I am a natural and here is how I get women

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

silverito wrote:
How do you make them horny (specifically what kino etc, how long)?
And when do you know when they are (as that cinema balcony chick)?

Caressing her neck is the easiest way. Usually they get turned on very fast just pay attention to when they start giving you the 'just fuck me now' look.

That cinema girl told me that I look like her cousin. That's how I knew she would be down for some action. Two of the lamest pick up lines women use to express sexual interest are 'You look like someone' and 'Are you from around here?' So if u happen to hear these, your radar should go 'DTF girl detected'.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Keith Rogers wrote:
silverito wrote:
How do you make them horny (specifically what kino etc, how long)?
And when do you know when they are (as that cinema balcony chick)?

Caressing her neck is the easiest way. Usually they get turned on very fast just pay attention to when they start giving you the 'just fuck me now' look.

That cinema girl told me that I look like her cousin. That's how I knew she would be down for some action. Two of the lamest pick up lines women use to express sexual interest are 'You look like someone' and 'Are you from around here?' So if u happen to hear these, your radar should go 'DTF girl detected'.

lol! yes now that I think in the past a little this chick at my job told me that I looked like an old boyfriend of her.
week later I got laid.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started learning a few natural game tips aswell, to be honest this video helped me a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU&t=938s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Keith Rogers wrote:

Ok I can shed some light on this mysterious 'something' about naturals. The thing is women can easily tell if you are experienced with women or not. Many DTF women are looking for a good time with no consequences. They worry about stuff like 'This guy looks like he hasn't been with many women, if I sleep with him will he fall in love and start stalking me??' A man who has laid 50 chicks acts and behaves differently than someone who has just 2. And they can tell. That's why it seems they flock to naturals for no reason. So you have to rack up experience to start getting that vibe where women know what to expect from you. And you need some creative ways to get that experience fast.

Going to loud venues with 20-25 old hot women probably won't work. That's a very rough crowd to target and most are attention seekers anyways.

Yes, I think that women might not necessarily think "he hasn't had many women". I think it'd be more that you don't come across as natural and fluent and they'd pick up on the subtle aspects in your body language that give it away. The inexperience will tell in your body language.

As for bars and clubs, yes, they aren't the places where typically success will be easy. Women go out for a good time, they aren't looking for hooking up with guys necessarily. Also, when you enter a club and see a hot woman, you may approach and get rejected quickly. That was because you didn't know that she's been hit on several times already and is already on the defence.