Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:32 am 
The Grand Puba

Is this your first girlfriend?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:08 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
My girl isn't hugging other guys Neo. We both agree that it's unacceptable. There's no hypocrisy that you're trying to imply.

You're not reading.
Quote:
For eg, you say hugging is a no no. Well if your girl is hugging other guys, and we say its no big deal, and you say yes in my culture and to me it is, then fine. Your girl is disrespecting your boundaries, KNOWING its against what the culture dictates.
Do you not get what a hypothetical is? Who was implying she was hugging guys?

Months ago:
Quote:
So as of the last couple of weeks I've been really striving to become a better version of myself. Less insecure, less controlling.... you know less bad vibes and more good vibes. Cuz at the end of the day you should have the attitude of she's banging me... amirite???

Anyways -- B/c of so I noticed my girl being EXTREMELY happy as of lately. Like whoa.. I've RARELY seen my girl like this. Damn this is dope! If there's even a slight attitude I go to digging mode and quickly find out why so I can put her ass back into HAPPY mode! Things are fucking great when it's like this.

Today:
Quote:
Lolololol

My girl and I talked and WOW!!! So sweet and loving and caring. She's in her full feminine. Fuck!

Before she'd bitchy AF and give me hell, now it's the complete opposite. Talk all the shit you want BUT I AM DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. I GOT MY FUCKING BALLS BACK AND THATS WHAT SHES BEEN WANTING THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME!
Please tell me you're not so delusional to grasp how erratic this is. You posted a month ago you were being RELAXED and she LOVED you. NOW, you're saying you're being controlling and she LOVES you. And both times, you act like you're 100% correct. Was your gut wrong last month?

This is bipolar and either you have amnesia or are this dependent you cant see the truth. You're like the girl who gets hit by her bf, and then things are good, she's like things are great again!...next week he hits her again..things go back to good and shes like "wow things are so great!" And the proceeds to want to tell other people how she got a great relationship. Good luck, in a week, you'll be back saying there is yet another issue and you'll do something and somehow, THAT will the best thing ever! Maybe next week you'll say you spent alot of money on her and now you see a change in the situation. Or you stopped showering and now you see a change. Its easy to see you're holding onto this, and completely dependent on this relationship. By the time you write your views, they'll change to the opposite.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:38 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

@Neo You got cheated on. Lmao that's the most embarrassing thing. Why are you even dishing out advice?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:18 am 

Quote:
@Neo You got cheated on. Lmao that's the most embarrassing thing. Why are you even dishing out advice?
Now you've gone to making things up huh. See how I gave you facts and your own words. As to jacks question is this your first gf? And how old are you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Some Dennis Reynolds level shit here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 am 

Quote:
Lolololol

My girl and I talked and WOW!!! So sweet and loving and caring. She's in her full feminine. Fuck!

Before she'd bitchy AF and give me hell, now it's the complete opposite. Talk all the shit you want BUT I AM DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. I GOT MY FUCKING BALLS BACK AND THATS WHAT SHES BEEN WANTING THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME!
OP, if there's one thing you fundamentally do not understand, it's a woman's attunement to her emotions. You didn't get you balls back, you're just experiencing the calm before the storm. Wait a while, and when it hits you'll know I was right.

You hide behind culture and use it as a shield. You claim we don't understand. Here's the thing, we do understand. And here's the irony, we don't even need to understand.
Whether your erratic need for control is a due to crippling insecurity or cultural barriers is fucking irrelevant. You are in a relationship with a woman that is systematically trashing your emotional stability.
It doesn't matter if that's because your emotional stability is a fucking volatile mess to begin with (which let's be honest, it is), or if her actions are just supremely frowned upon in your culture.
She's still doing it. And you're still allowing it, because she's still your girlfriend. And that's why you're insecure to the core.

If you own a car that breaks down every fucking month and you need to constantly repair it to keep it barely functional, you own a shit car. And if you're not getting a new one, that's simply because you can't.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:09 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

I tend to agree on most of Neo's posts. He's very diligent when it comes to the evaluation of available facts and he's fair and honest in his opinions. In this thread though, I will partially disagree with him.

According to Dr. Helen Fisher's studies on empirical evidences, the experience of volatile emotions is a universal pattern of human behavior when it came to romantic love. It's a stage before a relationship gets calm and stable.

As for FlexBrah's experiences on what is working and how women behave in relationships, I have been in similar situations and all I can say is that Dr. Fisher's observation and FlexBrah's situation is pretty normal fare in romantic relationships.

Brah, your girlfriend's infatuation with his 'nerdy' vice president while you two are officially on is just like looking at what the other internet service provider can offer. She's just looking around because she's curious. We live in a democracy. If she wants two internet service providers simultaneously, then that's fine but it won't make good economic sense.

As her current internet service provider, FlexBrah has to remind her on the terms and conditions of their contract of service. If she fails to comply in good faith because some of her reproductive resources are tied up with her nerdy vice president, FlexBrah can cut off the service.

Now, since FlexBrah's girlfriend was a virgin before they became officially on, she really doesn't know for now whether her nerdy vice president's internet service is faster and more reliable compared with FlexBrah's. Brah, if you love this woman, set her free so she'll learn who has a faster and more reliable internet service. If you let her go, technically, she won't be cheating.

Now, if she wants back, clarify the terms and conditions of your contract of service. If she violates any of your conditions thenceforth, she should look for another internet service provider.

We have to be the best men that we can be so women will know what they'll be losing when we decide to deny them the pleasures and benefits of our company. Democracy and free enterprise work better than communism and centralized production for a reason. There is no equality in a happy, healthy relationship. It is a matter of what each side values most that makes them happy and we all have different perceptions of value.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

He was a virgin too? No wonder they're both acting like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:16 am 

Insecure people always have the knack of finding each other, and staying...in the very insecure relationships they'd co-created.