PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

February 3rd.

I have been very busy with my current job and getting a regular schedule going for myself. Things that I have been working on: getting a second source of income so I can pay off my student debts this year, piano, mastering the art of being a boss at work, working out, dieting, girls, and job searching a flexible job that I can switch to this coming March or April. As you can see, I've been hustling hard because I want to be able to save up money and travel this summer to Europe :).

Anyway, LAY REPORT :wink:

I hit up a new 21 year old girl this week who I have been talking to for the month of January. She is from Queens and she goes to school where I currently live. She came back Monday and I set up a meet last night at my place. We have been having some sexual talk so I knew that I could invite her over to my place for the first time.

Last night I picked her up at her apartment. She's a cutie for sure and when I saw her for the first time (Tinder match) I was pleased to see that she is in shape and isn't using old pictures like some girls do lol. She got into my car and I just went on autopilot and was talking to her like I knew her for years. I have been mastering my eye contact lately with everyone I meet and it's opened conversations with ease. I asked her about home and stuff and we just talked about our personal experiences being away from home. The drive flew by to my house and I let her into my world a bit about how I have changed and blah blah blah.

We got into my apartment and she mentioned my Xbox. :!: An idea popped into my head and I asked her if she would like to play a couple of rounds with the champ. I told her I'd go easy on her but she shook her head no and said to give me all I got. To my surprise she was actually a decent player in Injustice. She wooped my ass three times. This only got me more turned on in a weird way and I got into autopilot. We went on for more rounds and I wooped her 2 times. I hugged her and kinoed after each loss because it was a slick way to see how comfortable she was with my touch. She let me touch her leg and she let me hug her and get close to her face. I was teasing her in a sense.

Eventually I decided it was time to finish up and I offered her some wine. She was accepting and I figured it would help her take some edge off since I could see that she was still a little lost so I had to lead her. I told her to come into my room so we can watch something. Before I brought her in I motioned for a hug again and she was like "oh you want a hug". I kinoed her and went in for the kiss. It was in the bag.

She sat in my bed and we watched Loui for a few minutes. I noticed she finished her drink and I pretty much just took the empty glass out of her hand and got to business. She was pretty turned on and it felt good to get things going in an assertive way. I asked her if she wanted to sleep here or in her place. I told her it was okay for me to drive her back since i don't really like girls staying over and hogging my bed up. She didn't want to leave my car when we got back to her dorm so I decided to entertain her for 15 minutes and future project our next sexual encounter. She was turned on by my dirty talk but I told her we will save it for next time.

I guess I am back on the horse. Mr. A out.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:21 am 

February 4th.

I went to Canada to meet a girl I have been talking to for a few months. I have been spontaneous with my time and it's been totally worth it. I went through the border and got to her house in one piece. She was housing a dude friend who got kicked out by his girlfriend. I made sure to befriend him and all three of us started drinking. I was chatting him up mostly but I let her know that it was my bad and that I didn't mean to ignore her. I just found it interesting about the affairs of Canada. I finally decided I had to make a move. Once she went out for a smoke I followed her and kept her company.

The dude friend also came out a bit later :roll: but luckily he left back inside. I made a move on her and kissed her. After that we went back inside and drank more alcohol. A half an hour later the dude crashes and my girl turns off the light. We sit on the sofa and start watching Netflix. I went in for the makeout and was fondling her breasts. At one point I told her lets go lay down and we crashed in a twin bed. There, I still made out with her. She tried to stop me from going further but I knew that if I just kept making her turned on she will submit. I finally took off her pants once I felt she was moist enough and I knew I had to do all of this in one motion because she was trying to snap out of the horny trance she was falling into. I took off her pants and went in her raw. She was like no no but once I was inside of her she let it happen and we were off and running.

I stayed in her house overnight and took her to breakfast the next morning. She is a beautiful girl and I don't mind having a chick in Canada I can sleep with from time to time. It was worth the trip and we will be keeping in touch for our next meeting.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude I really appreciate your game but STD and shit... you still wanna be in the game ten years from now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:12 pm 

Quote:
Dude I really appreciate your game but STD and shit... you still wanna be in the game ten years from now.
Yeah you're right. I can't keep doing that because one of these days there is gonna be a girl that I will end up regretting. Carrying my condoms on me from now on.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 am 

February 19.

