Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Kino
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

In the pick up phase if a girl is sending you IOIs then yes go ahead and escalate on some kino. For example if a girl is out with you on a date and she's bumping her knee against yours, brushing her hair, looking at your lips, etc -- It would be a great time to kiss her.

I suppose this applies as well if you're in a relationship with a girl, but then again you're going to be more comfortable with the person so maybe the IOIswont be as indirect.

My question is when you're in a relationship with a girl for a decent amount of time how do you go about kino? Let her initiate it first? You as the man initiate it first?

The general rule of thumb is "What would James Bond do?" And I picture him being leaned back, girl leaned in, and her initiating kino and Bond leading it to sex.

Thoughts...

Post subject: Re: Kino
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

This is a relationship question? When you're in a relationship, even before one in many cases, you have the option of setting your dick on her shoulder while she's playing candy crush.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This is a relationship question? When you're in a relationship, even before one in many cases, you have the option of setting your dick on her shoulder while she's playing candy crush.

Yes.

Major over-thinking by the OP. And is this the girl he's been seeing for two weeks and spending $300 on?

I wonder....

A lot of guys think a few dates means they're in a relationship now. It's why girls do 90% of the dumping.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Yes.

Major over-thinking by the OP. And is this the girl he's been seeing for two weeks and spending $300 on?

I wonder....

A lot of guys think a few dates means they're in a relationship now. It's why girls do 90% of the dumping.
I'm just trying to learn. I've been reading, watching Corey Wayne videos, etc. And a re occurring theme I see in Corey Wayne's video is "What would James Bond do"

Personally I'm no James Bond. I'm more of a funny Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bel Air type.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Corey is right. It's the same concept as "how would a a guy who has three hot girls blowing up his phone text and act around other women".

It's not about forced coolness, it's about acting like you have options, that a girl must meet your standards or you'll walk. you can still be the smart ass guy and behave that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:44 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why are you worried about 'kino' in a relationship? The point of 'kino' is to help the other person familiarize themselves with you / your touch. One would imaging they should be pretty fucking familiar if you're in a relationship together.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:39 pm 
Read My Book

What is it with you and your relationship obsession right now considering your last situation? You have to have something else you're thinking about and focusing on.

Trying to be the "perfect" mate/boyfriend/husband is the fastest way to have things go sour. The same way trying to make everyone like you will result in no one liking you. I've never once considered how often to touch my girlfriend. I touch her when I feel like it, and i'm sure she does the same.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this seems backwards, a romantic relationship can't happen without sex, have you had sex with this girl yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
this seems backwards, a romantic relationship can't happen without sex, have you had sex with this girl yet?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Fuck I'm a genius!! That's all Ima say regarding this topic. I'm evolving baby WHOOOO !!!

I'm not done. I'm still learning and learning quick. And once I hit that point where I feel like I get it, and my results with vagina is confirming this also, Ima post a dope AF thread with all the details.

Get ready. My next thread here will be sticky worthy and will help people like me, and in general, with their own situation.

Omg my dick is hard with knowledge!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

As to your question on who initiates first, it's a matter of what nonverbal message is to be conveyed by the kino. Many women find it hard to directly say, verbally, "Fuck me right now." So they convey the message nonverbally.

The direct ones will convey this nonverbally by rubbing your cock. The indirect ones will convey this nonverbally by rubbing their legs and feet at your legs and feet. Many will look you in the eye but when you miss those visual cues, they will pinch the muscles on your shoulders, rub your biceps, rub your chest, legs and so on.

When girls want more banging after you banged them good, they will stroke your cock for a 2nd or 3rd or 4th round.

If they are not satisfied with your performance, they will give you the cold shoulder SPAM, withhold all forms of intimate kino for a certain duration, and refrain from doing any nice thing for you.

Kino in relationships conveys a lot along with other nonverbal signs. If you are blind to these, you will eventually degrade the relationship satisfaction due to poor calibration and adaptation to the nonverbal signals that women are trying to communicate with us men.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html