Post subject: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Common problem I'm sure many of you have run into I've been going to more party's lately and my social life is opening up a bit more I'm at uni (like college but in Australia) and I keep getting invited to house party's and hang outs and this one girl has been there both times and I've negged the shit out of her and destroyed her socially both times made her really crave some of my attention and so this second time I gave it to her we were together for New Years I spent the whole night holding her hand cuddling with her and rubbing her legs and come midnight we went to kiss and she drops that she has a boyfriend now I know this guy is a weasel he harasses anyone who she talks to, I'm like 80% sure he hits her and his family treat her like shit she messaged me telling me how shitty his family treat her and I think I could get with this girl very easily if I thought wasn't for the fact that she has this shitty boyfriend does anyone have any tricks and tips for this I know about the straw man and I've been trying that but she's been with this asshole for ages and I dunno if something that basic would kill him off for good

Post subject: Re: SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

How about moving on?

She obviously said she got a boyfriend not to shit test you or provoke you. And chances are if she's in a "abusive" relationship she'll probably stay in one and there's nothing you can do about it.

Move on and save yourself a headache.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well she has a boyfriend period.

The only thing you can tell her is to work it out with her boyfriend and if it doesnt work and that shes single, then have her contact you. This is more of a safe approach rather than forcing her to leave her man. You dont want her to cheat on her boyfriend unless thats what you want. But if that happends , then i wouldnt want to have an exclusive relationship with her cause how would you know if she would do that to you.

In the meantime keep dating other women :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You should go out there and b*ng her.

She seems to be an easy target so don't feel upper for banging her, anyways she is telling you all that stuff either because you are his friend-zoned or she wants YOU to bang her and cannot get away from his BF.
gL; :mrgreen:

(Search about boyfriend games)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:36 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If she's accepting abuse that's because she wants it.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Respect that she has a boyfriend. Why would you want to get with a girl that is able to be disloyal? If sex is what you are after, there are many other women out there that are single and easily approachable.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:43 pm 
The Grand Puba

Personally, I don't care about women telling me that they have a boyfriend after the attraction has been established because it is just her way of allowing for things to happen without her being deceptive and put the blame on you if things don't work out in any way. My problem is with guys like the OP. The moment that guys like you find out that a girl has a boyfriend, you justify yourselves by putting the guy down and the things that you "suspect" that he does wrong to her. If the guy is a weasel then he is a weasel that she chose to be with and you shouldn't have any animosity towards him just because he got to her before you did.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Without even reading any of the posts, I see the boyfriend now, not as an obstacle but as a technicality. If she wants your attention, then it's obvious the boyfriend isn't up to the challenge of looking after her sexual needs.

Just from learning small parts here, I've come a long way for me!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Without even reading any of the posts, I see the boyfriend now, not as an obstacle but as a technicality. If she wants your attention, then it's obvious the boyfriend isn't up to the challenge of looking after her sexual needs.
Are you saying that women only cheat if their sexual needs are not being fulfilled?