I laid a girl this Friday Night. It was a quiet Friday night and I basically just was texting a whole bunch of girls to see if one was down to come to me. And like playing the lotto, one of the girls who I haven't even talked to long just happened to be in a horny mood. Now I didn't sexualize the convo at all, just pretty much just asked her to come and smoke me up since we were both up. It was like one oclock in the morning. I knew what it was. I made sure she understood that too through subliminal messages.

When she came to my apartment, she was pretty short. I knew she was feeling a little insecure because I mean we never met and we don't know anything about each other. I took the lead and showed her around the place. I also got to know her a bit more. I finally told her to roll up a blunt and lets get this show on the road. I was also sipping that night some of that vodka so I was in a good headspace. Not drunk, but not sober. We smoked the shit out of that blunt. I noticed she had a nice small ass too :twisted: . Wow.

During mid convo, for some reason I started getting a small erection. Whenever I get that it's a sure thing because the other person is somehow sending that vibe. I got that vibe when I locked eyes with her. I finally told her "come and kiss me" and we started making out. She was loving that shit. I told her "why don't we go lay down" to which she nodded and I led. She was a good lay. Gonna keep this one around for a bit. She is 20 but she seems to be level headed or maybe that's the weed talking.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lol exactly what I needed, got my first netflix-n-chill plan tonight, never met her, and was wondering how to proceed about it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 pm 

Quote:
Lol exactly what I needed, got my first netflix-n-chill plan tonight, never met her, and was wondering how to proceed about it.
Haha, you're welcome- make sure you have condoms close by. I shall get them horny enough that me getting a condom isn't such a mental break

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:33 am 

February 21st.

Life is going well. I am 2 pounds away from 170LBS which means...healthy weight range. I just haven't decided if I just want to do 169 ;), but I might just to solidify my place in my physical shape form. My abs are there but covered by that stubborn fat that refuses to go. I decided to intensify my workout to interval training, it's the only way. Less fatty foods and that should do it.

Lately I have been banging that 20 year old. Banged her three straight nights with her initiating the last two meetups. She likes to smoke and have sex. I like to have sex and access free weed when it's there. Win, win, win for us both. I have a feeling she is getting a little sprung but I can handle it now.

Life Update:

I have been talking to my family and my friends in NYC. I have been asking about potential job hookups they can get me. They said that there is a possibility and now my mission is to simply save up for rent for first month and security to start looking for apartments in NYC. It's still months away but I can see myself there by next year before summer. It's time to go back to my old stomping ground and really make a name for myself in a big city. People know me in this small city I am currently in. I always look familiar to someone. Time to make moves. I still need to travel this summer. So time to hustle hustle hustle and hustle some more. Peace out homies.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am going to start to journal my successes again. I have slipped since being in a relationship and it is time to get back into player mode and really show my colors.

Here is what I am going through currently.

how-to-go-no-contact-if-we-live-together-vt186595.html

My goals are:

*Seduce the best of the best chicks.

*get the chicks that men die for
*get in shape
*Get financially secure
*learn to dance
*have multiple girls at once
*go back to school
*get better at text game
*get my balls back
*settle down after all of those are completed^
Work hard to achieve your goals.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:43 am 

Thanks Khatib_Imron, I haven't checked that laundry list of goals in awhile so it feels good seeing that I accomplished a few of those goals already. Check: get in shape, multiple women.

In progress: Everything else.

Update:

So life is good, I am breaking a cardinal rule about seeing this particular girl more than twice a week. I mean this is the deal: She comes over, she smokes me up, and she leaves because she has work in the morning. I mean...who wouldn't milk the shit out of that? Lol, this 20 year old has some sex drive and she is putting me to shame. Then again, I don't need it all day everyday. I only go two rounds and I need to recharge and go do something else. She is coming tonight and already said she was bringing a blunt over...I mean shit. Milking this for awhile.

