PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You want to couple the apology with her coming back to you. When you have an outcome that you are hoping for with the apology, that normally won't work. If you want to apologize for acting the way you did, go for it, but don't explain your reasoning for handling yourself the way you did and don't expect her to come running.

I don't want to explain the reason for my actions to her. I want to apologize to her, acknowledge that she's right to hate me. And tell her that I know why she was disappointed and broke up with me twice in one day. AND ask her to let me SHOW her through my actions that I know what I did wrong.

I know chances of that are very low but I think I can make things better by doing all that, and then hope that she'll think about it and someday come back to me, because the way things are right now I think there's no chance in a million years that she will come back.

What do you think?
What I highlighted in red is the exact thing that will ensure that your plan won't work. "Let me show you that I've changed." That negates the whole apology. The reason that you want to apologize isn't because you're sorry. The motivation you have is that you're trying to get her back and ,I repeat, that it will not work. You have to let her come to you if you want to give her another chance and if she hates you, as you say, learn from your mistake and give that energy to other women.
What if I apologize to her and not ask her to come back or anything? Would that increse the chances of her coming back in the future?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you want this girl to come back to you, DO NOT CONTACT HER for at least 30 days. You are being given this advice because it works with a 50-50 odds for success. The way you want it done has a 1% if not 0% chance for success. It has worked for me a lot of times and so with other guys as well.

In this forum, be careful on who you take your advice from. Always test infield whatever advice you take. When I was new to this forum, I took several advices from a forum regular who writes good sometimes and sucks at it sometimes. 100% of his advices didn't work for me. He's a very popular poster here. Maybe he is not the right fit for me or maybe the paid ghost writers who write under his account for his coaching business are simply great creative writers but actually suck with women.

It's a caveat. Always test infield if a particular course of action works or not. As it is, the way you want it done is NOT working for you. It's about time you tried another way.
It's already been more than 30 days.

Do you have any way you would recommend that could help the situation?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:52 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What if I apologize to her and not ask her to come back or anything? Would that increse the chances of her coming back in the future?
At best, it will increase your chances slightly. You have to understand that you called her a skank with the intention of hurting her and that's your problem. You're not apologizing for something accidental in this case. To make matters worse, she was making herself vulnerable to you and that shows that she had a level of trust in you. The moment she shown you that trust, you cut into her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Prince, my gf once showed me a text exchange between herself and an ex-fling (and that's all you were with this girl, a fling). She had sex with him maybe 7-10 times. After a few months of him not contacting her, he offered this:

Him: Hey, I just want you to know I'm sorry, I kind of fucked up. I'm not trying to get you back, but you should now you're one-of-a-kind.

Her: I have to be honest, this text made me uncomfortable, I feel the apology was unnecessary. I don't know if you're trying to clear your conscience, or get back together, but either way I'm not interested. I wish you the best!

What's the moral of the story?

You were not with this woman long, and if the sex was amazing she wouldn't of dumped you so soon. She simply doesn't have the kind of investment that requires an apology from you. It is seen as excessive and unnecessary, and will squarely put you back in the category of needy/emotionally-uncentered.

But go ahead, OP. It seems you are just searching for answers that you want to hear. Go ahead and text her and try to arrange a meet. But don't say I didn't warn you.

And even if you did text her, even if you DID go that route, why in the fuck would you immediately go right into having a Debbie Downer talk, which is why she BAILED on you in the first place?

You can't get out of your own fucking way, and it's infuriating to watch.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:06 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Quote:
If you want this girl to come back to you, DO NOT CONTACT HER for at least 30 days. You are being given this advice because it works with a 50-50 odds for success. The way you want it done has a 1% if not 0% chance for success. It has worked for me a lot of times and so with other guys as well.

In this forum, be careful on who you take your advice from. Always test infield whatever advice you take. When I was new to this forum, I took several advices from a forum regular who writes good sometimes and sucks at it sometimes. 100% of his advices didn't work for me. He's a very popular poster here. Maybe he is not the right fit for me or maybe the paid ghost writers who write under his account for his coaching business are simply great creative writers but actually suck with women.

It's a caveat. Always test infield if a particular course of action works or not. As it is, the way you want it done is NOT working for you. It's about time you tried another way.

Dude, you called her and texted her on the night of January 22. Today is February 19.
Quote:
So I called her tonight. No answer. Texted her. She said she was done with me. Got her on the phone. Begged to see her. She hung up on me several times. I called again and again and again. Texted and texted and texted her! I don't know how and why I acted that way!

Anyway I realized that she blocked me on FB, IG, WA ... you name it!

I feel suicidal, not for what she did but for what I did. I'm so fucking embarassed. No one in my life had ever blocked me on anything! And yet I went full crazy and retard on this chick and...
It's a 50-50 chance of success. If after 30 days, she doesn't contact you, move on.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah, Prince wrote this 20 or so days ago:
Quote:
So I called her tonight. No answer. Texted her. She said she was done with me. Got her on the phone. Begged to see her. She hung up on me several times. I called again and again and again. Texted and texted and texted her! I don't know how and why I acted that way!

And he still wants to contact her? After she hung up on him numerous times and blocked him on all social media?

The OP needs to move on.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, you called her and texted her on the night of January 22. Today is February 19.
Quote:

I feel suicidal, not for what she did but for what I did. I'm so fucking embarassed. No one in my life had ever blocked me on anything! And yet I went full crazy and retard on this chick and...
It's a 50-50 chance of success. If after 30 days, she doesn't contact you, move on.
You're right. It's been so painful that it felt more than 30 days. I'm checking my phone every 30 seconds... I've been asking my cousin about her every day.

It's just so painful.

So, after 30 days or 60 or whatever, do you recommend a way to make things better?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Arch! I can feel how frustrated you are! Because I've been such an idiot! From her begging to see me in the beginning to this fucked up situation. I fucked it all up...

But the thing is she has blocked my number, my texts, what's app, Instagram, everything basically! So I can't even contact her directly!

I'm so lost. Mornings have never been this painful when I wake up...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Prince, it's going to sting for a bit. You need to fucking read what I'm about to tell you right now. This is important.

I once fucked up like you did.

Do you know what I did?

I realized I came off the rails when I yelled at the girl on the phone. Totally realized I had fucked up and that it was over. After yelling at her a bunch of times over text after the call (five back to back unanswered texts) i realized I had a bad night, lol.

So I never contacted the girl again. It was hard. I was depressed for at least a month. But I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a piss, had a shower and went on with my life.

And I went on a lot of dates and fucked a lot of girls.

Still, it hurt.

Then 3 months in, I meet a great girl. she's hotter, younger, smarter, and better in bed. We start hanging out a lot.

I never think of the girl who dumped me again.

Six months in, I get a text message. It's the girl who dumped me. She says she's in town and wants to meet. I say "okay". she says she remembered I was "good at doggy", I laugh. We decide to meet at the bowling alley.

Except I never meet her. I stand her up.

She texts me furiously, then blows up Facebook the next morning ripping on me (her friend texted me to look at it), and ripping on the instagram photos of my new gf.

Improve. Do better. Win.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Arch, I'm living in denial. I can't accept the fact that I've done some irrepairable damage. And it sucks. You told me not to get drunk around her and I did... that night that I called her a skank I was fucked up drunk and wouldn't let her leave. So fucked up. She must've been scared of me. Also the night I blew up her phone again I was drunk...

So sad, so much pain. I thought I could blame all the fucked up things on being drunk, but...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Go on dates, and quit drinking for a while.

There are plenty of women out there who want to bang you, lol. Have at it, treat yourself, and you'll find one who blows you away.

Stop beating yourself up, and turn that energy into the gym, your career, and bars and Tinder game.

The gym is exceptional for working out negative energy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Alright, it's been a little over 2 months of NC and I've been on dates with 3 different girls and fucked all the 3, but still can't stop thinking about this particular girl. Even during sex with those younger ones I fantasize about this one.

Knowing that she has blocked me everywhere, is there anything I can try to do that might help my situation?

Any advice is highly appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Move on. Sarge hotter girls. Don't fuck fuglies and fatties.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I know that's probably the best and only advice that PUA's give, but should I or can I try to contact her?

Moving on is great if can be done so easily. Easier said than done.

Given my situation do you think I can fix it with her?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:28 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I know that's probably the best and only advice that PUA's give, but should I or can I try to contact her?

Moving on is great if can be done so easily. Easier said than done.

Given my situation do you think I can fix it with her?
You want someone to tell you to try and contact her. It's a bad idea, but go ahead and do it since that's what you want to do. There's no guarantees that it will or won't work but since what you did was terrible. Since it was terrible, don't expect her to want to have anything to do with you. Or you can do the smart thing and move on.