PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Alright, i met this chick on POF, beautiful, sexy, and really mellow/down to earth. I found her in the "ultra match" list of matches and started off my opening line with: So, POF says we're an "ultra match. Do you think we should set up prenups anyway, just in case? She responded with playful banter and I kept it going like we were actually splitting up property and ownership of items. For instance, I got the Porsche, the dog, and Mongo, the retarded kitten with a cleft lip, club foot, and hump on it's back who only spins in circles and masturbates himself in the corner. Of course she replies back with LMFAO and how awesome she thinks I am and compares my relieving personality to all the boring jerks she talks to.

From there we got on board with one another and escalated really quickly. My game was there, on target every time with every syllable of every communication. I even got her to the point of her begging me to come over, and (edited for content) her on her bed while pulling her hair. It was just phone sex, so I didn't think anything of it.

So I continued to converse with her as if we were cuddling and smooching afterwards in the afterglow of it all. She was saying things like If you keep this up, I'll start to fall in love with you. Keep it up. I love it So i did, and eventually said I had to go because I was getting tired and told her that I'd be there in her dreams tonight and I'm already there kissing her to sleep. She was loving every bit of it with her replies telling me how she never wants to loose me, etc.

This morning, I woke up to a text from her saying, Hey sunshine. Just wanted to say hello. I texted back, I was practicing holding you last night with different sleeping positions like "you snuggled in my chest" or my laying on my back and you sleeping on my shoulder. The only part I didn't practice for was my arm falling asleep and going all tingly and numb. She didn't reply back, so I waited an hour and texted No response. Perhaps I should've practiced sleeping on the couch then? She didn't reply until a few hours later, It's such a beautiful day. I texted back, Are you set up on automated text responses or something? to which she replied, an hour later, Haha. Just saw my daughter had my phone.

Tonight, after my kids left, I told her I was sad and needed her to talk to, and I wasn't myself because of how much i missed my kids. The conversation started to go cold from there. It was sincere, but vague, like not nearly as passionate as last night. I even texted that I notice something is different, but she's trying to reassure me everything's okay, just she's tired and not feeling good I asked if she could call me, and she said she would after she was finished with dinner.

Phone call never happened. I went on POF and noticed she was still online, but our entire conversation was deleted. That's when I texted her, I saw that you were still on POF but our conversation had been deleted. I honestly thought we had a connection and a spark between us. I exposed a lot of vulnerabilities to you that felt natural and right. And now I discover our conversation was completely deleted, like it didn't matter. I thought i sensed something was off today. She never replied or called.

My plan is to leave it at that last message, and wait for her to call me, or text back. Them act aloof and let her give the details as to why the sudden COLD SHOULDER.

You think this is a good plan, and what the Hell do you think happened? Why the sudden COLD SHOULDER???

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:11 am 
The Grand Puba

Damn, man. It's a dating app! You had phone sex and then you started acting like you guys were in a relationship. She isn't going to stop talking to other men or delete her account because you had phone sex and listened to you cry about your life.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Damn, man. It's a dating app! You had phone sex and then you started acting like you guys were in a relationship. She isn't going to stop talking to other men or delete her account because you had phone sex and listened to you cry about your life.
So you think I completely pussed out, huh? Fair enough. I'm just getting back into the game after a 7 year stretch. Long story.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
For instance, I got the Porsche, the dog, and Mongo, the retarded kitten with a cleft lip, club foot, and hump on it's back who only spins in circles and masturbates himself in the corner.
Cut back on the caffeine, and the gaminess. Reads as try-hard.

Quote:
This morning, I woke up to a text from her saying, Hey sunshine. Just wanted to say hello. I texted back, I was practicing holding you last night with different sleeping positions like "you snuggled in my chest" or my laying on my back and you sleeping on my shoulder. The only part I didn't practice for was my arm falling asleep and going all tingly and numb.
Again, way too try-hard.

She may have overlooked your pretentious, over-the-top game when she was drinking the previous night. but what man talks about dreaming about sleeping with a girl in all these positions the morning after you don't even actually touch her?

Quote:
She didn't reply back, so I waited an hour and texted No response.

Maybe she has a job?

Quote:
Perhaps I should've practiced sleeping on the couch then?

Needy.

Quote:
She didn't reply until a few hours later, It's such a beautiful day. I texted back, Are you set up on automated text responses or something? to which she replied, an hour later, Haha. Just saw my daughter had my phone.
Needy.

