what website is best for hookups

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

for hookups I'm curious what app or website has been the best for people BUmble? tinder?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

felipe89 wrote:
for hookups I'm curious what app or website has been the best for people Bumble? tinder?

Tinder is "The hookup app" but it is really what you make of it. If you come off as only wanting to hookup you will probably only get really low quality, desperate, women messaging you. With that being said, you can use pretty much any platform for hookups.

Set a date, get her super attracted to you and then take her home!

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had some success on all of the Apps/Sites

Match.com- They do a "free weekend" a few times a year and they USED to have a short term trial membership that was only a few dollars. I actually used that to my favor in getting number closes..I would usually say something along the lines of "I have this thing a shot because it was free for x amount of time and I'm focusing on spending my money on X hobby/trip (dhv) so let's exchange numbers before I get cut off" I closed 5 numbers..all were 7's initially (about the best you'll find on these sites) on there over two days. I met all 5 of those writhin the following week. I banged two of them on the first meet and the other three weren't as attractive as in their pictures.

Pof- You HAVE to have a killer profile for POF for work. Girls on POF are getting spammed with desperate messages every day, so you have to have a decent indirect opener, great pics and a great profile. Your chances of getting laid with a girl who opens YOU on there are way higher than when you open them.
I went over the top with funny shit and dirty humor in my profile and would constantly get messages from girls saying "oh my god l, I just laughed my ass off, you are so funny" I've met countless girls on POF, but you almost just have to sit back and let them come to you.

OK Cupid- Another site that has worked great for me. They are like a mix of match,pof, and tinder all in one. Having a great profile pic is essential because women on there DO use the swipe feature like tinder..(you can only see who also liked you) but there is no algorithm by how many swipes vs how many swipes that same women does so mass swiping is definitely effective. Also like POF you have to have a good profile be

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've had some success on all of the Apps/Sites

Match.com- They do a "free weekend" a few times a year and they USED to have a short term trial membership that was only a few dollars. I actually used that to my favor in getting number closes..I would usually say something along the lines of "I have this thing a shot because it was free for x amount of time and I'm focusing on spending my money on X hobby/trip (dhv) so let's exchange numbers before I get cut off" I closed 5 numbers..all were 7's initially (about the best you'll find on these sites) on there over two days. I met all 5 of those writhin the following week. I banged two of them on the first meet and the other three weren't as attractive as in their pictures.

Pof- You HAVE to have a killer profile for POF for work. Girls on POF are getting spammed with desperate messages every day, so you have to have a decent indirect opener, great pics and a great profile. Your chances of getting laid with a girl who opens YOU on there are way higher than when you open them.
I went over the top with funny shit and dirty humor in my profile and would constantly get messages from girls saying "oh my god l, I just laughed my ass off, you are so funny" I've met countless girls on POF, but you almost just have to sit back and let them come to you.
I will say this- I was able to hookup with all but one girl from POF all were either on the first meetup or second.

OK Cupid- Another site that has worked great for me. They are like a mix of match,pof, and tinder all in one. Having a great profile pic is essential because women on there DO use the swipe feature like tinder..(you can only see who also liked you) but there is no algorithm by how many swipes vs how many swipes that same women does so mass swiping is definitely effective. Also like POF you have to have a good profile because there is also a search feature. Also- You CAN add "hookup" to your "looking for" information though you have to manually select it..so if you see a woman who has "hookup" in her "looking for" section, she manually selected it. Also, don't worry about the questions, nobody pays attention to their match %

Date Hookup- Not sure if this one is still up or not..it's been a few years. I also used that site though, there were still a decent amount of women on there though far less than POF or OK Cupid. My numbers on there were fairly low too..I think after 6 months of using that site I only hooked up with 3 or 4 women...all were within 1-2 hours of first meet up.

AFF- I DID also explore AFF. Surprisingly there are "single" women on there. Its not free though, so basically I would pay for short term trials, get two or three number closes then bounce before I was charged any additional money.

Hope this helps!!!

Really online game should be fish in a barrell for guys who understand this stuff. These girls are getting PUMMLED with messages from desperate afc's and weirdos. If you Look good in pics, can show initially that you aren't just there for sex, and are able to make them laugh- YOU WILL GET LAID