PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl at a party in the summer and we really vibed well. I left the party without getting her number or anything but a week or so later I followed her on instagram. My friend Pressured me into liking three of her pictures and then another friend pressured me to em her later that same day. She read the dm and then unfollowed me(later found out that she had a boyfriend at the time so that may have been why she reacted that way). So after that I assumed it was a dead mission...but then a month later I'm walking down the steps at my community college and I see her and this girl I went to high school with and I hear her say "isn't that him right there" and I completely ignored her and just said hi to my friend. Then every other time I see her she's happy to see me and tries to get my attention, one time she even saw me in a lounge type area looking around and she starts waving and fidgeting to get my attention. I have small conversations with her and keep it moving. Then today she was at my job and I started talking to her for a couple of minutes while I had free time. Then we told each other we'll see each other at school. Then out of nowhere she shows up at my register to check out, mind you there were other registers open. So to sum it up, she ignored and unfollowed me on instagram when I message her, but when I see her anywhere she goes out of her way to get my attention and talk to me now that she is single. And she definitely knows I'm attracted to her since I slid in her DMs. So what do u guys think, is she interested in me now? Why did she react that way on instagram but now wants my attention?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:05 am 
The Grand Puba

Didn't you say she was single now and not single during the Instagram stuff? Put it together and tell us what you think.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
My friend Pressured me into liking three of her pictures and then another friend pressured me to em her later that same day
Not much of a leader there are you?
Quote:
Then every other time I see her she's happy to see me and tries to get my attention
But you don't have the balls to escalate any further in person?
Quote:
Why did she react that way on Instagram but now wants my attention?
Who the fuck cares.

You'll never get anywhere with women hiding behind a device. Drop the social media bullshit and see if she wants to hang out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

There is no confusion here lol it's just classic too much mental masturbation.

The question is, why are you concerned with her e-vagina via instagram and ignoring her real life vagina in person?

I sense your balls need to drop son :/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:45 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You'll never get anywhere with women hiding behind a device.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Then out of nowhere she shows up at my register to check out, mind you there were other registers open. So to sum it up, she ignored and unfollowed me on instagram when I message her, but when I see her anywhere she goes out of her way to get my attention and talk to me now that she is single. And she definitely knows I'm attracted to her since I slid in her DMs. So what do u guys think, is she interested in me now? Why did she react that way on instagram but now wants my attention?

There's nothing in your post that is confusing. You're just hot for the girl and it's clouding your mind.

She bounced you on IG because of her boyfriend.

And now that she's single, she's putting herself in your orbit. All of this looks good to me.

Next time you see her.

"Hey, I'm having a few drinks at Bar X tomorrow night. You're welcome to join."

That's it.

Never bring up IG with her or other social media shit. Live in the moment, and not like you are hanging on every uber-minor reaction. Guys get so fucking neurotic about the smallest things When these things don't even register with women.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
My friend Pressured me into liking three of her pictures and then another friend pressured me to em her later that same day
Not much of a leader there are you?
Quote:
Then every other time I see her she's happy to see me and tries to get my attention
But you don't have the balls to escalate any further in person?
Quote:
Why did she react that way on Instagram but now wants my attention?
Who the fuck cares.

You'll never get anywhere with women hiding behind a device. Drop the social media bullshit and see if she wants to hang out.
Thanks a lot for the criticism, when I see her in person it's usually only a minute interaction, because it's usually at college and when we're both on the way to classes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
There is no confusion here lol it's just classic too much mental masturbation.

The question is, why are you concerned with her e-vagina via instagram and ignoring her real life vagina in person?

I sense your balls need to drop son :/
Thanks for the criticism I needed that. And about the e-vagina quote, I never looked at it that way thanks a lot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Then out of nowhere she shows up at my register to check out, mind you there were other registers open. So to sum it up, she ignored and unfollowed me on instagram when I message her, but when I see her anywhere she goes out of her way to get my attention and talk to me now that she is single. And she definitely knows I'm attracted to her since I slid in her DMs. So what do u guys think, is she interested in me now? Why did she react that way on instagram but now wants my attention?

There's nothing in your post that is confusing. You're just hot for the girl and it's clouding your mind.

She bounced you on IG because of her boyfriend.

And now that she's single, she's putting herself in your orbit. All of this looks good to me.

Next time you see her.

"Hey, I'm having a few drinks at Bar X tomorrow night. You're welcome to join."

That's it.

Never bring up IG with her or other social media shit. Live in the moment, and not like you are hanging on every uber-minor reaction. Guys get so fucking neurotic about the smallest things When these things don't even register with women.
Thanks a lot, I needed this criticism, and I really like how u said not to bring up the instagram thing. I think that's one of the reasons she is still showing interest in me, because I never acted like I even remembered she did that whenever we talk