Post subject: nyceboi field report 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I went to one my local water holes in my area last saturday with the whole meaning of practicing my social skills, I did not have any intentions of picking up/get numbers..
I entered the bar at 10pm first thing I did was to approach the bar and ask for a beer, that gave me chance to check my surroundings...after I went to the patio to smoke and saw this chick, without hesitation I approached and I introduced my self, soon we were talking about anything..her female friend arrived (she was getting drinks) all cool I ended up talking and laughing with both of them...after about 20 minutes talking I decided to keep going and look to socialize more..found these two dudes and they approached me to tell me that they did not see me before at that bar, my guess was that they saw the whole thing with the chicks and they decided to approach to talk to me ...talked with them for about 5 minutes then I left to keep with my quest of meet and socialize, 15 minutes later I approached these other two chicks things went well we talked
I learn I little bit about them 15 to 20 minutes later I left to keep socializing...finally at almost time to go home I decided to approach another 2 girls, I used a different technique to approach..this time I showed myself unsecured and I told them hi and my name..then I said to them that sorry to appear a little creepy showing up like that but I thought both of them were cute and I had to tell them, they were happy with my explanation and I ended up having a good conversation with them...around 1:30 I went home with a good attitude and more confidence, and yes I did not pay for a single drink to any of the girls I met. mission accomplished!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

keep a kiss close in mind. set the bar high. remember your patterns, entrances, bitch shield destroyers, etc. Read some Tucker Max.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

thanks I will keep in mind the kiss closing, and yes I have been practicing more about the patterns Im using and working for me.