PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, welcome, this is my first post, and looking to better myself with women..looking forward to gaining some knowledge from you guys!

Anyway, I'm in a bit of delemma with a girl that I really like a lot. I met this girl a month ago via Bumble, and we've gone on roughly five or six dates. including a full day of skiing. The first few dates she seemed to have the hots for me, but within the last week or two she's been very distant between dates, doesn't respond to half of my texts (and I hardly text her), and when I ask her out on the phone she gets all wishy-washy. When this started happening, I backed off completely and stopped asking her out and of course she came around again every time. This past weekend she randomly texted me to come meet her and her friends at the bar...within an hour of being at the bar together, she told me she wanted to go back to my place so we ended up going back and sleeping together for the first time.

Next day, her mood completely changes-she seems cold, distant just like before, so I took her home. I sent her a text that afternoon telling her I had fun the previous night and of course she ignored it while she posted crap all day on Facebook. At this point, I'm upset...I basically called her out on it that night and she told me "I'm just taking it slow, I'm unsure about my feelings, and your feelings are way stronger than mine and I'm trying to figure some stuff out "...so I told her I'm done and haven't talked to her since. I felt after a month she would have a little better idea-it's not like I'm trying to lock her down...

At the time, I really was upset and planned on walking away-I mean we are a month in and she's been flakey all month/just slept together and she tells me that? She still is so unsure even a month in? Now, I almost regret that I didn't stick around longer-maybe I was rushing it without knowing. Anyways, should I stay NC or do you think I should try talking to her about it? Regardless I need to go past her place to pick up some clothes she wore of mine the next day after she slept over at my place. Grab it and leave or talk? Kind of hoping she starts to chase me a little but I doubt she will at this point. I know I'm prob better off without her though.

FYI-her best friends husband pulled me aside at the bar the night we were out and told me she can be a "pain in the ass to guys" and that "she breaks up with guys over the smallest things"...I felt like he was sending me a strong warning about her-it just didn't seem positive at all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 pm 
King Among Mortals

You say you 'slept together'.

Either

A. It was a lot of sleeping, no fucking.

B. The fucking she experienced was lackluster.

C. Small dick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Either

C. Small dick.
Small dick, can't be that lol..Well I'm not going to lie, it wasn't the best since we were both drunk but not horrible. I don't really think it was the sex that casued her to act that way the next day, that's just how she's been with me lately...even at the bar that night she didn't seem thrilled I was there (even though she asked me). I'm just not sure her motive to see me if she isn't interested...maybe her guard is just way up?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What sort of experience exactly did you want with this girl?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Either

C. Small dick.
Small dick, can't be that lol..Well I'm not going to lie, it wasn't the best since we were both drunk but not horrible. I don't really think it was the sex that casued her to act that way the next day, that's just how she's been with me lately...even at the bar that night she didn't seem thrilled I was there (even though she asked me). I'm just not sure her motive to see me if she isn't interested...maybe her guard is just way up?
Gftow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Either

C. Small dick.
Gftow
Wilco!