PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys, this is my first post here so don't be too harsh :)
I am attracted to a girl who is part of my inner social circle at an on campus university. I see this group every day and have lectures with them and have meals with them four times a day. I started hanging out with them before I started pick up which was about 4 months ago. Whenever I was around her I would give off a nervous energy and hardly touched her. However, I have improved and am using lots of eye contact whilst smiling but there is still a lack of kino. Now I've developed a crush on her, is it too late and I should just give up or is there still something I can still get out of it. Sort of scared of messing up as this could change the group dynamics
- Russell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Go find ten other women every day. Why?

1. It will remove your focus on her.

2. It will increase your standards with women because you have a bigger pool to choose from.

3. It will give you a lot of practice and develop your confidence with women as you build skills along the way.

4. It will give you (this is BIG) the benefits of scarcity with her. Familiarity builds contempt. Give her the gift of missing you by sarging 300 women over the next 30 days. After 30 days, you get back to her, hold her hand, look deep into her eyes left to right then her lips. When her eye movements do the same, kiss her. If not, move on. Case closed.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why would you give up?

From what you wrote, I don't see any indication that you've ever asked her out on a date or been shot down by any of your advances. Most women won't directly show interest because their fear or rejection (makes it twice as hard because of your group dynamics as well). Just go for it, your gut is saying she prob isn't into you because of the lack of kino, but remember every girl will respond different. If she says no, move on, at least you tried!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why would you give up?

From what you wrote, I don't see any indication that you've ever asked her out on a date or been shot down by any of your advances. Most women won't directly show interest because their fear or rejection (makes it twice as hard because of your group dynamics as well). Just go for it, your gut is saying she prob isn't into you because of the lack of kino, but remember every girl will respond different. If she says no, move on, at least you tried!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why would you give up?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:16 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Why would you give up?

No. This is social circle game. The girl will feel weird when from out of nowhere several months in he suddenly asks her out on a date without even escalating from the very beginning. The op must build up the tension first (by focusing his attention on something else and creating scarcity) and then escalate.

Your theoretical advice is like asking a guy who can't do even one push up to get in the UFC octagon and fight Rampage Jackson without even training for the fight.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html