PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys ive went out yesderday and it was actually my best night so far ive got approached from verry Cute girl well it took me 2 Hours to do an approach again and this Girl really gave me the Courage for it im really suprised how things can change verry fast im worked a bit on my Fashion got new Haitcut and went to the Club Solo like all time i was standing at the Bar really trying to build of the Courrage to Approach one girl that i really liked ive standed behind a relativle tall Girl wich i wantet to approach and i rly wantet to approach her but Brain was messing with me again.

All the Toughts ive had in my Head was Approach do it cmon what are u wating.

Well all of a sudden a Really Cute Girl Approches me she was Emedetly Kino Escalating me she Grabbed my Hand and talked with me she was saying that it is her Birthday and asked me if can buy her Drink i pretty much knew that it was not her Birthday i knew she was Liening about that but i was so Happy that a Girl approched me and even startet Kino escalete that i tought ok im going to buy her Drink because she really helped me to build up my Confidence ive had a little talk with her it was a girl from the US asked for her Age and stuff shes was 23 she guessed my Age she was so Cute... i cant belive this Girl actually Approched me and was generlly so intersted in me i felt like a nobody srsly it felt like a Dream ive never buyed a Girl a drink but this girl really deserved it because she helped me alot... after conversetion the ive went to Smoke a Ziggarete.

I did not ask this Girl for her Phone Number or stuff even tough i was verry intersted in her i was also quite Suprised that this Girls actually has more Courrage then i do i really respekt her for that... ye well ive went downstairs and then saw a Girl that i was intersted in it was Blackhaired Girl relativly tall i just gone to her and said hi you look nice whats your name the girl reacted also really well she told me her name and we also had a little conversetion after i runned out of thigns to say she turned back to the Friend but it went all well no rejection no bullshit it was all fine so managed to ger Approached lol ok guys i know there no skill involved in that but ive also made an approach i felt like i Improved alot maybe now i do belive that i deserve a Girl and im not that ugly like i allways tought

So whatst he Moral of the Story? a Little Girl younger then me got more Courrage then ma and she helped me out do Girls actually dont have Aproach Anxiety? i mean this AA thing is something that is rly programmed in my head no matter how many good results i have or how many apprched im doing i also have to do a huge Battle with my Brain and to win it is quite hard i really wanan learn daygame aswell right now im a bit exausted i will continue this Journey it is awesome that im seeing results i rly had alot of times where i felt worthless and i doubtet myself alot cant wait for next Weekend finaly things are going good :)

I hope everyone who is reading that and has similiar Problems with Approach Anxiety and self doubt Issue that i can be a little example of this dont give up on this Keep going no matter how hard it is even if u get rejcted like ive got many times things are getting going better just keep going and learn learn learn...

Actually one of the Reasons i love this Journey is because im scared im scared the whole time but i love to defeat Fears actually i wanna improve myself and i think it is quite Possible to get a Girlfriend now;)

Does anyone have any Advice for me? have a good day guys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:02 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Good job with the new haircut, going solo and laying your balls on the line.

My advice for you is to keep on going until you feel very comfortable with this. Again, good job, op.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html