Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Whats your stand on this? Can you really be with only one woman for the rest of your life? As a guy, you can fuck around without developing any feelings, as opposed to girls- hence just physical not emotional

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Whats your stand on this? Can you really be with only one woman for the rest of your life? As a guy, you can fuck around without developing any feelings, as opposed to girls- hence just physical not emotional
I've realized that there is no reason to put yourself in the position to cheat.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Can you elaborate?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Can you elaborate?
There are plenty of women out there and if you aren't ready to be monogamous with a woman that desires monogamy, there is no reason to settle down with her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Is cheating ok if she never finds out?
Yes it's ok because the world will not explode. No it's not ok because the bible says so. In other words: define "ok."
Quote:
Can you really be with only one woman for the rest of your life?
Yes. If you don't like it, stay single, become open, or cheat.
Quote:
As a guy, you can fuck around without developing any feelings, as opposed to girls- hence just physical not emotional
Lol dude you need to go out more. You got so many girls out there who can fuck around without feelings, and so many dudes who will develop clingy feelings.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I do not recommend anybody to cheat but if you want try and risk to put and end a good relationship then go for it.
first of all eventually you will get caught.
yes you can cheat, we men are creatures of habit and we lie and we are hunters by nature, there is a rule I follow and that is never develop feelings for my side chicks after all they are just for have fun not to develop a relationship, and don't lie be honest with your chicks if you are married tell them you are married or you are in a relationship that way the girl will know that is just a game and pure fun and she will not develop any feelings toward you , be ready if you get caught and you have to explain to your wife the reason of you cheating on her
usually the first time is the most painful and believe it or not, do not apologize to your wife/girlfriend, talk to her. not apologizing is showing that even you screwed up you still maintain your manhood not humiliating yourself in front of her...she will back down even though she does not show up in front of you and her tone will go down.. she will see that you are dhv and confidence.
make her see she is the one the others girls you meet are just that girls to have fun, drink and whatever but they are not wife material.... the second time she caught you and so on is easier to explain to your wife...by then you will have enough experience in talking bullshit and preach stuff you never thought to explain your cheatings.
or you can avoid all the trouble talking with her about having an open relationship..but this option is very hard
and most wifes/girlfriends will say no to you....

if a chick develops feelings for you feel proud but tell her too bad i did not meet you before probably we could have made work, be polite but firm and at no moment give false hopes if she keeps bugging you with that end the relationship right away and go to the next one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:15 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Women are every bit as capable, and do in fact do this. Hence the reason why most female prostitutes refuse to kiss, or engage in any intimate interactions during sex with clients.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Lol dude you need to go out more. You got so many girls out there who can fuck around without feelings, and so many dudes who will develop clingy feelings.
Word

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:49 am 

Why would you turn away (cheating) from your partner and expect the relationship to be a secure, healthy bond?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:18 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Why mess up a good thing by committing to monogamy? Once you commit to it though, stick by your decision whether she doesn't find out or what not. You're a man. Keep your word.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Theres a few factors here. And you need to be really honest with yourself.

Are you ok with her doing the same?
If not then you're a massive hypocrite and need to work on yourself/internal beliefs (Madonna whore complex etc).
If yes then maybe an open relationship is better for you? Talk to her about it, and if she isn't cool with it then you should end it and move on. This is the RIGHT thing to do, but also the most difficult.
Finding a worthy partner that is also willing to have an open relationship is very very difficult in western culture. The social shame of it is just too much for most women. Even if they personally are ok with it.

Men are perfectly capable of keeping love and sex separate. And women are WAY more OK with their man getting some on the side than our culture lets on - But ONLY if her status as #1 is never threatened. Some would even say its the most natural path for a truly masculine person - cultural pressures aside.

And yeh, if you do cheat, dont get caught.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Word
he can try swinging, swinging is not cheating, is a lifestyle (aka cheating without the remorses if any)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:44 pm 

Quote:
In a perfect world, everyone would spell out their sexual desires and expectations. Most people have trouble being monogamous for a lifetime. We should cheat and gamble as frequently as possible. I mean, try not to get caught.
Go back to lurking please, thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you can sleep at night knowing you have cheated on your girlfriend and can still respect yourself cheat all you want, for me personally i recently started to believe cheating is bad karma and bad for your self-respect, break-up if you have the need to cheat.

We all have desires to fuck another woman but controlling those thoughts makes you a strong man.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

That's a sniveling way of behaving, and very un-man like.

A dominant male will simply sit his girl down and express his needs, openly and honestly without fear of outcome.

Honesty is hot. My girlfriend is out of town this week, I dropped a hint that I was really sexual, and she simply gave me a green light (with certain restrictions, lol..it had to be filmed).

When you are honest and playful with your woman, and open your mind and hers, you can get what you want without fear.