PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:46 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Not really on the coach thing...you get plenty of free advice. My advice (free) to you is to read what you are given and UNDERSTAND it before implementing it before you memorize it. You have to comprehend things before you start memorizing ways to bring it later. Why are you using the technique ? Why does it work? The more you understand, the less time you will be walking around clueless with a 40$ dollar prostitutes mouth on your penis.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't really have any techniques at this point.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Good. Learn the theory before doing it.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

I have prepared several conversational stacks that run on automatic when I'm in deep thought about work and such. When I see a hot girl I like, I get near some 2 to 3 feet. I go on automatic on any of these stacks until I get to a conversational flow made on the spot.

GETTING INTO CONVERSATIONAL FLOW STACKS

1. When a girl raises her eyebrows in nonverbal greeting.

YOU: There's something wrong with your eyes.
HER: What?
YOU: I think you have epilepsy.
HER: Why?
YOU: Your eyes go something like this (emulate her eyebrows during the nonverbal greeting).
It's a symptom of epilepsy.

(She smiles. She laughs hard. She giggles. She hits your arm. When she touches you in any way, you're on.)

YOU: A few moments from now, you'll have an epileptic seizure.

Shift to another topic, preferably situational. Escalate by getting closer. Bumping arms. Bumping legs. Holding her hand. After she touches you, ESCALATE!!! If you don't escalate, the conversation is going to die a natural death. If you have escalated properly, any normal, boring conversational topics will get you through.

2. When a girl opens you with 'Hi' or mirrors back your 'Hi'

YOU: I dreamt about you.
HER: (Nonverbal what the fuck?!)
YOU: You were up in the sky with some kind of wings.
HER: I'm an angel/a bird?
YOU: Nah. You had horns and an angel was trying to chop your head off with a sword.
HER: DAFUQ IS DAT!!!! I'm the devil?

(Smile at her.)

YOU: Maybe tomorrow I'll have a different dream. Let me guess. You have a pet chihuahua with big eyes and a tail that wags forever.

Milk the dog topic. When she touches you, escalate. If you don't escalate, the conversation will die a natural death.

MILKING THE CONVERSATION TECHNIQUES

1. Wide Rapport. For girls in the 18 - 27 age range.

Move from one topic to the next. Limit a topical conversation to 3 minutes or less.

Topics about the girl and topics that create emotional reactions are good. Stay away from feminine topics like rumors and gossips, fashion, and celebrities.

Sample topics: Her hair. Her shampoo. Her other pets. Your pet. The weather. Things and events around both of you.

Key: If you don't escalate, the conversation quickly dies. Escalate when the girl touches you. This is important: LET THE GIRL TOUCH YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU ESCALATE. The easiest way to do this is to offer your hand for a handshake. When she touches your hand first and shakes it, it's on.

2. Deep Rapport. For girls 28 years old and above.

Dig deep into a topic she seems to like. This can go on forever.

Sample topics: Gardening. Gym. Pets. Childhood

Key: Escalate while you're listening to her. Let the girl talk 90% of the time. If you don't escalate, you're just wasting time.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html