Post subject: Should I go NC?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Had a date with a girl at a local pub, went well, lots of kino, she was laughing a lot.

I text her the day after, 'hey button eyes, you said you're off work tomorrow, lets hang out'
'I am off tomorrow, oh so soon eh? I'll let you know because I think i'm busy xx'
(then she double texts}
'I had fun though, I can take your humour now i've learnt a bit xx'
Basically text a couple more times when I said to let me know and she said she will do.

Not sure if she's interested, do i just wait it out to see if she texts or forget it? I suggested meeting today, and its 2pm and not heard from her

Post subject: Re: Should I go NC?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:31 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Had a date with a girl at a local pub, went well, lots of kino, she was laughing a lot.

I text her the day after, 'hey button eyes, you said you're off work tomorrow, lets hang out'
'I am off tomorrow, oh so soon eh? I'll let you know because I think i'm busy xx'
(then she double texts}
Basically text a couple more times when I said to let me know and she said she will do.

Not sure if she's interested, do i just wait it out to see if she texts or forget it? I suggested meeting today, and its 2pm and not heard from her
To wishy washy = open to flake, when a girl is on the fence you need to be rock solid.

"I'll be at the Last Drop Saloon at 8, see you then, wear something tight."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

(then she double texts}

To wishy washy = open to flake, when a girl is on the fence you need to be rock solid.

Would it be worth texting something like,

'I'm doing X right now, free from 7, though if we meet, the matching underwear rule still applies' (I said matching underwear was essential for the first date)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

(then she double texts}

'I'm doing X right now, free from 7, though if we meet, the matching underwear rule still applies' (I said matching underwear was essential for the first date)
Change to - when

Converse with women with a level of entitlement that exudes the confidence that you are going to get that pussy, and they are powerless to stop you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Yes always talk like you're meeting anyway. What's the worst she can do? Still flake? It's like Aaron Rodgers throwing a Hail Mary in the end zone. You never know but you still throw it anyway

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

Just a bit off topic here..."button eyes"?

Does talking to girls like this, giving them weird pet names on text, actually work for you guys? I can kind of understand if that's what you actually call them in person...kind of. It seems strange to me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
(then she double texts}

Note the "you said" line. You're justifying/explaining yourself for asking her out. It's weak.

"Hey, let's grab a drink Bar x, 9."

And the "button eyes" thing is creepy. Don't give girls nicknames if you haven't fucked them a few times.

Quote:

No, that's wishy washy as hell as Heywood said.

I doubt she cares about the matching underwear rule, plus it sounds dumb, and not hot in any way.