PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Based on what you know on what women are attracted to, if I gave you 100 points to hand out, how much would you assign to specific things women are attracted to a man for these 2 situations.

Situation #1: You are at a bar and go up and talk to some random girls. Your goal is too get laid. You have 100 points to assign. You can add qualities if you wish.

-Being a funny person (being a fun person, joking around, making her laugh while in conversation):
-Talking with a sexual innuendo every once in a while but not being creepy:
-Teasing her:
-Looks:
-Having a good in shape physique:
-Being well groomed:
-Communicating that you have a well paying job:
-Communicating that you have passions, ambition, and want to be successful at them:
-Being the leader of men among your social circle at the bar:
-Being confident (not apologizing, not wavering from your opinions, not conforming to her opinions):

Situations #2: You met a girl and have already had sex with her and are talking. You hook up with others girls but this one is special. You can have your pick of the crop, but you think this girl is different. You want to explore a LTR. Obviously some things go away from the situation above and some new ones are added. You have 100 points to assign. You can add qualities if you wish.

-Being a fun person (being a fun person, joking around, making her laugh while hanging out):
-Looks:
-Being well groomed:
-Having a well paying job:
-Being confident (not apologizing, not wavering from your opinions, not conforming to her opinions):
-Doing cool things together (going to comedy clubs, going to sporting events, skydiving):
-Having other activities you like outside your relationship (basically having things that keeps you from being needy like playing sports or having passions):
-Being good in bed/making her cum:
-Looks:
-The quality of people you hang out with:
-Communicating with out words that you can get any girl that you want but your choosing her:

Last edited by TheLazyGent on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Based on what you know on what women are attracted to, if I gave you 100 points to hand out, how much would you assign to specific things women are attracted to a man. These are the categories I came up with.

-Being a funny person (being a fun person, joking around, making her laugh while hanging out):
-Doing cool things together (going to comedy clubs, going to sporting events, skydiving):
-Having other activities you like outside your relationship (basically having things that keeps you from being needy like playing sports or having passions):
-Looks:
-Financial success (having money):
-Ambition/Being Successful (wanting to succeed at things) :
-Being the leader of men among your friends:
-Being confident (not wavering from your opinions):
-Being out going and knowing a lot of people:

Feel free to add categories. Remember you can only hand out 100 points to these attractive qualities in men.
I tried to do this but at the middle I realized that you just can't. For example, making a woman cum, without that you WILL NOT have the woman. It's not 0 or 100, its necessary af.
But yeah the rest of the stuff is pertinent. I guess it's more important to lead her friends' social group so they like you and shit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Based on what you know on what women are attracted to, if I gave you 100 points to hand out, how much would you assign to specific things women are attracted to a man. These are the categories I came up with.

-Being a funny person (being a fun person, joking around, making her laugh while hanging out):
-Looks:
-Financial success (having money):
-Ambition/Being Successful (wanting to succeed at things) :
-Being the leader of men among your friends:
-Being confident (not wavering from your opinions):
-Being out going and knowing a lot of people:

Feel free to add categories. Remember you can only hand out 100 points to these attractive qualities in men.
I tried to do this but at the middle I realized that you just can't. For example, making a woman cum, without that you WILL NOT have the woman. It's not 0 or 100, its necessary af.
But yeah the rest of the stuff is pertinent. I guess it's more important to lead her friends' social group so they like you and shit.

True but if you fuck a girl really well and make her cum, she wont stick around if your needy as fuck.

I am going to shuffle my question in my first post to better reflect my question.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

#1. Nonverbal escalation - 99 points
The rest - 1 point

#2. Hard, throbbing cock - 95 points
The rest - 5 points

Everything depends though on your girlie demographic. If you're sarging physically and mentally healthy women, the above applies. If you're sarging fatties, you better have lots of money for food. If you're sarging alcoholics, you better be able to afford lotta drinks. If you're sarging masculine women, you better be submissive and good looking. If you're sarging hardcore, religious women, the above doesn't apply.

Know the girlie demographic you want and start approaching. You'll figure out what works and what does not infield; not on a forum thread.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
#1. Nonverbal escalation - 99 points
The rest - 1 point

#2. Hard, throbbing cock - 95 points
The rest - 5 points

Everything depends though on your girlie demographic. If you're sarging physically and mentally healthy women, the above applies. If you're sarging fatties, you better have lots of money for food. If you're sarging alcoholics, you better be able to afford lotta drinks. If you're sarging masculine women, you better be submissive and good looking. If you're sarging hardcore, religious women, the above doesn't apply.

Know the girlie demographic you want and start approaching. You'll figure out what works and what does not infield; not on a forum thread.
I would be sarging physically and mentally healthy women. Think 8s to 10s.

#1. But if someone is 400lbs, he will have trouble getting laid even if he has confidence and Nonverbal escalation. I feel like a woman will not want to be seen going home with a dude thats 400lbs even if he has master social skills.

#2. If your amazing in bed, but are needy if feel like the girl wont want to be with you or maybe just keep you as a fuck buddy but not as BF material. So in your opinion the skill in bed will overule if someone is needy?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I would be sarging physically and mentally healthy women. Think 8s to 10s.

#1. But if someone is 400lbs, he will have trouble getting laid even if he has confidence and Nonverbal escalation. I feel like a woman will not want to be seen going home with a dude thats 400lbs even if he has master social skills.

#2. If your amazing in bed, but are needy if feel like the girl wont want to be with you or maybe just keep you as a fuck buddy but not as BF material. So in your opinion the skill in bed will overule if someone is needy?
My question is: Are you 400 lbs? Because if you are, it's highly unlikely that you have a resilient, hard and throbbing cock and are amazing in bed unless that 400 lbs is mainly muscle gained through hard work and a healthy diet without steroids.

If your 400 lbs is a giant lump of fat, your odds of banging (if you can get your dick hard) fatties and whales will be higher through propinquity.

If you're NOT 400 lbs with flabby ripples of fat, just go out on the regular and approach 100 women a week and learn how to escalate hard. Otherwise, work on your health first before doing any pick up. I think 250 to 300 lbs is already workable for pick up.

As to your question, sexual satisfaction correlates with relationship satisfaction based on some good studies out there. There are, however, no studies yet on neediness and its effect on relationship satisfaction.

Not sure about your question in general though because I lack a great deal of experience on neediness; hence, I am not in a good position to answer your theoretical question about skill in bed and neediness.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html