Running for POTUS (srs)



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous




Author Message
 Post subject: Running for POTUS (srs)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 30
I've made the decision to run for the president of the U.S. in the future. I'm aiming to run in 20ish years, and I honestly don't care if I get 5 votes in the process. I genuinely want to help people, and I feel that corruption/mismanagement in rampant in the political field.

In the meanwhile, I'll go to medical school (I've been accepted)/training to become an interventional cardiologist. Why? Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death, and by reducing this number, even to a fraction of a percent will give me peace of mind. I just want to say that I changed this world for the better when I'm laying in my deathbed.

Peace.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:30 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 110
two sides wrote:
I've made the decision to run for the president of the U.S. in the future. I'm aiming to run in 20ish years, and I honestly don't care if I get 5 votes in the process. I genuinely want to help people, and I feel that corruption/mismanagement in rampant in the political field.

This is great and I believe you can bring change in U.S. in future.

_________________
Are YOU tired of not having a girlfriend?
...free report reveals how you
can get 1 date per week fast!

Click Here to get your FREE report now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 110
two sides wrote:
I'll go to medical school (I've been accepted)/training to become an interventional cardiologist. Why? Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death, and by reducing this number, even to a fraction of a percent will give me peace of mind. I just want to say that I changed this world for the better when I'm laying in my deathbed.

The reason behind increased heart disease is consumption of high amounts of processed and junk foods. People should opt for organic unprocessed foods at most times.

_________________
Are YOU tired of not having a girlfriend?
...free report reveals how you
can get 1 date per week fast!

Click Here to get your FREE report now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 30
Khatib_Imron wrote:
two sides wrote:
I've made the decision to run for the president of the U.S. in the future. I'm aiming to run in 20ish years, and I honestly don't care if I get 5 votes in the process. I genuinely want to help people, and I feel that corruption/mismanagement in rampant in the political field.

This is great and I believe you can bring change in U.S. in future.


Thanks, man. I know the odds are vastly against me, but I just want to try.

Heart disease is caused by genetics, lack of exercise, smoking, and unhealthy eating.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: