Post subject: What do I do?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just started working at a new place (literally first shift), girl comes in half way into my shift that works there. I get out with her to learn the ropes of one of the jobs, feels like I've instantly clicked with her, talking to her real naturally (for a change). By closing time I was asked how I was getting back, said bus and she offered a lift, after she gave me a lift she asks for my number incase she gets lost on her way home and she messaged me when she got home. She mentioned having a boyfriend during a conversation between 3 of us there on the shift. (All in 2 hours).

Things to bear in mind:
- She lives a 2 minute drive from where we work, she went out of her way giving me a lift
- She told me when we were in the car alone she's not a jealous/attached girlfriend (she doesn't know her Bfs passcode)
- She mentioned her Bf gets jealous
- She asked me to come with her outside where she doesn't feel safe alone to do a job
- I've left the last message she sent me

With all this, if you made it this far (thanks), how do I push through the boyfriend issue? Do I flirt when possible? Look for opportunities to ask her out? Keep going the way I did the first time I met her (natural)?

Post subject: Re: What do I do?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
how do I push through the boyfriend issue?
Ask about her bf for example if she is interested in him when you get a chance to talk to her. You will have a clue whether to ask her out or not.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 pm 
The Grand Puba

Don't mention her boyfriend and just flirt with her. Then find a place close to the job and invite her to drinks there after work.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If she has a boyfriend, a lot of times I'd leave this and move on to a girl that doesn't have one. It's just less hassle.

But if you do want to keep this going, then ignore the boyfriend altogether, and play the
passive role where you're not chasing her, but you allow her to text you and call you and lead the way.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Every girl I meet has a fuckin' boyfriend
Age old query around here.

Hot girls have boyfriends. That happens.

But judging by your willingness to step in these two muddy puddles [coworker/boyfriend].

A. You consider her very hot.
B. You don't get out much.
Quote:
Ask about her bf for example if she is interested in him when you get a chance to talk to her. You will have a clue whether to ask her out or not.
This will just cement the idea you don't have the confidence to do anything about it anyway.

Quote:
Don't mention her boyfriend and just flirt with her. Then find a place close to the job and invite her to drinks there after work.
Jack is spot on. What my usual tactic against when a girl tells me something I don't like to hear, I just totally ignore it and continue saying whatever I want. Then continue or stop according to her reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:22 pm 
Read My Book

You have two strikes here man..

1) Don't miss business with pleasure

2) She has a boyfriend...

So why are you interested in this situation? Are there no women outside of the work environment?

Now this can be pulled off, but i would strongly advise guys that have to ask how to pull it off to shy around from actually putting themselves in this situation. You guys usually don't have what it takes to maintain it without compromising your situation.

You just got the new job; i wouldn't advise you to do anything to affect that in a negative way. Respect the establish at least until you prove yourself.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com