When she says it's a beautiful day, you simply don't text her back until later that night. You have shit to do, and don't have time to reply to generic texts right away.
Quote:
Tonight, after my kids left, I told her I was sad and needed her to talk to, and I wasn't myself because of how much i missed my kids.

The beginning of the end.

Quote:
I even texted that I notice something is different
Why do guys do this? Why do they obsess over stupid shit like this, and get all neurotic?

Why the Debbie Downer talks with a brand new woman? Why the negative emotions over text with a new woman?

All attraction killers.

Quote:
Phone call never happened. I went on POF and noticed she was still online, but our entire conversation was deleted. That's when I texted her, I saw that you were still on POF but our conversation had been deleted. I honestly thought we had a connection and a spark between us. I exposed a lot of vulnerabilities to you that felt natural and right. And now I discover our conversation was completely deleted, like it didn't matter. I thought i sensed something was off today. She never replied or called.

You became emotionally-uncentered (needy, clingy, sappy, sad, whiney).

You met this girl LAST NIGHT, online You are acting crazy.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You met this girl LAST NIGHT, online You are acting crazy.
Nah, bruh.....We've been talking for a few weeks before this went down like this. I was playing it smooth, building up more and more, until eventually we got to this point.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:08 am 
Dedicated Member

probably fake profile. lol

Every night, doin' you right

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Fuck it. I'm over her.......just got laid tonight.....was the worst lay ever, but I still got laid.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I don't think she deleted the conversation you had with her. Since you stated you had been messaging her for weeks, FYI, POF deletes messages after 30 days.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Alright, i met this chick on POF, beautiful, sexy, and really mellow/down to earth. I found her in the "ultra match" list of matches and started off my opening line with: So, POF says we're an "ultra match. Do you think we should set up prenups anyway, just in case? She responded with playful banter and I kept it going like we were actually splitting up property and ownership of items. For instance, I got the Porsche, the dog, and Mongo, the retarded kitten with a cleft lip, club foot, and hump on it's back who only spins in circles and masturbates himself in the corner. Of course she replies back with LMFAO and how awesome she thinks I am and compares my relieving personality to all the boring jerks she talks to.

From there we got on board with one another and escalated really quickly. My game was there, on target every time with every syllable of every communication. I even got her to the point of her begging me to come over, and (edited for content) her on her bed while pulling her hair. It was just phone sex, so I didn't think anything of it.

So I continued to converse with her as if we were cuddling and smooching afterwards in the afterglow of it all. She was saying things like If you keep this up, I'll start to fall in love with you. Keep it up. I love it So i did, and eventually said I had to go because I was getting tired and told her that I'd be there in her dreams tonight and I'm already there kissing her to sleep. She was loving every bit of it with her replies telling me how she never wants to loose me, etc.

This morning, I woke up to a text from her saying, Hey sunshine. Just wanted to say hello. I texted back, I was practicing holding you last night with different sleeping positions like "you snuggled in my chest" or my laying on my back and you sleeping on my shoulder. The only part I didn't practice for was my arm falling asleep and going all tingly and numb. She didn't reply back, so I waited an hour and texted No response. Perhaps I should've practiced sleeping on the couch then? She didn't reply until a few hours later, It's such a beautiful day. I texted back, Are you set up on automated text responses or something? to which she replied, an hour later, Haha. Just saw my daughter had my phone.

Tonight, after my kids left, I told her I was sad and needed her to talk to, and I wasn't myself because of how much i missed my kids. The conversation started to go cold from there. It was sincere, but vague, like not nearly as passionate as last night. I even texted that I notice something is different, but she's trying to reassure me everything's okay, just she's tired and not feeling good I asked if she could call me, and she said she would after she was finished with dinner.

My plan is to leave it at that last message, and wait for her to call me, or text back. Them act aloof and let her give the details as to why the sudden COLD SHOULDER.

You think this is a good plan, and what the Hell do you think happened? Why the sudden COLD SHOULDER???
I would probably estimate that the MAJORITY of women on POF (and other dating sites) have no intention of ever meeting anyone from the site, but do LOVE the attention and enjoyment it brings.

Don't "over comfort". If she's enjoying the conversation, then it's time to meet up. Not fluff talk. When you started being less fun and a bit too serious she probably moved on to the other 15 guys who had jumped in her inbox that week.