Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

prob ddi the half chode thing in the end by getting into a conversation into what turns us off, i was like im to scared to tell u, will u still love me if i said it? she said its ur oppinion, I said i hate hair down there, shes like thats ok, its ur honest oppinion, im like. yeh...so u gonna shave? xD haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i had the same problem a couple years back but i was young and stupid and made the mastake of telling her straight up my buddy convinced me it would be a good idea

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are suffering from internal bleeding. No worries, you can apply some methods below:

1.Using Birthroot

Birthroot contains a lot of tannins and saponins components that has anti-inflammatory and anti-hemorrhagic properties. That is the reason why it can be used for treating hemorrhage, excessive menstrual bleeding and bowel problems.

Scientists have said that birthroot is a beneficial ingredient for how to stop internal bleeding from fibroids, menopausal bleeding and uterine prolapse. However, notice that it should be avoided during pregnancy period.

Besides, you also can use Aloe Vera Juice or Coenzyme Q10

Click this link to get more tips: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-st ... -bleeding/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The hair down there is designed to collect bacteria and keep it out of the vagina. So while it is healthier for her to keep it, it is very unhealthy for you to go down on her if she isn't shaving. Explain it to her like that. I mean if the issue is just with sex in general, ask her if you could tidy it up for her. You can "accidentally" shave too much.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:37 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Shave it when she sleeps.