Last night I went out but I got too hammered and was a D-Bag to the point my roommate took the initiative to take me home. Apparently telling girls you're taking them home belligerently is a turn off. I believe it haha. Good times man good times. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:57 am 

Life Update:

Ever since I became 170 pounds (only one pound away, currently 171lbs) things have been easy. Maybe subconsciously my inner fat boy didn't want to believe it but I am mature enough now to see that this is my life now. To be in shape and to take advantage of the small things that it allows me to do. Girls are happy to see me naked, and now I am more than willing to take my shirt off. It's one of those things that I don't have to worry about anymore. I have been eating normally now, even having a slice of pizza here and there. I am in a good spot mentally.

I did some creeping on a dude I considered a rival in college tonight. I have worked for everything so far in my life. Some people are born into it. I had to dig and mold myself into what I am now. My rival was naturally good looking, athletic, a true natural. He got married. For some reason this hit home for me. A guy like that can slay vagina on pure looks alone but he married a beautiful girl. I think I will make tabs on him for the years to come. I want to see how much marriage changes someone. He will be the perfect case study. For now, I feel truly alone. My roommate is currently committed and the other dudes in my current city aren't really suave to be in my company. Not saying it arrogantly but I don't really trust them to help me unless they have something else to offer outside of women. Guys want to be my friend now because they see I attract the girls...time to make some business contacts...

Edit:
Fuck buddy report:
I have accepted my new life, time for me to get some help in a new lifestyle. I went to see my fuckbuddy who was leaving for two weeks to go to Germany. I ate a weed gummy before so when i got there I was particularly focused on the sensations of my body. The sex was great, the weed gummy gives you a body high so everything feels a little bit more magnified. My after pillow talks after taking a gummy are very piercing. I get the girls to tell me a lot of things and all I have to do is look at the ceiling and listen and repeat what was said to me. Earlier in the day I got a text from another fuckbuddy who was saying "I like talking to you".

I don't even talk much...just listen. I grew up chubby, had glimpses of pimp nature in high school but I never knew what was working or what didn't. Now, it's all connecting and I am happy at the connections I make with women. I don't really have to change myself much in terms of conversation, but skills, habits, and clothing are always improving.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:20 am 

It's been awhile. I am a little lost but I think I found the direction. I am no longer placing women in the top 3 things of priority in my life. Currently it's financial, health, family, and then women. I am seeking to increase my income so I can start traveling this summer. I need that year being in my 20s where I am traveling the world and meeting some cuties. That's got to be a year...

In family...my family is doing fine but I know that I should work hard so I can give them a little something in the end. My folks have done a lot for me. I now have to start about thinking how I can repay them back. Also, my little brothers are growing up and soon they will need to seek to me for guidance since dad didn't really do a great job.

Health: This is one of the crucial ones. Now that I am 170 pounds, I need to keep it. I am actually trying to see what's possible. 165 pounds? That will probably be the leanest and smallest I have ever been in the past 3 years. I am more than excited. I am also improving my looks or at least maximizing. I invested in some acne work to be taken care off. Cost me a nice penny but I have been budgeting well to earn these things. I have also found out that my insurance can pay for a bit of it. So why not.

Women: I honestly don't know what I want from them. Sex? Company? Currently only two of my fuckbuddies fulfill that. Also, they understand the grind and they don't pester me to be all up in their lives. When they do think of me I give them some affection for doing so. That's pretty much all I'd need. Just to be thought of here and there while I am in my groove and I am happy man. At least I know I don't like clingy women.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 am 

Storyteller in training is what I am going to call myself from now on...

Field Report:
Went on two dates on Friday the 3rd. The first date went horrribleee. But it was totally my fault. I had scheduled noon with her to grab some tacos (terrible move for going first date as dinner) but somewhere in my mind I decided to go to the bank like 20 minutes before it. I had lost my debit card the weekend before and I didn't want to look like a noob by having no money on me. I had one credit card but that thing is for important things related not to dating. I am a master budgeter...but a shitty poor judgement when it comes to dating.

