PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I started out in the game about 10 years ago, with an introduction watching The Pick Artist on VH1. I can say, thank you Mystery for opening my eyes! My life is so much different now.

Through out trials and tribulations; the rollercoaster ride of highs when achieving new conquests combined with lows of rejection, I have taken one key element from pickup. The best thing any guy can do is simply live and attractive lifestyle.

Living an attractive lifestyle you can get ANY WOMAN you want! Any woman who sees your life as fun she wants to part of it. It doesn't matter how look as much as who you are.

By now you are saying, "Bull Shit! David Beckham can get any woman! Any woman he wants based on pure looks!". Ok, good argument but let's take lifestyle into consideration.

David Beckham is sitting at a bar, then in walks someone like Slash from Guns and Roses in the 90's. Slash sits down and asks all the women huddled Beckham, "Have you ladies ever partied like a Rockstar? Its not true really true what they say... It much better! Anyone want to party with a Rockstar tonight??" Well.. Beckham is better looking? Right??

Here is the key: leverage! Leverage is Alpha! Did I mention, Leverage is Alpha

What is this leverage thing and how does it work? Leverage is DHV in its pure, uncut form. What does a Hollywood VIP at the Viper Room in LA have you may not? Well, it is Leverage!.

Put simple leverage is alpha for one reason, you don't need to answer to anyone! The less people you need to answer to in life, the more leverage you have. What makes a CEO more attractive than a plumber? Yes! Leverage on every level.

Quickly wrapping up, let me demonstrate some ways to get leverage in your life:

Education: intelligence and knowledge make a person grow. The more we learn the more we experience. The more experience we have, the more ways we find to apply leverage in our life.

example: an educated lawyer has leverage wherever they go. They understand the law and how anyone needs to treat them, including business owners, police officers, and well to politicians. I there is one person you never want to physically assault it is a lawyer.

Work Out This is big. If you are guy, the more of threat you seem in social gathering the more friendly other men will be to you. Women notice this! If you walk into a bar and can be loud and obnoxious with NOT one other guy saying a word to you, that is alpha. Imagine being load and obnoxious and the other guys just laughing at your stupid jokes? Women will see, you have leverage over the situation.

Control Your Finances: Women like nice cars, like Corvettes and Sports cars? Right? Well... of course they do!
But that is not the key here.... Spending all your money a nice car is not REAL leverage. True, a 6 figure salary with a nice car and money in the bank is leverage. BUT only if you can afford it.

Bill Collectors have leverage on you! That is VERY unattractive. Women are naturally drawn to the Alpha who can succeed in life. Also, what if your car gets scratched in the parking lot on a date with HB9? Can you shrug it off? If you complain, that is a HUGE DLV. You just showed the car has leverage on you!

Control Your Life: In order to this, all of the above must be in check:
* Education: You need job skills to control your life in this day and age. In earlier times the Alpha Male was the biggest and strongest, the best hunter. This person has leverage in being able to feed a family and was needed by the tribe. Today, it is an education. If you have job skills, your boss cannot push you around. Why? You have leverage.

*Work Out:
No matter where you go, you are confident! You know nobody will try stupid shit or AMOG you. You will also have leverage of being physically attractive. The ultimate leverage on a first date with an HB 8-10 is her fighting for your attention with waitresses, female cashiers at a gas station, or any other attractive woman. (if you can other women to flirt with you on a date, you have it made).

*Finances:
You have decent and clean place to live. You have a car that is well cared for and clean. (A hint, if you cannot afford a sports car get a 4x4 pickup that is clean and paid for. Women find this attractive and LOVE to go 4x4ing).

If you have a good date with an HB10, do have the money to take her on a road trip to an event on a whim? If you do, you are sure to get laid....

Hope this helps someone get to where they want to be with PUA! Next time you go sarging try asking yourself: "How can I have leverage in this set?!?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for sharing ways to live an attractive lifestyle.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

good pointers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

you forgot clothes and hairstyle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
you forgot clothes and hairstyle
A good haircut and clothes demonstrate:
- education to pay for them shows Alpha
- a guy has women in his life and is Alpha.

Thanks for adding! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah nice tips. But I think that one of the most important things is how you talk with others. I mean pronunciation, accent and similar stuff. I worked at EssayExplorer.com so I really knew what I'm talking about. Even cloting sometimes don't play such role as your speech.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

After moving to the new city I was completely stressed out like for 3 weeks. It was terrible. Thank heaven I've finally overcome all difficulties. I couldn't find good job for the long time because I've never had good resume and it was really difficult to write it then. Hopefully nowadays one can easily find quick solution in such situation. So did I. I asked these guys https://craftresumes.com/ for help and got amazing resume in few days. It helped me so much to find job and stop freaking out.