She wants to hang out but said she has a boyfriend?

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:52 am 
PUA Forum Leader

backIntheGame91 wrote:
BUT, after she told me she has a boyfriend, I asked if he treats her nice. She read that message but didn’t respond. That’s the first message of mine out of the 10 or so I sent her she didn’t respond to.

Why talk about the boyfriend at all? Bad game. You're making her think about him, when you should be making her think about you.

And why do you care about the boyfriend anyway? You haven't even kissed this girl. Your over-investment is palpable to me, so I can only imagine what the girl feels like.

Quote:
This is a bummer because I had a good follow up. She says “yeah he treats me nice”, and then I say, “Good, because I wouldn’t :p”. The great thing about my set up of "Does he treat you nice" is that even if she doesn't respond to my question (quite likely at this point), I can complete the punch line whenever I want.

You're playing inter-dimensional chess with yourself, and losing.

Get out of your head and drop the gimmicky tactics. Respond organically.

Wait a week for her to respond, at least.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Arch Stanton wrote:
Why talk about the boyfriend at all?

You're playing inter-dimensional chess with yourself, and losing.

Respond organically. Wait a week for her to respond, at least.

R.C. wrote:
You've been told 3 times to drop the boyfriend talk from your conversations, ignored that advice and acted in spite of it, and now she's not responding to you.

Good job OP. Way to shoot yourself in the leg.

PS: The implications are that you fucked up.

I agree with you both about not talking about the boyfriend. For the record, I didn't bring him up. My plan was just to make one funny comment about me not treating her nice and then change the subject immediately. Apparently I miscalculated though.

By the way Arch, I like your comment about inter dimensional chess with myself lol. Sounds about right.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If She is interested and is Very Very tempted and attracted to you, but is loyal to her boyfriend..Play the Best friend game, Get close to her.. stalk her (if you want, but not necessary) and wait for the opportunity,

ie: if they are having relationship problems
on a break etc

You strike bro! This technique is ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE.

Happened to me at the moment bro, this chick i insanely likes and adore is having relationship problems.
I striked, talked smooth/calm and comforting. Most importantly, be SUPPORTIVE. She finally wanted to hangout. I was lucky tho, used my recent breakup with me missus and created some very sympathetic story about it to MATCH whats happening to her hehe. I even put some bruises on myself, its sacrifice brutha, sacrifice. Gotta give a little to take a little. play cool, DONT GO IN FOR ANYTHNG ROMANTIC, if she initiates it. It will be a good sign.

gl bro.