PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I used to be on Tinder and my results were pretty poor. I had a few matches but it was nothing compared to how much I swiped right. When I did match, I didn't know what to say so me opening was really rare.

I know that my profile was poor and would like advice on how to make it look better. I don't take a lot of pics so when I was last on Tinder, some were a few years old. It's difficult to choose good pics as I barely take any. I hate being in them as well. I've looked online and everything seems to be conflicting information.

I know I need new pics, but can anyone advice what they should look like? What are you using ang getting results with?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

What works for some guys may not work for you...So you got to experiment, you only really need 3 pictures. Change your style/fashion up, ideally it's good to have a closeup of your face and a full body picture. Avoid group pictures you're not a chick or at least blur the faces. Try taking pictures outdoors, you could always ask a stranger to take a picture for you, if you're alone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What works for some guys may not work for you...So you got to experiment, you only really need 3 pictures. Change your style/fashion up, ideally it's good to have a closeup of your face and a full body picture. Avoid group pictures you're not a chick or at least blur the faces. Try taking pictures outdoors, you could always ask a stranger to take a picture for you, if you're alone.
Thanks for the response and the tips. I'll have to work on it and see where it gets me. The problem I have is I take an awful picture. Have an awful smile as well. I rarely like them and have only had a handful as profile pictures on Facebook. How would you take better photos?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ask a friend to follow you around for a couple days and photograph you, wear casual (but still good looking) clothes on one day and some more formal clothing the next, have a mix of candid and posed shots.
Then pick the best ones, whatever you think is an upgrade.
Try not to have more than one or two pictures of the same day.
Good luck man, hope this helps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dress well, look clean and confident, and share only those pictures on Tinder. Sometimes it helps to add an element. Maybe a kitten or a puppy. I know it sounds stupid but it allows the woman to see you are approachable without emasculating yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm paranoid about people who might find me on tinder. I'm so shy and they'd totally mock me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Still haven't set up my account. Really struggling for picture ideas and don't really feel comfortable asking someone to follow me around taking pictures. If it comes to it, have you been having any problems using selfies? Or do they still seem to work to get the matches?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

RSD Madison on youtube has some good Tinder advice.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Tinder is pretty dead nowadays with limited daily swipe and fake profiles. At least in my city anyway. Had a good run with it 2 years back. This past year, not so much.

-"--"-