I was 30 minutes late. She wasn't happy. The next 20 minutes or so were sloppy. One, because I didn't know how to change the mood without looking like I was too sorry but I also couldn't kino. That is why you don't do dinner dates. Unless she is your girlfriend.

To wrap things up, it ended once the food was gone. I ended it. I was like nope. Not gonna happen. She was cute but ah well, abundance mentality.

The second date was more interesting. This one was Hungarian. A blind date recommended to me by my acne cleaning woman. Yes, I picked up at this place and this is how I got the date but that is a story for another time :lol: . The hungarian was cute, we met at a bar for drinks and she was receptive to me. However, she told me she doesn't go out much because her friends are underaged. She is 21. You know how you haven't had something for so long that you just want to indulge? That's attention.

She was that bubbly girl that was smiling and laughing and bubblying that you can't help but approach her. She was definitely enjoying being looked at by other dudes. Not that I minded but I could tell she is the kind of girl that wants her man to be jealous...a tease..a true tease...ah how I remember these girls. She wasn't really a great kisser by the way. I kind of was curious as to what she was trying to do with her mouth. It was like my lips trying to stay on her lips. Sheesh...well at least now I know just because one girl is hot don't mean she is going to be a great kisser...one more reason not to put girls on a pedestal. I didn't close her because she had a trip in the morning. Or maybe my game was off...who knows, tune in until next week.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 am 

I have only been seeing one girl. My other fuck buddy comes back in a few days. She might help me shake this spiraling out of control situation. Not really. The current girl...well she is catching feelings. I knew this. I didn't stop it. I never said I was perfect but I did see it unfold and now I know when a girl is falling for me. She gives me the same look all my ex girlfriends gave me, that stare and you're watching tv but they look at you...

Anyway, last night she texted me "how do you feel about being my boyfriend :P " and I was like "lol, we will talk about it some other time. Get some rest"

Now, this is my fault, I have been seeing her 3 times the last two weeks. 3 times a week that is. No dates. Just getting blazed and fucking. Unfortunately, I read somewhere that I release dopamine and she releases oxytocin which is the attachment hormone. That many times in a week...yeah, I even see where my train of thought is going. Luckily, I am 25 now and I am in more control of myself. I will have to lay it on her the next time we see each other that I can't do any of that. I am sure she will understand. I am busy with my focus on my career, health, and financing travel and relocation to NYC.

As of now, I am currently just mastering the organization skills. I seem to have been sort of slacking. I have been trying to get too much done and have been burning myself out. My boss is the one that sets me straight and tells me what I need to hear. I tell you guys when you guys are fucking up but you guys don't really know me. Rarely do I ask questions now but I definitely need a hand here and there and I do ask for it. I thank those that help me. For now, I am just getting used to being assertive full time and being productive. I want big things for me this year.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:14 pm 

Not a pickup report but a "Field Report"

Today I picked up a new side gig. I babysit two little kids who are caucasian. My job is to babysit, entertain, and teach them some Spanish. Now this goes with the whole idea of expanding their comfort zones and mine. I am a male babysitter for one and it's not the norm for men to watch kids. I took this job because I can do one of my favorite hobbies which is teach. I am also in the process of perfecting my Spanish so teaching it to others is a perfect way to get me focused and have a purpose for me to learn. Same thing with PUA, I learn by doing and teaching. It becomes who I am.

Anyway, enough of the Ghandi shit, I walked to this house and was greeted by the mother. She is cute and pretty smart herself. I chatted her up and practiced asserting myself. I asked questions and wanted everything prepared for me so I can watch her kids. She then took me to the bus stop and there were two other ladies. One was a grandma and one was another mom picking up her kids. I basked in the female essence that these women were displaying. I forget how intoxicating it can be having a lot of girls around. I chatted them up and kept it professional as to make a good first impression.

If I can win kids over...i can win any girl over. One of my goals is perfecting my Spanish. Getting paid...while learning some child rearing skills. Ok. Bring it on.

Possibly...meeting the other moms in the neighborhood? Lol......... :twisted: :twisted: