What does CONTROL FRAME mean ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

" She is in my frame" <<<<<<<< what does this mean?
" Shes trying to destroy, or challenge, my frame."<<<<<<< What does this mean ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It means you have different views of the same reality.

Say someone cuts you up in their car: You think "what an asshole" Your frame is "the guy's an asshole".

Meanwhile the driver is thinking "who is this fucker driving so slow when I'm late for an interview?" His frame is "you're driving too slow".

With women the frame they wish to present your interaction with them is up for constant evaluation until one of you drops into the other's frame.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

means you're grounded and there and not in your head trying to pass "shit tests"

everything you say is off the top and just coming out like you would talk to an old friend. If she tries to be rude, you let her know that it isn't cool, or just do whatever. As long as you're not following her agenda, you have frame. Your mind, your actions. No one else's.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:10 am 

Everyone talks about this but I'll give it a shot: It means you're able to maintain your integrity and identity without adjusting to the women's "frame" in a typical insecure AFC way of viewing the world that revolves around according to her needs in a maladaptive way. It may seem like a contradicting statement, but it's not. You want to make it easy for them, and they are attracted when you have a backbone and are non-reactive. At the same time, make it easy for them by pushing their buttons. That takes listening and mindfulness to figure out, not just escalation. It's a combination. It's that simple, I think. In the end, I like to give them an easy story to tell their friends, "one thing led to another. . ."

Edit: The idea you are dancing around is being "non-reactive." Don't ever let people tool you, dude. And you have to deal with it the right way. Be cool - And there are plenty of threads on that topic, already. Everyone can relate, and I personally don't let haters and women get into my "frame" ever.

Have a nice weekend.