PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

So i have been gaming two girls on facebook , lets call one of them friendly girl and the other one rude girl.
With friendly girl , i met her through Insta then we bounced to fb . She is a nice person and she quickly got used to me and i escalated to phone call pretty fast . She liked talking to me and was getting more and more open too . We arranged a date by Saturday but she flaked at the last minute . I should point out that i took a day off fb because i connect a lot and wanted to convey that i am busy to them both . Afterwards , she acts rather cold and doesn't answer my texts that much . I sent her " I see you are cold toward me , anyway good night " I am still friend with her and that happened yesterday.

With Rude girl, we talked through fb had a nice chat . I escalated toward phone call and although she didn't have the presence of mind ( she had exams ) we had a fairly nice conversation. I leave her be; for her to focus on her studies then i ask her out by Saturday and she said ok. Prob is i was busy and it was impossible for me to show up and we had agreed before if not Saturday than Tuesday, so i call her up Monday to confirm it but she doesn't pick up. Anyway i am not needy and she show up later that week, she gave me her real fb but she is really cold . She doesn't pick up nor does she answer immediately to texts and i got fed up at some moment and said " i hate women who disrespect men " her reply was " ok take care" :evil:

I just want your opinions , thank you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:57 pm 
King Among Mortals

Facebook is stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
i met her through Insta then we bounced to fb .
lol. Why not "met her at Bar X, bounced to Club Z?

Go outside.

Quote:
We arranged a date by Saturday but she flaked at the last minute .
But I thought you "escalated" to the phone? How could this happen?
Quote:
I sent her " I see you are cold toward me , anyway good night "
Why do most men do this? Why do they get all fucking dramatic and meta with new women? you may as well be a monk if you're going to text negative emotions like this to new women.

Quote:
i got fed up at some moment and said " i hate women who disrespect men " her reply was " ok take care"
Terrible, terrible job my friend. You acted like a needy, emotional bitch.

This is why these women bailed. No emotionally-centered man with options would ever tell a new woman off for not complying. This is desperate behavior.

there are a lot of "women should respect me" guys in PUA, who spend a lot of time at home alone jerking off.

The "respect" line is used in relationships, when you are exclusive, to set boundaries. If you use it any sooner, you look like a nutjob.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
So i have been gaming two girls on facebook , lets call one of them friendly girl and the other one rude girl.
With friendly girl , i met her through Insta then we bounced to fb . She is a nice person and she quickly got used to me and i escalated to phone call pretty fast . She liked talking to me and was getting more and more open too . We arranged a date by Saturday but she flaked at the last minute . I should point out that i took a day off fb because i connect a lot and wanted to convey that i am busy to them both . Afterwards , she acts rather cold and doesn't answer my texts that much . I sent her " I see you are cold toward me , anyway good night " I am still friend with her and that happened yesterday.
Why would you think it's okay for YOU to convey that you are busy and take a day off of messaging, but when she doesn't answer your text you start accusing her of being cold towards you?
Quote:
With Rude girl, we talked through fb had a nice chat . I escalated toward phone call and although she didn't have the presence of mind ( she had exams ) we had a fairly nice conversation. I leave her be; for her to focus on her studies then i ask her out by Saturday and she said ok. Prob is i was busy and it was impossible for me to show up and we had agreed before if not Saturday than Tuesday, so i call her up Monday to confirm it but she doesn't pick up. Anyway i am not needy and she show up later that week, she gave me her real fb but she is really cold . She doesn't pick up nor does she answer immediately to texts and i got fed up at some moment and said " i hate women who disrespect men " her reply was " ok take care"
What would you expect? You call not answering your calls or not answering your texts immediately disrespectful kind of shows that you are a bit needy.

Look OP, if a girl isn't reacting in the way that you feel is proper it doesn't mean that you have to call her on it. Make yourself scarce, move on, and find other girls. If they are interested, they'll come back to you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i got fed up at some moment and said " i hate women who disrespect men " her reply was " ok take care
big mistake! it happened to me several times, this chick really like her and I could not handle her, I became emotional and texted her stuff similar to yours, at the end I ended up getting laid with the chick but to do that I had to start all over again and and it took me months to gain her attention back.
now you probably going to ask how I gained her attention again....well is a risk but we got to take risks and gain experience right?

1 I apologized and I told her my behavior was childish via text because I could not meet her in person she is busy and stuff like that..but I think the right thing is to do it in person. (she never replied accepting my apologize or not)

2 I let it go...I mean once I apologized I let the situation go, after all I was being sincere, this chick is nice and I really screwed up..plus is the right thing to do if you want to became good on your game, you have to let go and look for new chicks and experience.

and that was it... after a month or so she texted me to say hi, this was an opener for me to start slowly getting in touch with her again and not making the same mistakes.
this work for me but it does not mean is going to work for you. be creative
I risked and I won.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
big mistake! it happened to me several times, this chick really like her and I could not handle her, I became emotional and texted her stuff similar to yours, at the end I ended up getting laid with the chick but to do that I had to start all over again and and it took me months to gain her attention back.
We've all been there, lol. The best action you can take after being emotional like this, is no action at all, as you figured out. It's what I call a "needy cleanse".

Quote:
1 I apologized and I told her my behavior was childish via text because I could not meet her in person she is busy and stuff like that..but I think the right thing is to do it in person. (she never replied accepting my apologize or not)
Don't apologize to new/newerish women or explain things to them. They see it as weak, especially if they are 8-10 in attractiveness. Apologies are for when you fuck up in exclusive relationships.

Women I date/fuck show me their texts from ex's while we're in bed, or guys who are trying to fuck them. '"Look at this Arch," they say. "how pathetic is this?" When a man apologizes to them emotionally over text, it creeps them out. It's unnecessary and makes them uncomfortable because:

1. They don't know you that well
2. You're showing too much investment
3. The relationship or hook up situation is long over.
4. It's not dominant behavior.

Quote:
and that was it... after a month or so she texted me to say hi, this was an opener for me to start slowly getting in touch with her again and not making the same mistakes.

The apology didn't help, lol. But, the time away did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:26 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Women I date/fuck show me their texts from ex's while we're in bed, or guys who are trying to fuck them. '"Look at this Arch," they say. "how pathetic is this?"
This is not her calling him a loser. It's a way for them to show you their value and that they are being pursued by other men. What she's really saying is, "I got other guys chasing me but I'm here with you," because she is trying to appeal/show submission to you.

OP, if you do something that is obviously wrong on your behalf, it's ok to apologize. If you apologize to appease her, that's a weak move.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
i met her through Insta then we bounced to fb .
lol. Why not "met her at Bar X, bounced to Club Z?

Go outside.
You didn't hear - you can have real sex online now. Get with the times. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you guys i appreciate your feedback , i unfriend the rude girl immediately after that text because for me someone who's disrespectful doesn't deserve my attention . I wasn't in a deep mad love for her so i didn't care. For the nice girl tho , she has changed a bit she's still receptive to me and pick up my calls , she even hinted on the fact she is coming to my town for a week so i am good with her