PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So this girl had a boyfriend, and she was ultra super fucking hot. I made out with her and shit after 1 month of having to tolerate her bullshit of how she has a boyfriend. This was like 6 months ago, when I didn't know much PUA shit so I was beta.
Basically some day I asked her out after an exam, we had some fun light talk at the place, not really conversation, just laughs and light talk, then a few kisses but nothing hardcore, I was going slow with her because It took 1 month to actually get this (I KNOW WRONG DECISION).
She stopped talking to me. I realized after that she was shit testing me by being a bitch and seeing if I'd go after. I always fell for her. I told her like 6 times that I would never talk to her again and that I don't want to hear from her but still came back when she opened up.

Nowadays she started looking at me. NOT MUCH, just talking to her friends, our eyes meet, later again...So, if she comes back may I just say "I have another girl.", "I'm not talking to you" or something, then really slowly opening up to her? Being confident and dry/friendly in a non-sexual way and eventually, after some two weeks escalating on her?

PS: She was in a really shitty relationship (probably) and I was the crutch to give her some emotional pleasure. She is still with her boyfriend to this day, I didn't spill the beans.

thanks btw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I made out with her and shit
That'll happen I guess.
Quote:
Nowadays she started looking at me. NOT MUCH, just talking to her friends, our eyes meet, later again...So, if she comes back may I just say "I have another girl.", "I'm not talking to you" or something, then really slowly opening up to her? Being confident and dry/friendly in a non-sexual way and eventually, after some two weeks escalating on her?
Exactly backwards young illiterate squire.
Quote:
she was ultra super fucking hot.
So she's different than all the other girls right?

WRONG!!!

SHE IS NOT DIFFERENT.

She wants to chase you. She wants a challenge. She wants a guy she cannot completely figure out.

A lot guys think that when I say you can’t express interest this means you can’t let a girl know you are attracted to her.

WRONG AGAIN!

You HAVE to let her know you are attracted to her. To do this you need to know how to talk to women.
Express your sexual intent and attraction all you want.

That is perfectly fine. But, don’t let her know you want more than that.

Tease her! Bust her balls, treat her like a little brat.

Say shit like. "It's a good thing you have a boyfriend, so your not trying to get in my pants all the time!"

"Your boyfriend puts up with your shit, he's an amazing guy!". "I would ghost your ass regularly!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I made out with her and shit
That'll happen I guess.
Quote:
Exactly backwards young illiterate squire.
Quote:
she was ultra super fucking hot.
So she's different than all the other girls right?

WRONG!!!

SHE IS NOT DIFFERENT.

She wants to chase you. She wants a challenge. She wants a guy she cannot completely figure out.

A lot guys think that when I say you can’t express interest this means you can’t let a girl know you are attracted to her.

WRONG AGAIN!

You HAVE to let her know you are attracted to her. To do this you need to know how to talk to women.
Express your sexual intent and attraction all you want.

That is perfectly fine. But, don’t let her know you want more than that.

Tease her! Bust her balls, treat her like a little brat.

Say shit like. "It's a good thing you have a boyfriend, so your not trying to get in my pants all the time!"

"Your boyfriend puts up with your shit, he's an amazing guy!". "I would ghost your ass regularly!"
Thanks for the advice, mestre Splinter.
Those are some nice pick-up lines, i'll use those on her for sure. Just one problemo...do I start? Like start talking to her, or would that be something a pussy faggot would do? Because she dumped me anyways.

Oh btw, this girl thought I was like super ultra hot or something, first time we talked was like this. We'd just eyeball each other at school so she sent me, after a while, a facebook message.

"you activate something in me..." (trying to translate from portuguese) <---thats the first time we talked

You think she's needy? Back then she sent me some messages like "talk to me lol please" "do you like me? it seems like you don't even care"
well nvm, I guess dwelling in this shit is stupid cause only time will tell.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

off topic
this is a fucking 15 year old
https://gyazo.com/f403d6af29f2440643c096f8e367de14
i hadnt tried her yet but after this photo waht the fuck