PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Gents,

I feel a little foolish getting onto a message board and throwing this stuff out there, but what the hell. Call it message board AA.....

I'm looking to put together or meet with a good group of likeminded guys in the Tacoma/Puyallup area, preferably of the "redpilled" variety. Having recently gone down the "rabbit hole" of true intersexual and societal dynamics, I've become passionate about my newfound knowledge and understanding of how things really work behind the curtain. I find it's difficult to get a lot of my married or beta-schlub friends interested in the subject, or to digest and discuss material surrounding it. I hate sitting there feeling like I'm preaching and, of course, the foothold of ego-investment is strong with most.

It'd be nice to hang with dudes that already "get it". Additionally, It'd be nice if people had their "ish" together. I'm not saying rich, but stable in a career, ambitious, goal-orientated, fit, etc. Call it a league of "extraordinary gentlemen" without the crappy screenplay. I don't want to hang with felons, druggies, etc. (Not suggesting they skulk around here)

I figure we can day game, motivate each other, and wing as we go. Additionally, we can use our unique knowledge bases to assist each other in becoming the best versions of ourselves. I'm always learning and enjoy teaching when I can.

A little about me, I'm 32, prior military, and career focused. I have no tolerance for shady folks, and live strictly on the up and up.....except with women.....which I usually play like a fiddle....

If there's anyone interested, hit me up or reply to this....

-J

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm in Seattle, part of a group that's pretty heterogeneous in level and commitment, but there's a couple of folks with their shit figured too. PM me if you're interested in getting in touch.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just PM'd you both.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
the foothold of ego-investment is strong with most.
Isn't that the truth. In some situations, tell a blue piller a tiny taste of what you've been up to and their ego has them immediately lying that they're the second coming of Casanova.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I’m down if you guys are still active. Moving to Seattle area in about a month and looking for possible groups I can join since I don’t know anyone there yet.

Thanks!