PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Text her a bunch of times, until she reacts to you, persistence is key. If she still doesn't respond explain all your feelings for her on her Facebook wall. She's certain to notice THAT.

Also sen balloons and flowers with an apology card, spare no expense.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:31 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:

So finally when she's leaving I call her a skank and she leaves.

Lol

You guys really have to get a grip man.

First things first, whats a girl suppose to think of you when she's playing the "break up "game toying with your emotions and you're in the midst of it going back and forth with her? Allowing her to just walk in your house and out of your house whenever she pleases. With no accountability. Where are your boundaries? And how much are you willing to take before you man up and decide that she needs to either step up or completely get out the way? She's playing tug of war with two betas and hoping one of you guys turns it around and becomes prince charming.. Not going to happen.

Leave the girl alone OP. Tell your ego to fuck off and do better for yourself. It is only because you were not in "control" that you still want another shot at this. Accept it for what it is and do better.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:34 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Arch I don't agree with you encouraging the guy, but I find it funny how he ignores all the sensible advice and goes for yours just because it's what he wants to hear.
Amen to that.

And OP..

What is it about this girl that you're considering having a relationship with? The fact that she's dealing with two guys at once? Because she's emotionally unstable ? Insecure? Or something else?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
There's a reason I've developed "oneitis" for this one. She literally has every single thing I want in a girlfriend. And I mean that. Like I said I've been with women so I'm not a complete loser! Just a loser with this one cause I liked her so much that caused me to treat her diffetently!
I know that's what you want to believe OP, but the reason you developed oneitis is because you were prone to it. You just needed the 'right' incentive.
She's not special. Maybe she's a better match for you, sure, but like I said if you only found two of those in 15 that's not a society problem. It's a you problem.

I'm a fucking capricious bastard and believe me there's no shortage of amazing women out there. Yet if I were to spend the next 10 years in "high-end" clubs fucking various partygirls, chances are I won't come out of it with much of what I consider girlfriend material.
RC, I know what you're saying and believe me when I say I'm not a complete loser. I've been with women. Even now I have 2 younger and hotter women blowing up my phone asking to meet. I just give them bullshit excuses not to see them.

This particular girl I like is not a party girl, a big reason I like her. I don't go to clubs. I hate clubs in fact. I only meet women at work or through acquaintances.

My "oneitis" is not nearly as hot or as young as a lot of other girls I've had, and yet she's the only one I considered having a serious relationship with in 15 years.

A part of me is telling me to blow up her phone and beg to see her (and then escalate and I'm sure I can take her to bed within 2 hours) on the other hand I know that's not a good idea.

She hasn't responded to my aloof and not so from the heart apology text and she's probably right too.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do if she never contacts me. Should I ever try and contact her and how?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

RC and Arch,

My other thought is this:

What if she's testing to see how persistent and passionate I am and how much I really like her?

The first time she texted me the ljbf speech I said cool, but the next day I texted and asked to see her and she responded "sure, when" within SECONDS after I texted her! Seemed like she was waiting for me.

The second time was when she broke up with me and I tried to reason with her. Didn't work so I left. Called me and cried. So I went back. She told me she liked me so much because I went back and that I cared.

I know at this point this might just be wishful thinking.

What are the chances of her actually trying to see I'm serious or a player?

Please consider this theory and tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Love bombing her is going to fix it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Arch I don't agree with you encouraging the guy, but I find it funny how he ignores all the sensible advice and goes for yours just because it's what he wants to hear.
Amen to that.

And OP..

What is it about this girl that you're considering having a relationship with? The fact that she's dealing with two guys at once? Because she's emotionally unstable ? Insecure? Or something else?
How can you be so sure that she's dealing with 2 guys?

I don't really know, but I can spend hours and days with her and not want to kick her out, unlike 99% of other girls that I usually send away a few hours after sex or even immediately!

Also she's not a party girl. I jate party girls. I don't know but it's the only girl that I didn't get bored with in 15 fucking years of dating and fucking women and she's not the hottest or the youngest.

Last edited by pprince on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Text her a bunch of times, until she reacts to you, persistence is key. If she still doesn't respond explain all your feelings for her on her Facebook wall. She's certain to notice THAT.

Unlike others who try to give me advice and help me you have been trolling under all my posts from the day I joined this forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

Unlike others who try to give me advice and help me you have been trolling under all my posts from the day I joined this forum.
This is a righteous troll right here. Look at the underlying message before taking offense.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is a righteous troll right here. Look at the underlying message before taking offense.
What message?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Stop with the butt hurt. I'm just telling you exactly what you want to hear. Because showing you the light obviously doesn't work.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:14 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What message?
Quote:
I'm just telling you exactly what you want to hear. Because showing you the light obviously doesn't work.
You're being the guy that says, "I get what you're saying and you're right, but...". The exaggeration was obviously meant to point that out to you, but you took offense. It may have offended you because it is closer to the truth of what's going on and sometimes the truth hurts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I know guys. I'm so fucked up I can't think straight. The fact that I had her and I fucked it up is killing me.

But then again everybody was telling me to forget about her when she gave me the ljbf speech over text. But I went with my gut and texted her. And of course I fucked it up later. Well, things are different now, though. I'm really lost.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I know guys. I'm so fucked up I can't think straight. The fact that I had her and I fucked it up is killing me.

But then again everybody was telling me to forget about her when she gave me the ljbf speech over text. But I went with my gut and texted her. And of course I fucked it up later. Well, things are different now, though. I'm really lost.
There will be a NEXT.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

There will be a NEXT.
I just hope it doesn't take another 15 years for me to like someone!