Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some people may totally disagree with me, this is just an idea, but maybe she kissed that guy to make you jealous if you haven't been giving her enough attention. I find it hard to believe she would allow herself to be kissed like that when she seemed to care about you fairly recently, and she knew you were in proximity.

Regadless, I'd move on. I had the exact same situation happen once at a bar, and it completely turned me off.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Some people may totally disagree with me, this is just an idea, but maybe she kissed that guy to make you jealous if you haven't been giving her enough attention. I find it hard to believe she would allow herself to be kissed like that when she seemed to care about you fairly recently, and she knew you were in proximity.

Regadless, I'd move on. I had the exact same situation happen once at a bar, and it completely turned me off.
Please don't feed this guy false hope. As you said, regardless of her behavior its uncalled for. Best find someone else worth your time, energy, and luv'n.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Please don't feed this guy false hope. As you said, regardless of her behavior its uncalled for. Best find someone else worth your time, energy, and luv'n.
I appreciate the comments from everyone but at the end of the day this just wasnt a match... She hasnt texted/called me since I saw her makeout with her new "dude" and I haven't reached out either. Honestly its just my EGO feeling wounded (bc im not getting any attention from her). Also, I was just trying to figure out the defining moment for when she flipped "when can I see you again to --> thats nice but im busy" (so to be more aware with other girls moving forward).