Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Re: Lost my Best Friend
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
just because prior mentioned vagina is attached to the love of your life? Your dick would soil the mystical creature forever?
There was a third girl in the room, couldn't go all the way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:24 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
That really doesn't help your argument.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
That really doesn't help your argument.
I know :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
just because prior mentioned vagina is attached to the love of your life? Your dick would soil the mystical creature forever?

WTF? That's when you pull out your smartphone, have them pose together, and then have them touch each other's hair, because "it's a positive vibe and you want to capture the moment".

Always works.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have to agree. With everything you did in the beginning to get friend zoned (which is a fail right there) she was still giving you that "make herself feel better" ego-boosting rebound sex and you ruined it with spooning and then went full emotional confession on her. She was looking for a man for a night, she got her bestie cuddling her. No attraction, no sex, no confusing feelings for her to work with.

Now look, I'm a believer in love. I love to be in love. But know what? Attraction (aka pickup) leads to love if that's what you're wanting. Most guys just use it for sex but that's because for women sex and attraction can turn into love - hell most of them WANT it to turn into love when they time is right for them. Not saying it would have been a lock, but you would have had a hell of a better chance ending up in a relationship if you were "gaming" her from the start. Notice that one bright moment when you starting using pickup skills and you were making out? That's because it works.

Honestly, forget this girl. You done screwed it up already. Oneitis leads to failure and misery. That doesn't mean there isn't one girl out there who will fall in love with you and you'll fall in love with her. It means that you can't just focus on one until you know that you're both in love and you choose to be exclusive. Until then it will only mess you up.

Don't let this girl mess you up. Don't you deserve to be happy? Then go out and be happy! You won't find happiness with this girl. If she were to come back, she still wouldn't respect you and probably isn't even attracted to you. Don't you deserve a woman that respects you, desires you, and cares about your happiness? It's clear this girl is NOT that woman. Respect yourself enough to realize this and move on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Don't let this girl mess you up. Don't you deserve to be happy? Then go out and be happy! You won't find happiness with this girl. If she were to come back, she still wouldn't respect you and probably isn't even attracted to you. Don't you deserve a woman that respects you, desires you, and cares about your happiness? It's clear this girl is NOT that woman. Respect yourself enough to realize this and move on.
I have moved on, I am just on a Hi-Hello basis with her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 pm 

Quote:
Why did you offer a trial month?
Because a long-term contract is too much of a commitment..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Why?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I have been ignoring this girl for nearly 15-20 days. Out of the blue, I get a call from her asking me to accompany her and one of her friend to the mall. I declined, she kept giving reasons as to why I should join them and I kept declining by giving silly reasons.

The next day we talked again. I was talking about our daily lives but she diverted the conversation to our fuck buddy situation and how I hurt her by dancing really close to her sister. I apologized for my behavior. Since then she has been texting day and night, asking about my meals and life.

We have planned for a movie tonight. Just the two of us, no other friends.

What should I do? I understand the Game is not over yet, how should I play it now?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Why?
Ego, she wanted to be friends and I wanted more. But now even I want to be friends. :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

What should I do?
I'd fuck her. But that's me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 am 

Quote:
So I have been ignoring this girl for nearly 15-20 days. Out of the blue, I get a call from her asking me to accompany her and one of her friend to the mall. I declined, she kept giving reasons as to why I should join them and I kept declining by giving silly reasons.

The next day we talked again. I was talking about our daily lives but she diverted the conversation to our fuck buddy situation and how I hurt her by dancing really close to her sister. I apologized for my behavior. Since then she has been texting day and night, asking about my meals and life.

What should I do? I understand the Game is not over yet, how should I play it now?
Its way past being over, somebody didn't tell you is all.