PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Damn man... You're way too keen.
I agree, I'm a bit eager but I'm trying to learn as much as I can in order to do this better next time. All I can ask is your patience. Are you saying to give it some time or should I send another texts.

Brother, I'd prefer not to ask so many questions but your kind of vague - I mean do you want me to fail here? What's the big deal with some guidance or explanation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:01 pm 
The Grand Puba

OP, I have to ask you why is it so important that you text/talk to this girl when you really have nothing to say? You should be using her number to set something up to see her again so she has something to look forward to or if you have something real to say.

In my experience, and most of the guys that I know, women don't take to the guy that shows more interest in her than she shows to him. Texting and calling ruins the chances for a lot of guys because they get way too eager and it turns the girl off. You gave this girl good feelings and you need to make her crave more of that from you. If you start making yourself too familiar while not being in her presence, that craving will go away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Honestly Jack, I'm very new to this and haven't done it in a while. I thought if I randomly texted her for a date out of the blue it would be too much without speaking first.

Full convo:
Me: Sorry, I feel asleep early
Her: All good
Me: What do you think of scary movies (11 AM)

So since I went with an opinion I asked "What do you think of scary movies" which I will tease her a bit and try to lead up to a movie date at her place.

Honestly though with the kinda "help" I've been getting on here.latwlt it makes me feel terrible. It's like people want you to fail. I don't end up learning much, except getting judged for thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Honestly Jack, I'm very new to this and haven't done it in a while. I thought if I randomly texted her for a date out of the blue it would be too much without speaking first.

Full convo:
Me: Sorry, I feel asleep early
Her: All good
Me: What do you think of scary movies (11 AM)

So since I went with an opinion I asked "What do you think of scary movies" which I will tease her a bit and try to lead up to a movie date at her place.

Honestly though with the kinda "help" I've been getting on here.latwlt it makes me feel terrible. It's like people want you to fail. I don't end up learning much, except getting judged for thinking.
You did a four hour instadate with this girl. Asking her out on a date is not out of the blue. It's as simple as this:

YOU: I had fun hanging out with you today
HER: (Whatever she responds with)
YOU: I'd like to do it again. What are you up to tomorrow?

There's no need to try to warm her up or lead her into it. You start off as if it was an extension of the last moment you saw her. Capitalize on the feelings that you gave her already instead of taking a step back and then accidentally taking things in a wrong direction.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

OP, the advice you've been getting here is solid.

Here's what I've seen -

1. You keep texting her vying for her attention. Instead, just focus on setting up the next date. Listen to the guys above and also read R.C.'s texting guide.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=189023

2. This one is more in general. You spend way too long thinking about what to say instead of just going with the flow. Tease her, pull her in, challenge her, keep her on her toes. I tease every girl I talk to, not just ones I like, but I don't accept the advances of interested women whom I'm not attracted to. I've got options. Get it? Abundance mindset. Develop it.

3. You're pleading for a call. You left a voicemail, then asked her for her opinion / asked to call her, then when she asked what you wanted to know you didn't respond because you were too busy thinking of what to text next / say on the phone, ... neediness. All this wanting to call her and talk is way too eager and needy. Why do you want to talk to her so badly on the phone?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:12 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Honestly though with the kinda "help" I've been getting on here.latwlt it makes me feel terrible. It's like people want you to fail. I don't end up learning much, except getting judged for thinking
How the hell can you say that when my long advice was to you was to value yourself and don't take it seriously....hsve fun?

If you were serious about learning the feedback you got here would inspire you. You're not. Youre trying way too hard to get this girl and when people tell you that you rather hide behind you're trying to learn. No. You're just being way too keen and we see it and are telling you to fucking relax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:09 pm 
The Grand Puba

Met this girl yesterday. Pretty much the same script I laid out to you earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Neo, I'll comment in a moment.

Jack I went with your approach

Me: What do you think of scary movies?
Her: I like them if they can scare me :p
Me: I have the perfect movie in mind :P What are you doing tomorrow
Her: Which one?
Her: Baby sitting tomrrw
Her: Actually all this week

Is this a bad sign or just a matter of circumstance and shes honest. (She just got a new job). Maybe I should ease my foot off the gas, how should I respond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:12 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:

Is this a bad sign or just a matter of circumstance and shes honest. (She just got a new job). Maybe I should ease my foot off the gas, how should I respond
Babysitting all week isn't a good sign. It could be true, but most people don't do that 24 hours a day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Babysitting all week isn't a good sign. It could be true, but most people don't do that 24 hours a day.
Alright, given her messages. I agree it's not the best news but she's still responding. Maybe I can say. "Alright. Let's do something next week. We really clicked, I know you'll have fun." Or is that too needy, I mean please by all means what would you recommend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:15 am 
The Grand Puba

When women turn you down for a date without offering an alternative, back out for about a week. If she is interested in you, she'll likely contact you. If she doesn't contact you after that, try one more time and if she still gives you the runaround...delete.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
When women turn you down for a date without offering an alternative, back out for about a week. If she is interested in you, she'll likely contact you. If she doesn't contact you after that, try one more time and if she still gives you the runaround...delete.
I agree man. It seems if I try to persuade her I lose. Personally I never had a girl text me back and tell me when she's free. That's never happened, I always thought it'd cause girls don't take initiative after One date and suggest plans. Am I wrong?

So would you say not to respond or maybe "Maybe another time." I realized my mistake is insisting I let her know I want to see her again. Maybe I should be more vague and less persistent? How's my above message

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:11 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I agree man. It seems if I try to persuade her I lose. Personally I never had a girl text me back and tell me when she's free. That's never happened, I always thought it'd cause girls don't take initiative after One date and suggest plans. Am I wrong?

So would you say not to respond or maybe "Maybe another time." I realized my mistake is insisting I let her know I want to see her again. Maybe I should be more vague and less persistent? How's my above message
There are no rules, but a girl that is interested will offer you an alternative day. If they're interested and don't offer an alternative day, they will contact you if they don't hear from you after a few days or so.

You can ask her to tell you when she's free, but personally I don't care for that. Feels like desperation because I already put that I wanted to meet already, so it's kind of redundant...but that's me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hello everybody

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
hello Primeverybody
thanks for sharing