when the horse came in
Well, give me your feedback and interpretations. I would really like to know what those weird things can mean.